• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Seriana looks at sobek."rootly is a evil carnivine who wants to control the legendaries at this school and he wants to take my child."she puts a arm around her stomach protectively and looks at the darkrI."okay."

Cerise blinked as he got Beryls message and picked Taleo back up. "Thank you for showing me our room. And sorry, this may be a bit rough." With that he turned himself invisible and began flying back towards Beryl. 'Dont do anything stupid until I get there, k?'

@Telios @TamaraWolf

The Swoobat asked for help for finding her room, but no luck, because people would obviously rather to help two legendaries than a little bat. She ended up wandering through the halls, searching for the psychic type building. 'Hmph, I'll find it myself, I guess.'

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

"Oh, yes please!" The bat girl have a sweet smile, her wings fluttering, completely unaware of the danger of the Carnivine.

Amadeus would be walking down the hallway when he sees the Carnivine and the new girl. "Heya heya heya!" He says smiling as he goes up to the girl. "What are your names?"

"Thank you so much!" The bat Pokémon smiled. "My name is Koumori Seishin-tekina, but you can call me Missy if you want." She turns, introducing herself to both the Carnivine and Palkia, fluffing out the skirt of her dress and curtseying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriana gently leaned against river with her eyes closed. ((Meh, just had blood drawn. did not feel good and i am deathly afraid of needles they kept poking me and i acted like this :( but i wanted to do this:eek:))

Amadeus would nod as he goes to hug Rootley, "You're so handsome please marry me! You're absolutely perfect pleaseeee?" Amadeus's eyes would be shimmering as he goes to hug Rootley

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

Yushiro had heard the palkia saying that and he immediatly went over their, grabbed him by his arm and dragged him away."Will you please stop asking people to just straight up marry you."

Rootley smiled "maybe i just might, after all i am intellegent and the greatest gijinki here" his grin grew sickly villainous 
Charlie floated around, as rootley noticed yushiro was a mew, then gets real close "your a mew riiiight"

Amadeus would break free and hug Rootley as he sticks a tongue out at the mew. "See? He wants to get married. I'll be able to live happily ever after with my husband won't I Floress?" He says as he hugs the Carnivine. "Finally I won't be so lonely and I'll have someone who will love me back, right?"

Rootley smirked widley "ofcorse but lets keep this our secret....people may judge me quickly cause of my appearence" 

Wishtobeawolf said:
Yushiro frowned then backed up slightly."Yes i am a mew, that should be obvious."He wagged his pink tail around.
Charlie calls out "yushiro...where are ya...yushiro" as the carnivine heard charlie "w..whos that"

Amadeus would smile and kiss Rootley, "Of course hubby. Just so long as you promise to make me happy until the day we die." He says this as he smiles seductively and licks Rootely's chest, hugging him tightly. "Let's go for all eternity..." Amadeus says as the hall they are in shimmers and turns into a massive rift leading to the sun while he holds on to the Carnivine. "Remember... You always must love me no matter what." He says as he licks the Carnivine's ear, still holding onto him.

Rootley smiled "ofcorse infact i have a special ring, ive been looking for somone to spend time with..after all ive been lonly"

Charlie walks round the cornor, as rootley hid his face "hay people..huh whos he" rootley talks "im floress sorry im shy amaedeus meet me in my room" passes letter running off.

(Omg Amadeus stahp D: )

The glitch Pokémon came out of her room, the first thing she saw being the Carnivine, making her mood drastically change as she came running towards the grass type, her fist readying an Ice Punch. "How are you alive!?" She yelled, seething with rage as she punched the grass type with a fistful of ice.

(God i knew palkia's were kind of crazy but not that crazy imagine if somebody came up to you and said marry me i would have been like :banghead:)

Yushiro turns around and looks at charlie, instantly hugging and kissing him."hi."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back