• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Charlie immediatly kissed seeing the carnivine "you flame burst!" Shoots but misses as he rolls. 
The carnivine kept up the act "w..whos rootley, im floress" sniffles.

Amadeus would hug the Carnivine tightly. "Yeah! don't be mean to my new husband! It's okay Floress I'll get us out of here." He says this as the two dissapear into a spacial rift.

Amadeus and Rootley would be hovering just above the sun, Amadeus would lick Rootley's cheek. "It's okay babe... They're gone now... Now it's just you and me." Amadeus and Rootely would then begin falling towards the sun.

Rootley's comment enraged the Missingno. "He's an evil bastard who killed a nice little girl! I'm going to kill him, again!" She seethed.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Airagog said:
Amadeus and Rootley would be hovering just above the sun, Amadeus would lick Rootley's cheek. "It's okay babe... They're gone now... Now it's just you and me." Amadeus and Rootely would then begin falling towards the sun.
Ahhh whoa this is awsome so about that ring..." turns pulling out a ring of roots, on the inside is a mind control ring. 
Charlie looked "ok..mew transform into a speedy pokemon warn everyone of a possible legendary encounter, ketsu..you wait outside if he attacks hell appear outside ill get river ok"

Amadeus would nod, "I'll put it on.... After I purify your body of course." He says as the hurdle towards the sun, "You can't possibly hope to love a god in that pitiful body... No I'll release your spirit then we'll live happy...ever...after." Amadeus says as he kisses Rootley on the mouth. "I'll make you a husband fit for me, I promise that you'll be amazing and absolutely perfect... After I remove that pesky body of yours nothing will be able to stop our love.. Nothing." As he says this he pushes Rootely through the vacuum of space towards the sun, as he does this he whispers, "I know what you did to Desdemonda-chan... That kind of thing really turns me on, but I can't forgive you."

Yushiro nods then turns into well a deoyxes in speed form.
spddeox.jpg
So this

Amadeus smiles as he looks at the ring and it burns up in the sun's rays being this close. "I'll tell you when you reach the afterlife." Amadeus says clearly getting excited by watching him.

Yushiro speeds off and zips around the school, telling legendarys about this Rootley and then he also tells river what has happened then he is back beside charlie in less than a minute.

Wishtobeawolf said:
Yushiro speeds off and zips around the school, telling legendarys about this Rootley and then he also tells river what has happened then he is back beside charlie in less than a minute.
(well hot damn less than a minute xD )

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Amadeus smiles a little bit, "Why of course I do... Why do you think I fell in love with you? It's obvious why you confronted River, Seriana, and that Darkrai, you wanted my attention. That's okay... I'll give you my attention." He says as a maniacle smile spreading on his face. "Come on... Just accept it! We'll be together forever!" He says laughing hysterically as space around the vines distorts and bends them in painful angles.
maxresdefault.jpg

You stupid idiot I DID NOTHING FOR YOU!!! I LIED I PRETENDED TO CARE TO MAKE YOU MY SERVENT!!!" He smirked shooting a bullet seed, going into rapid fire.

Amadeus would laugh hysterically," It's no good to tell LIES!" the Plakia says as he fires an aura sphere at the bullets as Rootley plummets faster and faster towards the sun. "You love me! I know you do! I just have to show you that you love me!"

ADD.png

I have to make him hate me...ive killed gijinki drained there fluids till there corpses, i turned logan into a mindless beast!" Charges an energy ball shooting it at the aura sphere exploding on impact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back