• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Seriana smiles."Okay Missy, i was just gonna go swimming after my boyfriend started to rap like a Nincompoop, would you like to come with me?"

The yvetail got himself ready walking out

__yveltal_gijinka____by_the_dragongirl98-d70nw96.png

Uhh..i hope its okay" 
Sobek then begin doing sit ups "1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10" then swapping to his left hand and doing it again.

"It;s generally happens when you get old." The Mandibuzz cracked her neck from side to side, clearly exaggerating. She didn't seem perturbed by the comment of her 'Easy' trick. In fact...

"It's not that I can't keep up with you. I'm just a bit out of practice. Mind showing me how it's done, darlin?"

Amadeus would open a rift to where the group was changing and come out looking like this:

pokemon_pearl___palkia_human_by_m02tisune-d4ubv2a.png

"Hey everyone, did I arrive in time for rehersal?" He says with a slight mysterious smile.

(not that much, besides the fact that Seriana the lugia is now pregnant and they are rehearsing for the show and Sobek is back or the annoy Krookodile and Rootley wants to take Seriana's child)

Seriana giggles."Okay, ill meet you by the pool."

Lauren if she didn't stress it enough she didn't noticed anyone come or go in there outfits "night life goes fist then the outfit change is on the racks its labeled day at the beach" she tried to advocate for everyone's needs "where's Nodan" she was getting worried "and excerciseing in the outfits may add a stench due to sweat be care full of ripping the seams"

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

". . . Terribly sorry to put you up with all this work, darling.... Next time, call me before something happens like this?" At first, the familiar voice came out nowhere, but the location was soon revealed. In one of the empty spaces of the room, the air suddenly shifted. Nodan walked through the lone area not a moment later, clearly busy with a ball of soft-looking yarn... and Bayah's Duffle cat trying to paw at it.

The Legendary frowned a bit. "No, stop that, creature of paws and meows."

That only led the cat to attack it more.

"No problem, ya old bird." She smirked, obviously kidding on the remark. She rides off the end of the ramp, repeating the easy flip, then the kickflip, taking the end of her board in her hand and shifting her body under the board. She then lands like Calypso did, but it was obvious she knew what she was doing. "Easy peasy." She giggled as she successfully performed the move.

(I hate not getting alerts... I'm just gonna pretend they came with you to... beach? and HOW? did seriana get pregnant?)

Lysandre, Jade, Apollo, and Shade had all been late to god knows what for all in swimsuits Lysandre immediately clung to Lauren "I missed you!" he glomped her out of nowhere while Apollo and Jade dove straight into the water starting a water gun fight. Shade was just kind of there...

Calypso pursed her lips for a moment. In reality, she thought the move was rather decent for a skater, but the confidence of the woman proved otherwise. And as much as she hated being outmaneuvered....

"Gah, alright, you young Whippersnapper." Calypso smirked and rolled her shoulders. "It's clear that you're better then me, but that doesn't mean I;m going to back down from this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back