• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"Its me Laura." Hiddens face appeared in the crystal "remember that guy you were looking for" she pointed the crystal in his direction. "Well I found him but I'm deciding whether I want to tell you or not where he is" she continued to laugh and brought the crystal to her face "so why am I helping you? I haven't seen a fight all they other then watching your but get handed to you front view."

Hidden closed his eyes, focusing for a moment intently. "You'll get what's comin' to you too." He whispered, a toothy grin showing. "Perhaps I can't take a blow to the manhood, but that doesn't mean I can't dish out pain." He tries to begin forming a ball of darkness in his palm. Unfortunately the deadly kick left him a bit...weakened. "Curses..." He gets out before starting to fall to the floor. The dark ball exploded knocking the red crystal out of his hand and blasted into the wall, breaking it.

Moonlight did end up catching him before he hit the floor then she brought him over to the bed and laying him down."Try not to push yourself because i did not think, i had to tell you not to tell you to do strong attacks, if you are weak."She stared at him for a moment with a hand on her hips then she sat down in the chair that was near the bunk bed.

"Oh looks like I lost a crystal well good thing I have them planted all over the school." She just monitors for fights she might miss "there were more then that came from anyway" she went back to her now personal room to take a break.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Ooooka~y everyone say how do ya know, might croc with eyes that glow. So vicious and beastly, im a monsta , dont mess with me im a finish no starta yeaaa" the crocodile was being exceptionally loud, strumming an air guitar "yo peeps of race and size, if you wanna fight ya wont get out a live, im a king of ground, a dark pretender, what i say will make ya surrendee~r"

[QUOTE="the-lich]Ooooka~y everyone say how do ya know, might croc with eyes that glow. So vicious and beastly, im a monsta , dont mess with me im a finish no starta yeaaa" the crocodile was being exceptionally loud, strumming an air guitar "yo peeps of race and size, if you wanna fight ya wont get out a live, im a king of ground, a dark pretender, what i say will make ya surrendee~r"

[/QUOTE]
(OOC: my characters interacted with yours on pg 28, but you just ignored it, I guess)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

(Actually, he said in basics, "hey, you want to fight, fire type? I'm a ground-dark type, I'll beat the crap out of you."

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I cant find can u resend please sorry) 

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
"Hey!" The female Braixen then ran up to him and elbowed him in the side of this ribs, hard. She then went in front of him, confronting him. "What you did was absolutely degrading!"
The boy just glared, his skin was almost solid. "Look your kinda annoying me now....so leave before i start getting real angry" he attempted to keep walking onwards. "Look ima tell ya tale of how my tail met youelr faaaaaaece!" With a hard turn his tail went into the female braxien 
Nvm founded ed it :) ;3)

Right at his tail was coming for her, her brother quickly grabbed it and twisted it the way it probably wasn't supposed to bend. "Leave her alone!" Her twin brother seethed flames appeared in his eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ninetails stepped out of the forest, with flowers in hand, and saw Aesami get hit with that Krookodile's tail. The flowers fell from her hand. And she was enraged.

The Ninetails started in that direction. She was moving slow, and soon she came up face to face with the ground type. She narrowed her eyes angrily, then let her expression soften. "What're you doing?" She said softly.

Huh..oh its you again ahh" is on hands and knees "ahh l..let go it hurts, i was simplely defending myself ok...for arceus sake"

"Against fourteen year old twin Braixen." She raised an eyebrow, leaning down at him, her eyes narrowed. She looked scary, and that was the point. She stared, waiting for an answer. "Hmmm? I'm waiting for an answer." She hissed.

I was smokibg, i asked them to leave and the girl tried elbowing me ...now if youll excuse me..ill be going now" the croc stomps off, angared that no one believes him. "What do i care...no i dont. .i wont" he sniffled curled up into a cornor in the mens.

Watching him leave, Aesami put her hand on Nikki's shoulder, in an effort to calm her down. "He didn't even tell the story as it was. To light his cigarette, he stuck it into my tail! How ridiculous is that? And it's beyond degrading. How about I use him to make dirt for a baseball diamond, huh? Or to fill something else of that context with dirt?" Aesami hissed.

Nikki snorted and stood upright. Then she looked up at Aesami and Yoruto, "Are you okay?" She asked, looking concerned. She hoped they weren't hurt.

"Yeah, I'm alright. My dignity may be a bit smashed though." Aesami frowned. "I'm fine, but I don't think he is. She elbowed him in the ribs-" Yoruto motioned towards his sister. "and I twisted his tail in a way that it wasn't supposed to go"

"Ha!" She laughed, high fiving the both of them. "That guy tried to hit on me the minute he saw me walk out. I knew that guy would be trouble... You both would be smart to watch him." She said, looking at them both, then added, "Not that I don't think you can't handle yourself."

......." sits on the roof, thinking to himself. "I...just want a chance to make friends...is that so wrong, violdnce why must that be the end" he buried his head in his arms, before slowly falling asleep.

"You know what, I feel bad" Aesami says as she walks in the direction that the crocodile went in. "Aesami!" Yoruto tried to stop her but then let her go. Aesami arrived at the roof and shook the sleeping crocodile's shoulder in an attempt to wake him.

Hidden awoke, finding himself alone in the dark room. He looked around, trying to find the girl Moonlight who basically kicked him to submission. A small crack was in the wall with shards of red crystal on the ground was in the opposite direction of him. "Tch. My power went a little haywire." He whispered to himself. As Hidden stood up he felt around his body, to check for any injuries 'hidden' (Mwaahahahahah, I'm so punny.). With a flex of his muscle he found himself to be in better shape. "Oh yeah! Back to me ol' self again. Let's see..." He began amasing power into his right hand, darkness encased it. With a flick of his wrist he tossed it at the wall, creating a dark explosion. "Mhm, that's what I wanna see." He then floated upward again and observed the room again. Moonlight was nowhere to be seen, so he decided to restart his journey for the newbie. "I'll find ya buddy, just you wait!" He said with a grin. Hidden then phased through the ceiling to the roof to get a better look outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back