• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

CoreyXIX said:
As it quickly departed back into the academy from his room the lich just followed it with the stone in hand. He would have a far easier time keeping it around since the gem was attuned to the ball of fire. "Going somewhere?" Prof. Shaltaea asks as he follows it, at this point pretty sure it would never verbally respond to him.
Feu ignored him and moved easily through the floors and rooms. Finding its staff, it possessed it to take it out. It was annoying to take material objects where it wanted since it had to obey physics, unlike Feu. So it carefully took it to the first open window it could find and took it outside, happy that it got out unscathed.

Kai

ScarlettRose16 said:
Someone walked into the room and she sensed something weird about him. Demon, she sensed it since she was half demon but it was harder to sense since she was also half angel. She decided to go talk to him since he didn't know who she was or what happened. She heard him mutter something. "Oh so I was right." She says to herself mostly before sitting across from him. "Hey. I'm Katd" She says with a small smile.
@Kai RailFaro
Kaia looked up "oh hi im kaia im new here" he said .

Kazehana said:
Feu ignored him and moved easily through the floors and rooms. Finding its staff, it possessed it to take it out. It was annoying to take material objects where it wanted since it had to obey physics, unlike Feu. So it carefully took it to the first open window it could find and took it outside, happy that it got out unscathed.
The entire time Prof. Shaltaea followed, not doing much the entire time the staff was stolen. Seriously, who left one of their staves so carelessly unattended to in the first place? Well, it wasn't his problem in the first place. As the lich watches the staff getting ferried out the window he takes a look to the stone the thing was bound to. Next time Feu was around he would probably have something to use with the flame to experiment with. It would be easy to call it back when it came to academy grounds next.

CoreyXIX said:
The entire time Prof. Shaltaea followed, not doing much the entire time the staff was stolen. Seriously, who left one of their staves so carelessly unattended to in the first place? Well, it wasn't his problem in the first place. As the lich watches the staff getting ferried out the window he takes a look to the stone the thing was bound to. Next time Feu was around he would probably have something to use with the flame to experiment with. It would be easy to call it back when it came to academy grounds next.
Once it was out, it found a nice place in the forest to hide it so that no one else would take it. Once it was done, it decided to go back to the academy. Could still be stuff left. But this time, it went to the top. It figured that there were less near the top. It had no real logic, but it made sense to Feu. Now it searched for more things. It was a bit of a hoarder. But there wasn't much since there was a lot of administrative rooms.

Last edited by a moderator:
She kept eye contact with him for a second before a blush creeped up her cheeks. She laughs dryly looking away slightly. "That's good, are you finding your way around the academy?" She asks curiously still not looking directly at him.

@Kai RailFaro

ScarlettRose16 said:
She kept eye contact with him for a second before a blush creeped up her cheeks. She laughs dryly looking away slightly. "That's good, are you finding your way around the academy?" She asks curiously still not looking directly at him.
@Kai RailFaro
Kaia nodded and chuckled lightly, "Yes. I was just wandering for a bit... Maybe you could show me around." He said, smiling a little. "That's if you want to, if not I'll just continue to wander."

@Mitchs98[/URL] @UnwantedTruth @Golden Glow

-------------------------------------------------------------

Draconus gave a smirk when Adlin asked what they were for and immediately told her "I was hoping you'd like them for Halloween. And. . .I have something to tell you later" he explained, walking off and down the stairs of wonder.

@Kazehana
@UnwantedTruth

Senki Tazuya

Considering she'd watched several students leave for the quest already, including Ame and Darius, she was just about to ask the same question Kate did. "
Yep! Let's go before everyone else gets there. Atsuko can fly us there if you want too." She replied excitedly before standing up. "Cya Amelia! Good luck with the quest!" She told Amelia before running off and out of the dining hall, summarily running down the stairs and waiting outside. She assumed Emily would follow, so yeah.

ScarlettRose16 said:
Someone walked into the room and she sensed something weird about him. Demon, she sensed it since she was half demon but it was harder to sense since she was also half angel. She decided to go talk to him since he didn't know who she was or what happened. She heard him mutter something. "Oh so I was right." She says to herself mostly before sitting across from him. "Hey. I'm Kate" She says with a small smile.
@Kai RailFaro
@Kai RailFaro

Miziki Kurone

Miziki noticed everyone starting to leave, even Kate walked off. It didn't take the Kitsune long to figure out most of them were leaving for the quest, and here she was just sitting here talking! Standing she walked over to where Kate and someone she didn't recognize was talking. "Hey, sorry to interrupt you guys but uh, the crown quest is starting. If we don't leave soon everyone else will be there already." She told them. "Oh. I'm Miziki by the way." She added directed towards the new guy.

"Yeah I can show you around." She says just as Miziki walked up. "Well I guess I need to go now, I'll show you around another time." She says. "I'll see you around." She says standing up. "Let's go Miziki." She says with a small smile.

@Kai RailFaro @Mitchs98

ScarlettRose16 said:
"Yeah I can show you around." She says just as Miziki walked up. "Well I guess I need to go now, I'll show you around another time." She says. "I'll see you around." She says standing up. "Let's go Miziki." She says with a small smile.
@Kai RailFaro @Mitchs98
"Bye" kaia said.

ScarlettRose16 said:
@Kai RailFaro @Mitchs98
@Kai RailFaro

Miziki Kurone

"
Sorry again, I just didn't want me and Kate to be the last ones there." She told Kai. She then turned to Kate, "Awesome! I hope everyone else isn't there already, I tottally didn't notice them leaving." She replied before running out of the dining hall and waiting outside of the door on Kate, her tail swishing back and forth to further portray her excitement.

ScarlettRose16 said:
She smiled and followed the girl. She was actually excited for this. She did move a little faster trying to keep up with the girl.
@Mitchs98
Miziki Kurone

It didn't take them long at all to reach downstairs and eventually outside only to be greeted by the nice warm sun. Sighing Miziki breathed in a breath of fresh air, glad to be outside of the stuffy school. "
I wonder if Ame and the others are there already...I hope not. I don't wanna be last." She commented as they began walking through the forest.

"What is a crown quest?" He thought to himself" maybe its worth something" he thought he git up wand walked from the Dining Hall, leaning on a wall, waiting for the rest

[QUOTE="Kai RailFaro]"What is a crown quest?" He thought to himself" maybe its worth something" he thought he git up wand walked from the lunchroom he pulled out his phone and played on it waiting for everybody to come back.

[/QUOTE]
(No phones. Medieval times stuff only.)

Before either of them could say anything more, Ame abruptly stopped and landed, quickly stopping on the ground. "I think we're here," she said, scanning the area. She knew this was the right place, mainly because the entrance before her gave her chills. She really didn't want to go down there, but she knew she had to. Oh well. "You go first," she told Darius, suddenly a bit reclusive of the quest.

@Drakerus

Mitchs98 said:
@UnwantedTruth
Senki Tazuya

Considering she'd watched several students leave for the quest already, including Ame and Darius, she was just about to ask the same question Kate did. "
Yep! Let's go before everyone else gets there. Atsuko can fly us there if you want too." She replied excitedly before standing up. "Cya Amelia! Good luck with the quest!" She told Amelia before running off and out of the dining hall, summarily running down the stairs and waiting outside. She assumed Emily would follow, so yeah.

@Kai RailFaro

Miziki Kurone

Miziki noticed everyone starting to leave, even Kate walked off. It didn't take the Kitsune long to figure out most of them were leaving for the quest, and here she was just sitting here talking! Standing she walked over to where Kate and someone she didn't recognize was talking. "Hey, sorry to interrupt you guys but uh, the crown quest is starting. If we don't leave soon everyone else will be there already." She told them. "Oh. I'm Miziki by the way." She added directed towards the new guy.
Emily appeared right next to her in, what seemed, a blink of an eye. "Ready!" she said, slightly levitating in the air and waving her hand in the air, creating a fairly detailed snowflake and moving it in towards the forest. This would be fun, at least, she hoped.

@Mitchs98

Gold silently cast a spell on the flake, to see where it was going: a tracking spell. He held out his hand. "Grab hold, Fuyuki," he said. "This might be a rough ride."

"So Miziki, do you have any idea where we are supposed to go?" She asks looking around. She was hoping they could find the crown before everyone else did.

@Mitchs98 (sry for the short posts)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back