• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Exitium Academy For The Supernatural and Mythological

Ryu looked at her with a kind of 'are you serious' look, "well as the whole shadowrealm thing implies I'm a shadow demon. Im not so fiery like most demons, I'm actually quite the opposite. Ice, shadows, and darkness are more my thing." She was beginning to grow bored of being in the room, she liked the company but didn't enjoy just sitting around. She went over to the window and started looking around outside for a place to hangout. She didn't really care if they were willing to come or not, although it'd be nice, she just wanted to be gone.

Ceil shrugged a bit. "Well we've only been here a few hours. I'm sure you're gonna get to meet much more people." She said, taking a sip of tea. "I can't wait for classes though." She added, laying back on her bed. "I just hope the teachers don't mind me working on the floor. It's just so awkward feeling, trying to get my talons up to a desk." She rambled.

Rose watched her intently and listened to every word she said. She'd occasionally take a sip of tea when the other paused, but would immediately stop when she began talking again. A small smile play on her lips as she thought about the girl's situation. "that would be difficult. I'm sure they wouldn't have any problem with it."

Sensing the tension, Kobi spoke up,"Nice meeting you both, but I'm late as it is. Nice talk though." He opened the door and walked out, confidant that he may have made some friends.

Evie felt like smacking herself, "Of course, I figured it make good conversation. I'm not well versed in demon culture and my conversation skills are lacking as well. Anyways, I told one of the other girls I'd meet her outside soon. You want to come?" She asked, noticing Ryu's edginess. It was a nice day out and she couldn't blame her for wanted to get out of the room. Considering the other girl was from the shadow realm, sunlight and fresh air were likely a rare part of her life. Evie could be wrong though, she couldn't claim to know much about her roommate.

"Well cya dude," she waved a little bit as he walked out. "I guess it's a girls night out then huh?" Ryu flipped back over and stood up. She walked back over to the door and opened it, outstretching her hand to Evie. "Who's this girl anyways? Is she cute?" Ryu asked not caring if people knew she liked girls or not. She gave a big cheesy fake smile for honestly no good reason, she just blamed it on her weirdness.

Ceil finished up her tea and stretched. "Oh before I forget. I told Evie, she was the person I met earlier, That I would meet up with her in a bit. You can come with if you want to." She added, smiling. "I dunno what we're gonna be doing but if I had to guess maybe exploring campus. So we don't get lost on the first day of class." She added, her feathers were ruffling a bit from excitement.

Rose looked down at her tea, withdrawing slightly at the mention of joining her and her friend. "Oh no, I'd hate to intrude..." She wrapped her hands around the porcelain cup and took a small drink of its contents

Evie laughed and took Ryu's hand. "She is, depends on your tastes though." She got to her feet and walked over to the door. "She's a few doors down, and I figured we could explore or something." Evie said, she glanced out into the hallway.

(Gotta sleep, I'll rp more tomorrow)

Ceil looked a little disappointed but tried to cover it. "Oh well that's fine. But if you ever change your mind. The invitation is always open." She said, smiling. "I probably shouldn't keep them waiting though." With that she slung her bag back on and opened the door. "Seeya! And remember, you're totally free to hang with us at any time!" She added as she stepped out, shutting the door behind her.

(gotta sleep now, night y'all)

Ryu let Evie into the hallway first, on account that the knew the girl and knew where she was much better than herself. "And what exactly do you mean when you say depends on your taste?" She made sure to lock the door behind her after checking and making sure her key was in her pocket. She caught up to Evie and walked next to her.

((I hate staying up so late, everyone goes to sleep so much early than me :/ but I can't help it ))

Shawn wandered around long enough to eventually find the male's dormitory. He stood there trying to think. What was he forgetting? It was something important. He shoved his hands in his pockets trying to figure out what he had forgotten. A very crumpled and torn piece of paper was in his back right pocket. It said '243' It was his dorm number. That's what he forgot. He made his way into the dorm to find his room. 243 was not going to be an easy room to find, but he shuffled along anyway hoping he'd run into some new people I hope my roommate is hot as hell.

@anyone

Vanna found her room it was one of the last rooms down her hallway, she opened her door and noticed right away that she has the room all to herself, there was no bed but a few different styles of chairs and a small couch. She didn't stay in her room long then went out and started walking around, she kept her jacket on and kept her hood up, she noticed people talking and eating, she sat down on one of the benches and tried to act less vampire

"I have been told you can stay in any room you like Aednat. However roommates are still a possibility so there is that. Also the dorms are co-ed." Dru tilted his head at the strange girl in front of him. he was unsure what to make of her as well as how to feel.

Evie walked over across the hallway and leaned against the wall. She was pretty sure Ceil had gone in that door, either way she should be out soon. She remembered Ryu's question and paused. Her thoughts carried over to the cheerful girl. Her talons had been a little disconcerting at first but Evie had quickly gotten over it. She wasn't sure of what Ryu would think, hopefully they could all get along. "I'm not exactly sure how to explain." She began, "I think she's a harpy or something similar. She's cool though, what exactly is your type?"

@TheFrozenShadows

"Hm, any room? How am I ever going to make a choice" Aednat said furrowing her brow, she reached up and begin tugging on a stray strand of hair, her head being pulled down with every swift tug, as she thought.

Kobi finally made it to the door marked 243. The door which would be the entrance to his home for the year. Fishing for his keys, he thought about what the future would hold. What will classes be like? What kind of things will I learn? The stubborn lock finally loosed. Inside, the curtains were open and bags were piled on both beds. "Huh, my roommate must be running late too. I don't know how anyone is later than me, though," Kobi muttered to himself. He delved into his bags and pulled out clothes, a laptop, and the charger for his phone. Stupid thing barely lasts four hours. Kobi opened his laptop and started to play some 12 Stones. After dumping the rest of his stuff at the foot of the bed, Kobi laid on his back with his arms under his head. With a quiet sigh, he relaxed.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You are one strange girl, what exactly are you?" Dru tilted his head confused at her entire being but none the less interested.

"I'm a Selkie, and same could be said about you" she replied nonchalantly, ceasing to tug at her hair 'But why do you ask?' she questioned, interested in the answer she would receive.

"I am always strange. I ask because you seem to be distracted and indecisive mainly. Now that I know you are a selkie I won't question you."

"Alright, now, if you'll excuse me, I would like to be on my way, after all, I've still got to find my dorm room" Aednat states flashing a polite smile, and getting ready to head off to find her dorm room

Shawn finally found his dorm room. He attempted to read the torn up paper and compare it to the room number. "Yeah I think this is it, unless I'm reading this wrong. I think there's gravy on this thing. I don't remember drinking gravy recently." He shoved the paper down in his pocket and opened the door. There was someone on one of the beds. He looked pretty cute. Shawn usually preferred the lumber jack type. Tall, muscular, beards, unusual amounts of flannel, but this guy was adorable. Tossing his backpack on the empty bed, Shawn spoke to the boy, "Do you know what material my shirt is made out of? People tend to think it's made of cotton but really it's made out of Boyfriend Material."

@Machtri

Vanna decided to go back to her dorm room, she started walking back and looked at everyone who passed her, kind trying to figure out what they might be. She also wanted to find someone who doesn't sleep, even if they aren't a vampire. As she was walking she could tell that some people were just looking at her dark red eyes

Dru bumped into Vannah and smiled at her. "Sorry I didn't mean to bump into you I seem to be extra clumsy today. My name is Dru."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back