• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Luke looked around. Rootley had disappeared! Where did he go? He just... sunk into the ground. Luke started to run on the branches of the tree, jumping from tree to tree as he followed Lugia, not exactly sure about the connection, but he had no better ideas. He would follow Rootley and the Lugia... Did Yveltal call her Seriana?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"What?" Beryl stared at the tryanatar, shocked. What was he trying to prove? This was stupid. "Why? To prove your point?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest once again. If she looked nervous, it was because she was. It didn't help that the tiny voice in the back of her head was shouting to 'just hit him already'. Over and over again. She shook her head, trying to shake it off.

@Seraph

Selena still in the woods now had her feet dipped in the pool of water. It was times like this that nature made her feel better. She suddenly sensed something strange nearby and got up from her spot.

Suddenly one single red vine fell right infront of seriana hitting her nose, durjng that point the carnivine opened his jaws lunging down.

Selena heard the yelp and ran to find out where it came from. She made it there and came across Rootley and Seriana. The Cresselia was confused on what was going on. She hid behind a tree nearby.

(@Wishtobeawolf @the\-lich)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have my ways besides ive been watching you, also nice form now" he opened his long root like fingers which cracked abit "the..cough cough...child ..."

Seriana steps back right into another tree and she grimaced."y-you cannot have the child."she had not noticed the cresselia and she put one arm around her stomach protectively.

Hmmm..it would be a shame if...logan...was controlled again..." grabbing a branch "and was forced to kill river...that would start a war ...now...the child or" he snaps the branch "war...."

Seriana's eyes widened and then she shifted into a shadow lugia, breaking some of the trees in the process."never mess with a mother and her child. "

A strong Shadow Ball rushed at the Carnivine, hitting him hard. "Leave her alone." The Darkrai said coldly, glancing over at the now-Shadow Lugia. "Calm down, you don't want a miscarriage, do you?" She flew in front of Seriana, putting up a dark, protecting wall in front of the pregnant gijinka.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Carnivine held his stomich, sap pours out "w..what have you....hehe didnt think id come out in the open huh" removes a red vine from his neck revealing to be faked, falling to the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back