• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"You can't out-skate me, no matter how hard you try." The Spiritomb smiled, adjusting her long, teal braid. "I'm just too good at it."

Nodan dropped the ball of yarn, and as it rolled away, the black cat chased after it. Oh, there was the Palkia... in his rather Provocative outfit. Again.

Well, this was a touch awkward. Nevertheless, Nodan sighed slowly and tried to smile without it looking forced. Again, the man he had known all his life, suddenly dressing up like that tended to put him in a state of shock.

"I'm sorry for being away so long, I had a few things to take care of. However this place looks busy....moreso then usual." The designer looked sideways to his attendant, tilting his head. "Again, I apologize for the delay. But we might as well get started on the final Attendance list now, shall we?"

"Laysandere arn't you going to watch my fashion show it airs in ten minutes" she kissed him and looked at her watch "I need to fit people for there outfits and swim suits" she ran off twords the auditorium where Nodan greeted guest she snuck into the back "does everyone have there night life collection outfits?!"

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Now, the bird was about to try a third time, but her board had other plans. It slippe4d out from under her boot's grip, clattering down the ramp and hitting some poor, amateur skater in the face on one of the smaller ramps.

There was a long moment of silence. "..Perhaps you're right... At least, for now."

Out of seemingly nowhere came a flying little green guy "HEEYAA!" he lost control of his flight landing on someone (anyone) "Sorry!"

Im sobek and whats your, and may i say your a reeeeal cutey, rawr" he lowers sunglasses winking. 

MattieLee said:
Out of seemingly nowhere came a flying little green guy "HEEYAA!" he lost control of his flight landing on someone (anyone) "Sorry!"
Crashes into marcus gets up glaring "rrrr whats the big idea!!!!"

Reverand looked at her and cocked his head to the side "Umm okay I guess that's fine but who would you suggest? Anyone but River is fine." He stood there waiting for her to reply slightly frustrated and confused on her motives.

@TamaraWolf

Ichimaru left the infirmary to return to the garden where he climbed up a tree leaning against the trunk holding onto a branch to maintain his balance. He sighed and looked around then closeting his eyes to rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
River would have the celebi land right on his head as he falls down almost unconcious, "Ow... Yeah sure no problem right?"

_______

Amadeus smiles at Nodan, "It's okay Onii-chan! I promise I've been a good boy while you were gone."

Hay amaedeus you look nice what you think of me"

__yveltal_gijinka____by_the_dragongirl98-d70nw96.png

Roxanne gave Calypso a big hug around the waist because of the Spiritomb's height. "Oh, I can teach ya!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Koumori Sishin-tekina's my name!" The bat Pokemon blushes a little.

Yushiro....uhh hmm mew guy yea i think hes with charlie" 

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
Roxanne gave Calypso a big hug around the waist because of the Spiritomb's height. "Oh, I can teach ya!"
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Koumori Sishin-tekina's my name!" The bat Pokemon blushes a little.
the croc showed his arbok thick arms "go on 100% muscle tell me wat u think test em if ya wish"

Amadeus would laugh slightly as he licks Logan's chest. "I think I could just eat you up."

________

River would be roaming outside, thinking to himself and looking for something to do.

"Charlie? where's he?" he wondered if he sounded like a weird stalker... oh well Yushiro was way too innocent there was no way he was letting anyone hurt him. "Your not a bully are you?"

She flutters her wings so that she is about foot in the air to poke Sobek's muscles. She then uses her psychic powers to transform her dress into a one piece Swoobat-themed bathing suit. "I'm coming to swim with you, Seriana!" The bat Pokemon smiles, jumping in the pool.

Yushiro ended up appearing, floating upside down in front of Ceilo and he says cutely."hi."

------------------------------------------

Seriana giggles at the Swoobat then she dives underwater.

"You sure you want to teach an old bat like me...? Haha, well, if you insist." Calypso gently laid a taloned hand on Roxanne's head in a gesture of what she assumed was either thankfulness, or affection. Sometimes, her own actions confused her more then her words. Such was her life, eh?

---

"Well, I'm glad you've been a...."

The ghost=type paused while talking, raising an eyebrow at the Palkia's choice of affection. The man could be a VERY protective one.... and in general, if THIS was his good-boy self, who knows what his badder side was like?

(The fashion show is airing heh)

Lauren went to the front stage "I'd love to thank everyone who came we will be showing two of Nodan's great collections to start I would like Nodan to come up to the stage to shortly talk about the processes" she clapped along with the still entering audience stareing at Laysandere in the back

-------------------

Melody had sat in a seat with the other lucky stars since she was once a pop star. She couldn't wait to see what Nodan has come up with.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Cielo glomped him "Yushiro!" he missed the little guy "Nobody's been picking on you right?, I heard people were picking on you..."

River decided to pop in on the fashion show and sit through it. After all, his friends were in it and he planned to support them as much as he could.

Back stage Amadeus was fidgeting and getting nervous, he was ready, but he still had butterflies in his stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back