• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"I know I know I know ALREADY! I've been watching you. You think you haven't and that's why you've been doing all this! But that's okay... You'll be dead soon. We're only a minute away from the sun. I want to watch you burn.. I want to hear your screams of how you love me up until your last breath!"

Hehehe ahahaha somthing else i should tell you" turns around, showing a hole in his neck "im a fake...so....ill burn but youll be alone once more" drops down to the sun burning to nothing.

Amadeus smiles watching the fake burn to a crisp. "It's okay... I'll just find the real you. Then I'll watch you suffer and die. That's the greatest love for someone like you, right?"

render-8.png

Amadeus says this as he returns to normal, opens a rift, and heads back to the academy.

Charlie went over "amaedeus your okay ...." looks at him as rootley hit his head against the wall "damn damn damn damn! First logan gets out then that uhhhh...palkia rrrr why cant i wiiin!!!"

Amadeus returning to his cheerful non-stockholm syndrome self smiles, "Yep yep! he fell for it right as I knew he would hehe. Too bad it was a clone. Ohhhh well!"

Charlie laughs abit, smiling "nice well wat we gunna do about fang face"

Logan goes over to amaedeus sniffling "your okay" hugs him tightly "now did he make you eat anything" opens his mouth "no good...o did he get you with his mind control gadgets" checks ur eyes "no....good"

Amadeus would smile, "Nope nope! You can't fool a god of space. I see things for what they really are hehe. His tricks don't work so well against someone who sees things in a much different perspective."

Logan thought "im sorry i made you somthing" shows a book full of pictures of each of us "so your never alone btw when ur alone look at my pic"

Amadeus smiled and hugged him, "Thanks Logan-kun!" He says as he gently kisses him on the cheek.

Logan flew over smiling softly huggles to you, "hello lue...i have a wee little gift for you" 

Airagog said:
Amadeus smiled and hugged him, "Thanks Logan-kun!" He says as he gently kisses him on the cheek.
Logan smiled abit "im glad well be there for you"

(I'm finishes with my work woop) "well I don't think you will be required to do any thing fancy you strike a normal every day pose at the beginning then at the middle of the stage and at then front then you walk back to change into your next outfit and wait for the next round" Lauren spoke as if it was the easiest thing to do in the world. "Well let's change into are next outfit shall we" she held up a white dress with gem stones and red and black accents.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Aroura said:
(I'm finishes with my work woop) "well I don't think you will be required to do any thing fancy you strike a normal every day pose at the beginning then at the middle of the stage and at then front then you walk back to change into your next outfit and wait for the next round" Lauren spoke as if it was the easiest thing to do in the world. "Well let's change into are next outfit shall we" she held up a white dress with gem stones and red and black accents.
Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk
(wait the fashion show is going on?!)

Logan looked at a pair of black swimmin trunks with red lines. "Ooo.. " tries them on with no shirt on "ooo there a veeery nice pair" poses with hands behind head "hmm..yea"

Charlie secretly takes pictures smirking "hehe"

Amadeus smiles as he walks off towards the courtyard.

River holds Seriana closer, "It'll be alright. I'm here and I have no doubt Amadeus is planning something."

Sobek and sagley where sat under a tree, az they rapped sobek went first "hay people unova duo is back again where total wacky and 10 outta 10" sagley spoke nodded "im a prince and hes the croc, like princess and the frog dont be in shock"

"Oh, okay. Just a minute."

She took the dress from Lauren and stepped back into her dorm room, slipping the outfit off neatly and pulling the dress on. When she opened the door again, she smoothed the dress down and looked at Lauren.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"Oh, a present, Logan?" She raised an eyebrow though when he changed, then blushed and covered her eyes. "Eep! Kat, tell me when he's decent again..."

Katrina had been wandering around, looking for Lue. Maybe it was because Lue could a live in a forest easily, while she was a city kid. She didn't know- but it happened a lot. However, after a while, Lue just ran into her, wanting to know where she had been. "I was looking or you, obviously." She told her, planting her hands on her hips. "You just disappeared on me.... you weren't having too much fun without me, were you?" Although her tone was light, there was a little genuine hurt in her eyes at the thought Lue might be having fun without her.

xxxx

Beryl frowned at her brother's mental message. I know. Hurry. She told him. She turned to him and shook her head. "I... I can't. I can't hit you, even if you wouldn't be hurt. It's a bad idea. But... if you want, you can show me if someone else hits you." She said, offering a compromise. She was terrified that Mai would take over if she did agree, and it was the only real reason she was saying no.

@Seraph @Jerico Curtiss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back