• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"Oh please last time I rolled with your brick break so you wouldn't feel bad." Reverand looked at the girl "Then maybe you should read up on your poke descriptions." Turning back to River "and besides your little steel blasting canons are nothing compared to my fist, I can take down entire mountains. But I'm sure you'd remember...wouldn't you River." He said solemnly almost stareing again at the bat.

Beryl raised an eyebrow and frowned, feeling a little insulted. She knew that she wasn't completely wrong- even Arceus got hurt sometimes.

So.... hurt him and prove him wrong. A tiny voice at the back of her mind told her. She decided to ignore it, shaking her head.

"No, I was-I was talking to t-the Blastoise." The Swoobat frowned at the Tyranitar, trying to prove that she knew which gijinka was what. "I know you're a Tyranitar!" The small bat girl responded, accidentally raising her voice. "Uh, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to yell.." She looked at her boots in embarrassment.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

River laughed, "Oh please... You can't even catch me with your slow speed you giant rock. I've read your descriptions and all of them vary. To be honest it's simple really. You have major type disadvantage are lacking in speed. Bottom line is I could easily take you down in two hits." River would nod shaking her hand. "River Stevens of Hoenn at your service ma'am!" He said with a carefree smile.

"Yeah right they all vary they all say the same thing. How powerful I am...and I may be lacking in speed but your not exactly the fastest thing around either shellfish pokemon. Plus, earthquake and I don't exactly see you getting off the ground any time soon. Bottom line is I could easily take you down or out in two moves." Reverand said still calm and bored by his arguments. He looked at the girl who told him everyone got hurt "Would you come talk to me for a minute?"

Beryl looked back at the tryanatar, surprised. "You mean me?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest, feeling suddenly very nervous. Who could say what he wanted?

Lauren watched through her red crystal watching the drama unfold while Nikki was changing into her attire.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

River would put a hand on Beryl's shoulder. "It's alright. If you do not want to go then you don't have to.

Amadeus would sigh, "Alright. I guess you've made your point."

(Last thing I'm posting for now. And I'll probably have Selena in the legendary dorms just to let you guys know.)

Bridget continued to skateboard on her half pipe. She decided not to do any more extreme tricks and to save her energy for a more intense one. While she was skating, her eyes caught the other two skater boarders trying to what looked like one up each other. A competition interested her and she decided to watch from where she was.

"Nah. It's not really a problem. Just a souvenir of sorts. I actually modded it to retain it shape, color and such while it like a map or even a computer if needed." Taleo explained and continued walking with a smile, his tail wagging a bit.

@Jerico Curtiss

Seriana had slept for quite a while before she had awoken once again to throw up, feeling completely miserable.

((Okay guys, we will Time-Skip about eight months after some inital character introductions and the fashion show))

"Just some things I put together myself. I've learnt a lot on high-tech things." Taleo answered and a short while after, they arrived at the dorm.

"Alright. I think your room is here..." Taleo said, looking up at a door having "Latios" on it.

@Jerico Curtiss

Last edited by a moderator:
Beryl looked at River. "It's okay... I want to know what this is about." She said, mentally telling her brother though telepathy what was happening.... just in case. Honestly, if anything happened, she'd feel bad for whoever was around, instead of worrying about herself. "Okay, if you want to talk, let's talk."

River nodded as he went ahead and checked up on Seriana, "Hey, how are you two doing?" he says as he sits down by the side of her bed. "Can I get you anything at all?"

Seriana groans softly into her pillow."I know this will all be worth it in the end but i still do not like it, i feel terrible but then i also feel hungry then i dont then i do again, i just dont know anymore."

River would lay down next to her and kiss her forehead. "Just think... She'll be able to learn all her moves from the best two teachers around and have a great school to go to. She'll have a wonderful family, and one day she may even become champion of a region, who knows. She may even be Sinnoh's champion."

Seriana smiles slightly."Well it could be a he and she/he could only learn moves that were on her Physical level but i wonder how people will react to having a baby keeping them up at night with crying."

Seriana rolls her eyes."Yeah that will be perfect and uh excuse me for a moment, i gotta you know."She gets off the bed and runs into her bathroom.

River would chuckle a little at her. Here he was, already going to be a daddy, where did the years go? Yet.. He was alright with it. He knew how to raise a kid and Seriana would be one great m***. He was so happy to finally feel like he belonged somewhere. For years he felt like his parent's divorce was his fault and that all the fighting was because of him. Now, he made someone really happy just by being himself, and quite frankly there was no better feeling in the world.

Seriana's apparent misery could easily be heard from her bathroom and probably whoever was neighbors with her could hear her gross retching and tired groans, yep this was gonna be a long nine months for both of them.

River shook his head, he was used to bodily fluids being a fighter, this didn't bother him too much, he would be here for her whenever she needed him.

Seriana eventually came out of the bathroom and laid right back down on her bed with a soft plop."yep that was not pretty and im going to have call in the schools janitor later."she covers her face with her hands with a quiet groan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back