• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

River smiles, "Well. I still love ya, I understand that this is half my fault anyway."

Seriana pokes his forehead and looked at him."true but I would not have it any other way and we will have to take regular visits to the hospital for check ups and what will I tell my parents."she grabs the pillow and covers her face with it.

River would look confused, "Wait how old are they?"

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

"Well.... At least we know they can't be older than Amadeus..." River said with a weak smile. "They're both Lugia right?"

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

(Oh GOD Rootley regenerated, great.)

Nikki stepped back out of her dorm room, now dressed in the outfit Lauren had provided for her. "Sooooo, should I be twirling or something? I'be honestly never done this before, though I have been told I have a nice model walk without even trying...."

"Mhm." Bobby's sound from the dorm over agreed with her.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Reverand stood there waiting for Beryll to follow him down the hallway. He didn't speak until they were out of sight from the other two gijinka. As he turned a corner with her he looked down at her sighing, finally looking a bit more relaxed. "I want you to hit me." He said very plainly.

Seriana emerged from her room with a blanket wrapped around since it was quite cold and she headed outside, unaware that someone is watching her.

Ichimaru put both of his hands over her shoulders as he leaned over her. His waist held up over her feet. "So what do you want me to do?" He whispered in her ear then pulled away.

Seriana giggled."logan its called babysiting not sit the baby. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonlight smiled slight while looking at him but she remained silent.

Ichimaru looked into her eyes lean down towards her mouth til their lips just touched and all at once he pushed up and off the bed standing up. "Well it's been nice hanging with ya princess but I think I'm gonna go. Heal up that neck."

A certain Skarmory watched the exchange between Yveltal and Lugia, but not for the reason one might think. He had been following a certain Rootley for a while. And he had not lost his target. The guy was suspicious, he needed to be investigated.

Luke hung from the topmost branch of a nearby tree, the highest that would bear his weight, his eyes locked on the suspicious Carnivine, as he clung to his tree. Something was going on. He'd figure it out.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back