• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"Then I'll take care of this." The Darkrai smirked, her ice blue eyes piercing through the Carnivine. "If you want to threaten the queen of the seas, you'll have to go through me first, the current queen of the shadowy underworld!" She laughed maniacally, readying another ball of ghastly energy.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Luke flew down from a tree, and watched the pile of what was once Carnivine burn. "If he's made copies of himself, nobody is safe..." He muttered, then kicked the pile of ash left, scattering it. "Someone needs to do something..."

"That Carnivine was threatening Seriana to take her baby." The Darkrai hissed. "If he ever comes near here again, I'll subdue him into an eternal sleep." She flew off into the direction that the Lugia went.

Reverand looked intently at the girl and smiled "To show you what I mean. Don't be afraid just hit me. I promise I'm not going to hit you back." He stood there with his claws pointing down to the ground waiting for her to make a move.

@TamaraWolf

Last edited by a moderator:
River sees Seriana crying and sits down, hugging her."Hey... Let me guess, Rootly?"

Kito hears snapping fingers "yay its..." the steps grew as a krookodile appears, throwing sunglasses on "yaaaa ok say hay wanna know whos on the attack, so so so sobek's baaaack eeeeeeyeaaaa!!!"

River nods at Seriana. "I thought something like that might happen, just make sure to stick near me alright?"

Kito whispers "hes sobek a student that moved away to train, however hes back he has a snappy temper but is a good guy"

Sobek looks seeing sagley "sagley!!!" Sagley smiles super happy "sobek cousin i didnt know you where here" then sobek saw selena, smiled "hay good looking whats cooking, im sobek here im tame let me know your name"

"If he goes near you ever again, give me a signal." Desdemona the Darkrai says coldly, clutching her fists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back