• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

@Vaccum[/URL]

Draconus nodded "Please do so, I can tell you are brave. I will do my part and look into this, I thank you for notifying me. . ." he said, slumping over his desk and beginning to cipher the letter/note.

@Mitchs98

Emily approached them with a bright smile, noticing that they all seemed to have a little group going on. "Morning" she said, sitting down at the end of the table and writing down as much information as she could about what she already knew about the Ebony Crown. Okay, so I'm teamed with Senki, we're going through the field, past the forest, and to Kilead. . .Wait, no. Through the forest, past Kilead, to Talsworth? She was slightly confused by the directions they'd been given but not like they could do anything about it now.

@Drakerus @shadowz1995 (@ScarlettRose16 @Col I don't know if you 2 are at the table)
Drakerus said:
Darius nodded at Emily who was now focused on her paper. He turned back to Miziki who he almost forgot to respond to.
"I'm good. I slept like a log after yesterday's duel heh heh.." he said sheepishly. He cleared his throat and took another bite of his bread.

"Ame's my partner for the expedition. I wonder where she is." he said thinking about where she would be around this time. Unfortunately he didn't know her all that well other than she was very good with air elemental magic.

@Mitchs98
Senki Tazuya

Senki smiled and nodded before standing. "
You can count on me Hea-..Proffesor Draconus. I'll let you know if anything else happens." She replied, quickly correcting herself from calling him Headmaster. "Let me know if you need or want any help, I'll be going to breakfast now. Good luck." She told him before quickly exiting his office and making her way down the stairs towards the dining hall.

------

Miziki Kurone

"Hey!" She greeted Emily happily before turning back to her food, her delicious food..annd then Darius spoke. She grinned with a mouth full of fish when he mentioned falling asleep. Though, she refrained from talking until she'd swallowed and taken a gulp of orange juice. "Yeah..after Asada got me a new dress and I took a shower I fell asleep as soon as I hit the bed. I kinda don't think I ever want yesterday to repeat itself." She told him before laughing briefly. "Though..I guess it was kinda fun. Kate's my partner. I dunno where she is though." She added.

Mitchs98 said:
Senki Tazuya
Senki smiled and nodded before standing. "
You can count on me Hea-..Proffesor Draconus. I'll let you know if anything else happens." She replied, quickly correcting herself from calling him Headmaster. "Let me know if you need or want any help, I'll be going to breakfast now. Good luck." She told him before quickly exiting his office and making her way down the stairs towards the dining hall.

------

Miziki Kurone

"Hey!" She greeted Emily happily before turning back to her food, her delicious food..annd then Darius spoke. She grinned with a mouth full of fish when he mentioned falling asleep. Though, she refrained from talking until she'd swallowed and taken a gulp of orange juice. "Yeah..after Asada got me a new dress and I took a shower I fell asleep as soon as I hit the bed. I kinda don't think I ever want yesterday to repeat itself." She told him before laughing briefly. "Though..I guess it was kinda fun. Kate's my partner. I dunno where she is though." She added.
Emily looked up for a brief moment before deciding to ask them "Could you pass the panacakes? Please?" she asked, trying not to look up at them. Normally she would've been out practicing but there was some sense of friendliness she got from being around them. Maybe it was just her overthinking everything, they probably wouldn't be to open for conversation.

@Mitchs98 @Drakerus @Col @shadowz1995

Last edited by a moderator:
Vaccum said:
"I wouldn't expect so Addor" Mouse-O said earnestly. He started his meal and said "I'm suprised your asking a mouse for advice Addor; change of heart?" Mouse-O was no fool, he knew enough about human sociology to discern the intent of his words.
Addor looked up from the piece of pork he was about to eat with his gaze faltering to the side, trying to avoid the question "Umm uhhh. You'd best be asking Professor Vicar that, not me" he stated, trying to give a fake smile. They could leave that discussion for another day because, right now, he was trying to enjoy a nice peaceful morning.

Prof. Vicar scoffed, figuring that he didn't need to explain his thoughts on...rodents. He gave Mouse-O a quick deathly glance, keeping together his anger for being mocked, wouldn't want to look like a blind angry fool in front of everyone. "Do you. . .happen to h-have any ideas for the. . .f-f-f-. . ." he couldn't bring himself to say the word that he thought stupid and pointless, but, he eventually said it "Festivities"

@Vaccum

"Hmmmm, the thing is starting soon so we should find our partners quick. Don't wanna look for them when everyone's already left." he said to Miziki. It was then he heard Emily ask for the plate of pancakes.

"Here you go. Oh, and here's the syrup too." he said passing the food to Emily.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Mitchs98

At around 8:15, Amelia stopped pretending to sleep. She pulled herself out of bed and dragged herself to where she kept her clothing. She threw some clothes on and exited her room. She walked down to the dining hall and took an empty seat, ignoring all other people.

Drakerus said:
"Hmmmm, the thing is starting soon so we should find our partners quick. Don't wanna look for them when everyone's already left." he said to Miziki. It was then he heard Emily ask for the plate of pancakes.
"Here you go. Oh, and here's the syrup too." he said passing the food to Emily.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Mitchs98
Miziki Kurone

Miziki
would of passed the pancakes to Emily but her hands were currently full of raw fish, and she doubted Emily liked fish flavored pancakes, so it was a good thing Darius helped her out instead. She nodded at his statement, "Yeah. I'll go look for her if she doesn't show up soon. I'm looking forward to the quest thingy though, it sounds like it'll be really fun!" She replied excitedly. "Ooh..I wonder if there'll be any monsters or something. That'd be pretty fun to get to fight." She commented, though mostly thinking out loud than anything.

UnwantedTruth said:
At around 8:15, Amelia stopped pretending to sleep. She pulled herself out of bed and dragged herself to where she kept her clothing. She threw some clothes on and exited her room. She walked down to the dining hall and took an empty seat, ignoring all other people.
Senki Tazuya

After walking a while Senki gave up on walking and flew down, students that didn't move out of the way were knocked over by her massive wings. Eventually she made it to the dining hall, and luckily Amelia was there. Opting to sit by her she did so after getting a plate of sausage, bacon, and pancakes. "Hey Amelia! I didn't see you much at all yesterday, you feeling okay?" She asked her.

Ame was having her introspection session when she realized that today was the day. The day for adventures had finally arrived, though she had just heard about it. She supposed she had to find Darius, but that sounded like a hassle. Eventually, she might do it, but for now... She decided to go back to Varien's room, looking for something she could maybe use to her advantage. Once she got back, she looked around for something, anything to be honest. She found a few things, but they didn't look particularly useful. There were a few objects she couldn't see why he would need, which reminded her of the clothing from earlier. She decided to take one, for science of course. She looked at it from a few angles, stretched it a little, even put it against a few parts of her body. But it didn't really make sense. Why would he need this? She kept it for later inspection.

Ko'Do'Kar entered the lunchroom, and sat down by his friends. "Hey, guys," he said, waiting for the line to go down a bit.

(That's actually something I do IRL...)

As Prof. Shaltaea walks down the halls and stairs to the main floor where everybody gathered and ate he quietly whistled a happy little tune to himself. Granted, it was some old tune he had heard a lot when he was younger so it likely lost most meaning. Still, last night's bounty was more than enough for the possibility of a little spring in his step. For the moment he didn't even care or think about the unholy, powerful abomination lurking under the academy! He simply sits down at the table for the professors as his whistled tune finally comes a close. He wondered what he should go over in class today.

Mitchs98 said:
Senki Tazuya

After walking a while Senki gave up on walking and flew down, students that didn't move out of the way were knocked over by her massive wings. Eventually she made it to the dining hall, and luckily Amelia was there. Opting to sit by her she did so after getting a plate of sausage, bacon, and pancakes. "Hey Amelia! I didn't see you much at all yesterday, you feeling okay?" She asked her.
When the flying girl landed next to her, Amelia scootched her chair a few inches away from her. "Hi..." she muttered, looking at the girl, trying to remember where she'd seen her before. After a few seconds, she remembered: this girl was the one that she shared a room with. "...Senkee?" she said, attempting to remember her name. "I was told that I should stay in bed....and recover from the whole suffocation thing..."

UnwantedTruth said:
When the flying girl landed next to her, Amelia scootched her chair a few inches away from her. "Hi..." she muttered, looking at the girl, trying to remember where she'd seen her before. After a few seconds, she remembered: this girl was the one that she shared a room with. "...Senkee?" she said, attempting to remember her name. "I was told that I should stay in bed....and recover from the whole suffocation thing..."
Senki Tazuya

Senki arched a brow as Amelia scooted away from her, wondering exactly why she did. Then it became apparent that she didn't remember her briefly, and that was likely the case. She nodded when she questioned her about her name. "Oh. I see. I guess you were in the Medical Ward then? I definetely didn't see you last night, and you couldn'tve exactly used your bed cause Emily was in it." She asked her, mildly confused. "Oh well..how are you feeling? Better?" She asked.

Mitchs98 said:
Senki Tazuya
Senki arched a brow as Amelia scooted away from her, wondering exactly why she did. Then it became apparent that she didn't remember her briefly, and that was likely the case. She nodded when she questioned her about her name. "Oh. I see. I guess you were in the infirmary then? I definetely didn't see you last night, and you couldn'tve exactly used your bed cause Emily was in it." She asked her, mildly confused. "Oh well..how are you feeling? Better?" She asked.
Amelia sort of stiffened up when Senki mentioned Emily using her bed. She wasn't a big fan of...sharing of any kind really. If something was hers, then she enjoyed keeping it that way. But she said nothing about the bed situation and simply said, "I'm...fine..."

UnwantedTruth said:
Amelia sort of stiffened up when Senki mentioned Emily using her bed. She wasn't a big fan of...sharing of any kind really. If something was hers, then she enjoyed keeping it that way. But she said nothing about the bed situation and simply said, "I'm...fine..."
Senki Tazuya

"Good then. I'm glad." She replied. "Though..be careful. There's something up, an Oni tried to murder Emily last night...I killed the Oni but I can't be to sure of there not being anymore of them or something." She whispered lowly to her before taking a bite of pancake. So as to not raise suspicion she quickly changed the subject, "Soo, I'm not sure if you heard or not, but there's this contest thing goin' on for some crown. Kinda like a treasure hunt. You should get a partner and go, I'm sure you'll have fun. I would go with you but I kinda already asked Emily before I knew you'd been in the Medical Ward." She told her, frowning slightly at the last bit and sighing. She hoped Amelia wouldn't be mad at her. She simply had no way of knowing she would even be interested after all.

Mitchs98 said:
Senki Tazuya"Good then. I'm glad." She replied. "Though..be careful. There's something up, an Oni tried to murder Emily last night...I killed the Oni but I can't be to sure of there not being anymore of them or something." She whispered lowly to her before taking a bite of pancake. So as to not raise suspicion she quickly changed the subject, "Soo, I'm not sure if you heard or not, but there's this contest thing goin' on for some crown. Kinda like a treasure hunt. You should get a partner and go, I'm sure you'll have fun. I would go with you but I kinda already asked Emily before I knew you'd been in the infirmary." She told her, frowning slightly at the last bit and sighing. She hoped Amelia wouldn't be mad at her. She simply had no way of knowing she would even be interested after all.
"Hmmm...treasure hunt...is a partner required?" she asked, simply staring at the table. She absolutely hated doing things with other people. They usually dragged her down. There was a girl who was an exception to Amelia's rule though...of course, she didn't count...after all, she was no longer what one would call...living.

Ko'Do'Kar couldn't help but overhear. "It's not required," he says, coming back from the lunch line which had died down during the conversation. "That is, Ko'Do'Kar thinks that it's not."

UnwantedTruth said:
"Hmmm...treasure hunt...is a partner required?" she asked, simply staring at the table. She absolutely hated doing things with other people. They usually dragged her down. There was a girl who was an exception to Amelia's rule though...of course, she didn't count...after all, she was no longer what one would call...living.
[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Ko'Do'Kar couldn't help but overhear. "It's not required," he says, coming back from the lunch line which had died down during the conversation. "That is, Ko'Do'Kar thinks that it's not."

[/QUOTE]
Senki Tazuya

Senki thought for a few minutes, shrugged to herself, and was about to answer when Koda answered for her. "Yeah I don't think so either." She added before turning to Koda. "I don't think we've met before, I'm Senki. I take it your name is Ko'Da'Kar?" She asked him.

Mitchs98 said:
Senki TazuyaSenki thought for a few minutes, shrugged to herself, and was about to answer when Koda answered for her. "Yeah I don't think so either." She added before turning to Koda. "I don't think we've met before, I'm Senki. I take it your name is Ko'Da'Kar?" She asked him.
[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Ko'Do'Kar couldn't help but overhear. "It's not required," he says, coming back from the lunch line which had died down during the conversation. "That is, Ko'Do'Kar thinks that it's not."

[/QUOTE]
Amelia turned towards Ko'Do'Kar. "Eavesdropping...real classy..." she muttered. She then heard Senki ask Ko'Do'Kar if that was in fact his name. This actually made Amelia chuckle a little. "Wow...if Ko'Do'Kar is your name...then you just spoke in third person...that would be really, really lame..." she then turned her attention back to the table.

(It's funny because UnwantedTruth talks about herself in third person all the time :D )

UnwantedTruth said:
Amelia turned towards Ko'Do'Kar. "Eavesdropping...real classy..." she muttered. She then heard Senki ask Ko'Do'Kar if that was in fact his name. This actually made Amelia chuckle a little. "Wow...if Ko'Do'Kar is your name...then you just spoke in third person...that would be really, really lame..." she then turned her attention back to the table.
(It's funny because UnwantedTruth talks about herself in third person all the time :D )
"Yes, Ko'Do'Kar is the name, and it's sort of a force of habit," responded KDK. "That is Khajiit English. Also, with these ears, you do not expect Ko'Do'Kar to hear? Miziki knows what he is talking about. One minute."

He walks off, and his shout could be heard from the hall, though it was very dulled by the distance: "Sii Griid Nau!"

Gold walks back over to them. "Sorry about that. Ko'Do'Kar doesn't talk very much, and you can clearly see why. I'm Gol'diir, but call me Gold. The shout from the hall is what changed Ko'Do'Kar into me."

Upon further inspection, she noticed that someone else was there. It turns out that she had not even checked to see if Varien had returned, or perhaps someone else was here? Whoops. Well, after her mini adventure, she heard noises, causing her to panic a little. She dove to the far side of the bed, hiding behind it in a rather shotty effort to conceal herself. Oh well. She tried.

(Lol forgetful Kazehana is forgetful)

@Cruor Flumine

The two walked into the room after Varien had shown Artorias around his floor. "And that's the Archmages floor. You're free to use the guest room if you wish." Artorias nodded at this before his 'eyes' locked onto Ame. Varien followed the armors gaze and sighed. "I need you to leave for a moment. I'll call you back into the room soon. With a small bow, the suit of armor walked from the room, the large wolf Sif following closely.

Varien sighed and walked over to the other side of the bed. "Ame...Come out."

@Kazehana

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki
would of passed the pancakes to Emily but her hands were currently full of raw fish, and she doubted Emily liked fish flavored pancakes, so it was a good thing Darius helped her out instead. She nodded at his statement, "Yeah. I'll go look for her if she doesn't show up soon. I'm looking forward to the quest thingy though, it sounds like it'll be really fun!" She replied excitedly. "Ooh..I wonder if there'll be any monsters or something. That'd be pretty fun to get to fight." She commented, though mostly thinking out loud than anything.

Senki Tazuya

Darius was now just watching Dravlon devour food absentmindedly. When Miziki mentioned monsters he gave her a skeptical glance.

"Yeah, I just love risking my life against the horrible creatures of the darkness..." he said with blatant sarcasm. Breakfast was almost over and Ame was nowhere to be seen. He hoped everything was all right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back