• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

@Kazehana[/URL]
She frowned for a moment. "What kind of a project? I can tell what it looks like, you know," she said. It was true; she often used the air to extend her range of touch. That and basically all her other senses. But this is what is important at the moment. "And what about the wolf? Why do you have one?" she asked, still avoiding his question with her own.

Varien watched her leavd before shutting down the portal, allowing nobody to enter or leave the floor. With a sigh, he used his magic to heft Artorias's shield from a corner in the room and bring it to the knight.

Drakerus said:
Darius was now just watching Dravlon devour food absentmindedly. When Miziki mentioned monsters he gave her a skeptical glance.
"Yeah, I just love risking my life against the horrible creatures of the darkness..." he said with blatant sarcasm. Breakfast was almost over and Ame was nowhere to be seen. He hoped everything was all right.
Miziki Kurone

"Of course you do!" She replied, equally as sarcastic. "But, seriously. If there are monsters we get to train our magic more, plus some of them might have cool stuff! We are going to an abandoned keep thingy." She told him. "Ooh..I wonder if we'll find anything other than the crown. That'd be neat.." She added, trailing off and thinking of all the possibilities. Though, she supposed she'd have a hard time doing much if her partner didn't arrive. A blind kitsune navigating what would undoubtedly be a dark cramped space would be a bit of a problem..

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
"Of course you do!" She replied, equally as sarcastic. "But, seriously. If there are monsters we get to train our magic more, plus some of them might have cool stuff! We are going to an abandoned keep thingy." She told him. "Ooh..I wonder if we'll find anything other than the crown. That'd be neat.." She added, trailing off and thinking of all the possibilities. Though, she supposed she'd have a hard time doing much if her partner didn't arrive. A blind kitsune navigating what would undoubtedly be a dark cramped space would be a bit of a problem..
"Well, I suppose that'd be cool. I just hope Ame doesn't 'prorect' me like in that duel..." he muttered as he shivered at the memory. He knew she meant well but he was almost blown to bits for Pete's sake!

Drakerus said:
"Well, I suppose that'd be cool. I just hope Ame doesn't 'prorect' me like in that duel..." he muttered as he shivered at the memory. He knew she meant well but he was almost blown to bits for Pete's sake!
Miziki Kurone

Miziki laughed nervously. "Yeah..let's hope she doesn't do that either. The entire place could explode..that'd be bad." She replied. "Though look at it this way, if you didn't have the barrier you'd of been hurt even worse." She added before shrugging.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki KuroneMiziki laughed nervously. "Yeah..let's hope she doesn't do that either. The entire place could explode..that'd be bad." She replied. "Though look at it this way, if you didn't have the barrier you'd of been hurt even worse." She added before shrugging.
Darius chuckled at her positivity.

"Except for the fact that making the barrier was what caused the explosion to become dsngerous. It was the most fun I've had in a long time. I'll say that" he said as if it was a fond memory.

Drakerus said:
Darius chuckled at her positivity.
"Except for the fact that making the barrier was what caused the explosion to become dsngerous. It was the most fun I've had in a long time. I'll say that" he said as if it was a fond memory.
Miziki Kurone

Miziki shook her head slighty, "
I don't think the barrier is what made the explosion worse. She wouldn't of made it around you if that was the case, cause she knew I would've tried to blow it up." She told him. "I'm not sure what happened..but almost burning to death aside I have to agree it was fun." She added. Really, the only bad thing of the ordeal was nearly dying. The sparring itself was fun.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]"Yes, Ko'Do'Kar is the name, and it's sort of a force of habit," responded KDK. "That is Khajiit English. Also, with these ears, you do not expect Ko'Do'Kar to hear? Miziki knows what he is talking about. One minute."
He walks off, and his shout could be heard from the hall, though it was very dulled by the distance: "Sii Griid Nau!"

Gold walks back over to them. "Sorry about that. Ko'Do'Kar doesn't talk very much, and you can clearly see why. I'm Gol'diir, but call me Gold. The shout from the hall is what changed Ko'Do'Kar into me."

[/QUOTE]
Amelia raised an eyebrow, not even bothering to look at the guy. "Gold? As in the metal?" she said, a hint of distaste audible in her voice. "That's kind of a stupid name..." she continued to stare at the table in front of her.

UnwantedTruth said:
Amelia raised an eyebrow, not even bothering to look at the guy. "Gold? As in the metal?" she said, a hint of distaste audible in her voice. "That's kind of a stupid name..." she continued to stare at the table in front of her.
"Yes, as in the metal, silly," responded Gold, starting to understand why KDK already disliked her. "What other kind is there? I mean, look at my scales. Gold colored. Besides, Gold is just a nickname."

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]"Yes, as in the metal, silly," responded Gold, starting to understand why KDK already disliked her. "What other kind is there? I mean, look at my scales. Gold colored. Besides, Gold is just a nickname."

[/QUOTE]
Amelia glanced behind her for a moment to catch a glimpse of this guy. He did have gold scales, but that didn't make it any better of a name. "You're right...I shouldn't make fun of the name gold..." she paused for a moment before continuing. "...instead, I should make fun of the name Gol'Diir...what were your parents thinking? Or did you come up with those names yourself?" she turned her back on the gold boy once she finished speaking.

UnwantedTruth said:
Amelia glanced behind her for a moment to catch a glimpse of this guy. He did have gold scales, but that didn't make it any better of a name. "You're right...I shouldn't make fun of the name gold..." she paused for a moment before continuing. "...instead, I should make fun of the name Gol'Diir...what were your parents thinking? Or did you come up with those names yourself?" she turned her back on the gold boy once she finished speaking.
"Here is a question for you," said Gold, getting really annoyed, and ignoring the urge to go Final, and go berserk on her. "Why are you being so racist? This is the way Argonians name their children. Next thing you know, she gonna make fun of my scales and Ko'Do'Kar's fur!"

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]"Here is a question for you," said Gold, getting really annoyed, and ignoring the urge to go Final, and go berserk on her. "Why are you being so racist? This is the way Argonians name their children. Next thing you know, she gonna make fun of my scales and Ko'Do'Kar's fur!"

[/QUOTE]
As soon as Gold began yelling, Amelia reached into her messenger bag and brought out a book. She flipped thought it until finally reaching the page she was looking for. She turned to face the angry lizard boy, letting him finish his immature rant. Once he stopped, she simply said, "Xyllac Frock," in a surprisingly soothing voice. Xyllac Frock was a spell of emotional magic. It had the effect of calming whoever heard the caster cast it.

Gold felt his urge, thankfully, slip away, although he was still a little annoyed at the girl. "Anyways, what's your name?" he asked. Under his breath, he muttered, "Racist jerk."

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Gold felt his urge, thankfully, slip away, although he was still a little annoyed at the girl. "Anyways, what's your name?" he asked. Under his breath, he muttered, "Racist jerk."

[/QUOTE]
Amelia turned her back to the lizard once again and went back to staring at the table. "...Amelia..." she said quietly. She shut her book, but didn't put it away in case things got ugly again. After all, this lizard guy had proven to be quite unpredictable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feu looked at the academy, passively neutral about the sight. It phased inside, casually going about its business. It thought that it might be able to lure someone into the woods, but it was currently morning. So, it decided to look for potential students to scare. It was easy to scare them just a little, making the students feel the sudden chill as its invisible form passed them. But it wanted something more, something interesting. Perhaps it would find some student that would be susceptible; it had all day. It passed a few gathered in the hall, including Miziki, Darius, Amelia, Gold/KDK, and Emily. But it didn't feel like anyone in the dining hall would be fun, so it moved on. Along the way, it passed Senki, but decided to avoid her. Later during its observation, it passed a few teachers, including Shaltaea ;) but kept on its merry way, though it wasn't all that merry tbh.

@Mitchs98 @Drakerus @UnwantedTruth @Golden Glow @Veyd Sahvoz @CoreyXIX

Kazehana said:
Feu looked at the academy, passively neutral about the sight. It phased inside, casually going about its business. It thought that it might be able to lure someone into the woods, but it was currently morning. So, it decided to look for potential students to scare. It was easy to scare them just a little, making the students feel the sudden chill as its invisible form passed them. But it wanted something more, something interesting. Perhaps it would find some student that would be susceptible; it had all day. It passed a few gathered in the hall, including Miziki, Darius, Amelia, Gold/KDK, and Emily. But it didn't feel like anyone in the dining hall would be fun, so it moved on. Along the way, it passed Senki, but decided to avoid her. Later during its observation, it passed a few teachers, including Shaltaea ;) but kept on its merry way, though it wasn't all that merry tbh.
@Mitchs98 @Drakerus @UnwantedTruth @Golden Glow @Veyd Sahvoz @CoreyXIX
As the Lich sat in contemplation he noticed the being of fire passing it's way through. Well now, he hadn't seen a will o the wisp in quite some time! Little tricksters, they were. Speaking of..."Hey, you!" He calls out to it in the hopes of bringing it closer to him. He had something mind that he could use a hand with. Maybe this ball of fire would be what he is looking for.

CoreyXIX said:
As the Lich sat in contemplation he noticed the being of fire passing it's way through. Well now, he hadn't seen a will o the wisp in quite some time! Little tricksters, they were. Speaking of..."Hey, you!" He calls out to it in the hopes of bringing it closer to him. He had something mind that he could use a hand with. Maybe this ball of fire would be what he is looking for.
(It is currently invisible lmao it just gives a chill)

Kazehana said:
(It is currently invisible lmao it just gives a chill)
(My bad, didn't catch that. Figured since my character could see spirits and other incorporeal spirits and creatures that most cannot I thought it held here I'll edit when I get off work soon.)

CoreyXIX said:
(My bad, didn't catch that. Figured since my character could see spirits and other incorporeal spirits and creatures that most cannot I thought it held here I'll edit when I get off work soon.)
(Eh I can go along with it lol)

CoreyXIX said:
It looked back for a moment, but it didn't think that that who called it would be able to see it, so it kept moving. The man probably wasn't talking to it anyway. It phased through a nearby wall, deciding to look into another room. However, the room was rather empty, with the exception of a candle someone neglected to put out. It really didn't like candles; they detracted from its mystic beauty. So it floated over to it and knocked it over, causing it to burn out as it fell through the cold air.

Vaccum said:
"It will be my first time truly witnessing them, so I don't even know what heppens this time of year." Mouse-O had a different exitement than most. He was exited to see what the festivities actually were.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana
Addor smiled at the mouse, glad That He was ready. Ms. Yves couldn't help but give a Small laugh at all their pleasentries "Oh, dont kind me. Go about your morning chattiness" shebsaid, resuming to finish her food.

@Vaccum

--------------------------------

Draconus went looking for Adlin, checking mostly floor 27 & 26 where He thought her classes were. "Where Is she when You need her?" Muttered Draconus, apparating around from floor to floor. He sensed a few teachers nearby, one being a lich and a Willow the wisp. Along with a lot of students, the Most Common people. The thought of This qu'est excited hum...especialky what they had planned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back