• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

He smiled at her. "I put a few more enchantments on it. So it should be a bit more resiliant and sharper. I have someone in mind who could show you how to use it if your interested." Varien said as he turned from her and began down the hall.

@Kazehana

Cruor Flumine]He smiled at her. "I put a few more enchantments on it. So it should be a bit more resiliant and sharper. I have someone in mind who could show you how to use it if your interested." Varien said as he turned from her and began down the hall. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25194-kazehana/ said:
@Kazehana[/URL]
She stood confused before she bounded to catch up to him. "What do you mean? Who is it?" she asked, perplexed as usual. She just assumed you held it and they would be too afraid to fight her. Was that now how it worked? Perhaps waving it around would make them more afraid? She just didn't know.

Kazehana said:
Vicar was still making sure he wasn't a part of anything those two had to offer, and he especially didn't want to be associated with Mouse-O. However, the other two weren't so keen on keeping others out. Addor immediately took notice of his arrival, and started asking, "Mouse-O! What do you think abo-" "Oh shove it. You can't seriously be so desperate for backing that you'd consult a mouse!" Yves retorted, seizing the opportunity to discredit him. Addor frowned and averted his gaze to her for a moment, then back at Mouse-O. "Why shouldn't I consult a fellow faculty member about such matters?" he asked, smiling back at Mouse-O. Yves snorted, looking away from both of them. "He doesn't work here and you know it." Addor waved her off, paying her comment no mind. "How are you today, Mouse-O?" he asked, changing the subject.
"I'm doing well, thank you." Noting a previous statement he said. "I know I don't work here, but it feels wrong to sit with the students for some reason. It seems like it would be a less stable group considering I have no intention of leaving the academy at any point." Mouse-O was getting better at speaking to humans and spoke at what he felt was the best volume for himself to be heard at.

Ame furrowed her eyebrows, trying to comprehend what he meant. "That was awfully vague of you. If he was once famous, does that mean he's really old?" she asked, not quite understanding his cryptic explanation. I don't want some creepy old guy teaching me things...

@Cruor Flumine

Vaccum said:
"I'm doing well, thank you." Noting a previous statement he said. "I know I don't work here, but it feels wrong to sit with the students for some reason. It seems like it would be a less stable group considering I have no intention of leaving the academy at any point." Mouse-O was getting better at speaking to humans and spoke at what he felt was the best volume for himself to be heard at.
Yves scoffed, rolling her eyes and returning to her food. She didn't see the point in arguing with a mouse; it would make her seem mad if anything. With a sigh, she took a sip of her morning tea, returning to her own business.

Addor payed her no mind, instead focusing on his new conversational partner. "Are you going to help with Halloween preparations? Or has Draconus not discussed it with you yet?" he inquired. His face beamed at the very concept that Halloween was tomorrow, and he could not stop talking about it out of his excitement. Not to say he wasn't particularly happy to see the rodent; Halloween just helped.

Vicar twitched slightly due to his repressed compulsion to shoo the mouse away, but he didn't want to cause a scene. That, and it would look silly of him to confront a rodent as if he were their equal. The very idea!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
Senki TazuyaSenki blinked and looked around, glaring at the sun before noticing the note on the bedside table from the Oni. Deciding to get up before Emily so she could give Draconus the note now so she didn't miss breakfast she stood and grabbed said note. Slipping on her shoes she walked out of the dorm and silently closed the door behind her.

Quickly flying up the stairs seeing as there was plenty of room to do so she knocked on Draconus' door. "Headmaster Draconus I need to talk to you for a minute." She called out to accompany her knocking.

-------

@anyone

Miziki Kurone

Yawning and stretching Miziki woke up rather forcefully thanks to the sun. She'd have to get curtains for those.. Despite being blind the warmth was annoying, and annoying wasn't nice. Deciding to quickly brush her teeth and such she rushed down the stairs for breakfast seeing as she skipped dinner she was starving. Ordering her usual sashimi and orange juice she sat down at a table. After all, they'd most likely be leaving to search for the crown soon, and she wanted to be ready ASAP.
Draconus opened up the door with telekinesis "Please, I'm beggin you, call me Professor. When you say headmaster you make me sound old" he explained, even though he was really old. Currently he was brewing up some tea. . .then he remembered. Right! Breakfast! He had matters he needed to discuss, the students would be leaving in half an hour.

@Mitchs98

---------------------------------------------------

Emily went out from under the. . .bed? Huh, weird, when had she gotten under there? Looking over at Senki she was no where there, not even in the dorm. She let out a long sigh, putting her leather gauntlets back on, along with her green cloak. After she'd gotten her satchel ready with all her books and with everything else she'd need -a few tomes, a notebook, a spell book used for summoning- not to mention her herb pouch. Before she left the room she checked around her neck for her necklace and sighed in relief when she saw it was still there.

As she walked down from the 18th floor Emily couldn't help but notice the decorations of floating pumpkins and candles along the huge circular stairway that lead from the 16th floor and down. Looks like they really work hard to decorate this place. That is, since the last time I've been here.

@Anyone

--------------------------------------------------------------

Vicar picked up one of his daggers, wiping away the blood from it. Pesky little goblins. . .Always screwing around with his studies. Not that there was anything wrong with his quarters being in the abandoned part of the academy. Just meant he had more privacy to work. . .Something others needed to learn to respect.

Addor looked around the table, taking a swig of his tea, wondering what else he could have for breakfast. Today would be great! Running around the academy's enormous stairwells, helping set up activities, and not an ounce of sleep again. "Don't worry Mouse-O, she's just jealous, and you're welcome to sit here. . .Say, have you seen Adlin?" he asked, scratching at the band around his forehead. So that's why my head was itchy. He thought, taking out a quill from the side of it. To think he'd been walking around like that all day?!

@Kazehana (Thank you for posting for them :) I can take it from here) @Vaccum

@Mitchs98[/URL]

---------------------------------------------------

Emily went out from under the. . .bed? Huh, weird, when had she gotten under there? Looking over at Senki she was no where there, not even in the dorm. She let out a long sigh, putting her leather gauntlets back on, along with her green cloak. After she'd gotten her satchel ready with all her books and with everything else she'd need -a few tomes, a notebook, a spell book used for summoning- not to mention her herb pouch. Before she left the room she checked around her neck for her necklace and sighed in relief when she saw it was still there.

As she walked down from the 18th floor Emily couldn't help but notice the decorations of floating pumpkins and candles along the huge circular stairway that lead from the 16th floor and down. Looks like they really work hard to decorate this place. That is, since the last time I've been here.

@Anyone

--------------------------------------------------------------

Vicar picked up one of his daggers, wiping away the blood from it. Pesky little goblins. . .Always screwing around with his studies. Not that there was anything wrong with his quarters being in the abandoned part of the academy. Just meant he had more privacy to work. . .Something others needed to learn to respect.

Addor looked around the table, taking a swig of his tea, wondering what else he could have for breakfast. Today would be great! Running around the academy's enormous stairwells, helping set up activities, and not an ounce of sleep again. "Don't worry Mouse-O, she's just jealous, and you're welcome to sit here. . .Say, have you seen Adlin?" he asked, scratching at the band around his forehead. So that's why my head was itchy. He thought, taking out a quill from the side of it. To think he'd been walking around like that all day?!

@Kazehana (Thank you for posting for them :) I can take it from here) @Vaccum
Senki Tazuya

Senki nodded and walked in, "Yeah, sure, sorry Professor." She replied. Opting to sit down in the chair she thought of a way to explain what happened, but in the end decided to go the direct route. "Last night someone tried to kill Emily, one of the students and one I happen to be a friend of, or rather something. Anyway..I healed her but the dagger was coated in paralysis toxin of some kind. I chased the person down that did it under the intention of sub-duing them and bringing them to you or one of the other Professors. But after I stopped them they transformed into a massive Oni. After I killed it a note was in the middle of the ashes in some dialect of Draconic that I can't read." She explained. "Not only that, it said something along the lines of there being secrets underground or more underground that I don't know about? It seemed important so I decided it'd be best to talk to you first thing in the morning, and now here I am." She told him, finally finished with what she had to say for the time being.

Cruor Flumine]He smiled back at her. "You'll meet him tomorrow. Promise!" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25194-kazehana/ said:
@Kazehana[/URL]
Ame jumped on his back, holding on with a solid grip. "Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeee," she 'insisted'. She wasn't going to take no for an answer, especially when her very innocence may be at stake! She didn't want to be scarred by some scary old man.

Lezianis arrived at the large academy. The simple aura was, well, just that. Simple, yet amazing. The large doors were currently opened, held open by a few people. "Greetings, miss," said some of them. "Greetings," she responded, smiling. The inside was more beautiful than the outside. She came across two large hallways, with many rooms on both sides. She stopped for a moment, admiring the great decor that spread across the walls, windows, and doors. What am I doing? She thought. I must get to my classes immediately!

She sighed, as she walked up to the first person she saw, and asked them a question.

"Excuse me, I was wondering where might my classes be? This paper says the room number, but I do not know which way to go," she told them.

@anyone

Mitchs98 said:
Senki TazuyaSenki nodded and walked in, "Yeah, sure, sorry Professor." She replied. Opting to sit down in the chair she thought of a way to explain what happened, but in the end decided to go the direct route. "Last night someone tried to kill Emily, one of the students and one I happen to be a friend of, or rather something. Anyway..I healed her but the dagger was coated in paralysis toxin of some kind. I chased the person down that did it under the intention of sub-duing them and bringing them to you or one of the other Professors. But after I stopped them they transformed into a massive Oni. After I killed it a note was in the middle of the ashes in some dialect of Draconic that I can't read." She explained. "Not only that, it said something along the lines of there being secrets underground or more underground that I don't know about? It seemed important so I decided it'd be best to talk to you first thing in the morning, and now here I am." She told him, finally finished with what she had to say for the time being.
More about this? How? Why? "Give me the note" he said in a quiet, fragile, voice. This was turning into more of an annoyance if anything... He conjured up a quill and an orb, just in case, walking over to his desk and motioning for her to sit down.

@Mitchs98

LexiTheTurtle said:
Lezianis arrived at the large academy. The simple aura was, well, just that. Simple, yet amazing. The large doors were currently opened, held open by a few people. "Greetings, miss," said some of them. "Greetings," she responded, smiling. The inside was more beautiful than the outside. She came across two large hallways, with many rooms on both sides. She stopped for a moment, admiring the great decor that spread across the walls, windows, and doors. What am I doing? She thought. I must get to my classes immediately!

She sighed, as she walked up to the first person she saw, and asked them a question.

"Excuse me, I was wondering where might my classes be? This paper says the room number, but I do not know which way to go," she told them.

@anyone
(KDK's still at/near where you are, so...)

KDK turns around, and responds, "Well, before classes start, there's breakfast in the cafeteria." He gestures towards the nearby door marked such. "As for classes, ask the teachers. Ko'Do'Kar didn't get to all of his classes as Gold fell asleep in the cafeteria yesterday. Besides, today we're skipping classes for an expedition for an ebony helm of some kind."

"Very well. Wait... The Ebony Helm?! You're joking... If I get that... No.. maybe... I need it!" She said, ignoring everything else he said. At this moment, she was determined to get this...

@Golden Glow

@Mitchs98[/URL]
Senki Tazuya

Senki nodded and stood before walking over to Draconus and setting the note down in front of him on his desk before summarily sitting down in the chair across from him. "From what I could read of it, it wasn't exactly anything good." She commented. "Not that I expected it to be, considering the guy almost killed Emily..but you know." She added before sighing. She hoped Emily was okay, though she doubted anyone would try anything this time of day. Although...with a crowd it would be easy to run up and murder someone before casually walking away, especially with the amount of students this place had. The very thought only made Senki worry more, really, for everyone not just herself or Emily.

LexiTheTurtle said:
"Very well. Wait... The Ebony Helm?! You're joking... If I get that... No.. maybe... I need it!" She said, ignoring everything else he said. At this moment, she was determined to get this...
@Golden Glow
"Look, I know Ebony is strong armor, but what's so good about this helm in particular?" asked KDK. In all of his studies, he'd never read anything about a legendary Ebony helmet. Gold apparently hadn't, either.

Mitchs98 said:
Senki TazuyaSenki nodded and stood before walking over to Draconus and setting the note down in front of him on his desk before summarily sitting down in the chair across from him. "From what I could read of it, it wasn't exactly anything good." She commented. "Not that I expected it to be, considering the guy almost killed Emily..but you know." She added before sighing. She hoped Emily was okay, though she doubted anyone would try anything this time of day. Although...with a crowd it would be easy to run up and murder someone before casually walking away, especially with the amount of students this place had. The very thought only made Senki worry more, really, for everyone not just herself or Emily.
Draconus took one look at the note and his eyes widened even more. "Saviik. . ." he muttered under his breath, his eyes flashing light blue as he placed his hand on the note. The symbol of Quton, the God of Magic & Arcane, appearing on his palm as he tried to decipher it. It was no doubt written by Saviik himself. "You say an Oni?" he asked, puzzled by a creature from the deepest of the 9 hells carrying a cipher from the Dark God of Madness and Death.

@Mitchs98 (Sorry >_> I haveto have supper, I swear I'll post as soon as I get back)

He shrugged. "Didn't think it was important. I only get to see him once a year anyways. He's coming from a long trip just to visit me. Now, are you getting off or tricking me into another ride?"

@Kazehana

@Mitchs98[/URL] (Sorry >_> I haveto have supper, I swear I'll post as soon as I get back)
Senki Tazuya

Senki arched a brow, Saviik? Who or what is that.. She wondered to herself. It seemed more important than Senki had realized at first, probably moreso than she currently did for that matter. She nodded at his question, "Yeah, an Oni, had to be. It said something in some weird language after it transformed from a relatively human figure. I didn't know what it said, nor did I exactly give it time to elaborate, before I killed it." She explained. "It's a good thing your walls are enchanted to not break and stuff..a small chunk of that floor woulda kinda been destroyed otherwise." She added before shrugging. "Why? Is there something particularly interesting about it being an Oni and not something else?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back