• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

Ame was looking at something a ways away when she realized that literally everyone had just kind of vanished. Well then. So she decided to head off to be, which seemed to be the most sensible thing to do. Casually making her was around the school, she casually went to Varien's room and casually stayed there for a while, casually. She saw that he wasn't there, which was fine with her. He would probably scold her if he knew she was gonna look around and play with some stuff. For the time being, she decided to do just that, though she hoped he'd return sometime soon. At any rate, she went around, looking at the various magical artifacts, the ingredients, the potions - she didn't know where to start! Oh wait, yes she did. She walked back around to a certain familiar shelf, looking for a certain familiar thing in a certain familiar location. Her eyes lit up when she found it, taking it into her delicate hands and taking a moment to just look at it. This was something she definitely wanted.

@Cruor Flumine

Varien was in a rather good mood now that Artorias was back for the time being. Saying their farewells, Artorias said that he would stay around his grave for the time being. With a wave of his hand, Varien opened a portal to his quarters. When he arrive, he found Ame holding something. "Ame? What are you doing here?" He asked, closing the portal and taking a step towards the girl.

@Kazehana

She spun around, holding it behind her back. "Nothing, of course.You're back kind of early," she observed, quite obviously changing the subject. She shuffled her wings behind her back, but kept her hands behind her the whole time and never once looked away from him.

@Cruor Flumine

He gave her a deadpan look. "I suppose, but then again, I mever gave you my schedule. So, what did you take this time?" He asked, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow.

@Kazehana

Last edited by a moderator:
"Nothing," she retorted, showing him that she hand nothing in her hands. Then, she simply started walking around some more, looking for something fun to do. As she did, she hummed an innocent little song just to keep some sort of sound from making it awkward for her.

@Cruor Flumine

He sighed and shook his head. "You know what? I don't care. I would just like to bathe and go to bed." He stated, making his way towards a door off to the side of the room.

@Kazehana

His harsh tone astonished her, and she didn't know what to do. She quickly followed him, feeling ashamed, but she didn't know why. "Did you have a bad day?" she asked, trying to be supportive. She didn't want him to be upset because he was more fun when he wasn't. Hopefully, his attitude wouldn't last too long. Then again, she had no idea why he was so passive aggressive. What had happened after they returned from the mission?

@Cruor Flumine

Ame searched his eyes for a moment, trying to understand. Without a word, she wrapped her arms around him, snuggling the side of her face into his chest. If nothing else, this would make him feel better, right?

@Cruor Flumine

Kazehana said:
Ame searched his eyes for a moment, trying to understand. Without a word, she wrapped her arms around him, snuggling the side of her face into his chest. If nothing else, this would make him feel better, right?
@Cruor Flumine
He let out a sigh and smiled, returning the hug. "I'm sorry Ame." Varien said, stroking her hair carefully.

She looked up at him, but didn't move from her position. "Sorry? For what?" she asked, surprised that he would apologize for basically nothing. Honestly, she just liked to be with him; he made her feel good on the inside. But this made no sense. Then it hit her. What if he didn't like spending time with her? Was she being intrusive? The thought made her uncomfortable.

@Cruor Flumine

He smiled. "For talking to you with that tone. I didn't mean to sound upset." He said, kissing the top of her head. "Don't think that I'm upset with you, alright?"

@Kazehana

Ame was a bit confused. Why would he kiss her when she had no wounds to be healed? What was the point of that? Regardless, his words somewhat reassured her. She smiled and released her grip. "Okay," was all she said, a soft warmth in her gaze.

@Cruor Flumine

Âme nodded with a solemn expression, then turned and departed to leave him with his bath. A pretty book on the shef caught her eye, so she took it off to read it. She plopped on his bed, using the wall as a back support. In her comfortable position, she opened the book and started to read, hoping it would be a fun book. It would be a good passtime until he was ready to go to bed.

@Cruor Flumine

He watched her for a moment before entering the room and filling up the tub he used for bathing. After undressing, he lowered himself into the water that he heated using magic, letting out a sigh as the warmth of the water eased the small aches in his muscles. "Not even past twenty five and I'm already aching..." He said aloud to nobody. Sinking lower into the water, he closed his eyes and leaned his head back.

@Kazehana

Âme burst back into the room. "What does this word mean?" she asked, showing him where she was in the reading. She gave zero regard to the fact that he was in fact naked.

@Cruor Flumine

His eyes widened as his legs instantly shot up to his chest to cover himself, splashing a small amount of water out of the copper tub. "A-Ame you don't just burst into the room where someone's bathing, alright?" He asked, a wild blush growing on his face. "It's in my language...not yours."

@Kazehana

She blinked and took the book into her arms, making sure he didn't ruin it with his splashing. "Why not? What are you hiding?" she asked, peering over the tub to try to look. "Is it something fun?"

(This is really hard to write during lecture xD )

@Cruor Flumine

Kazehana said:
She blinked and took the book into her arms, making sure he didn't ruin it with his splashing. "Why not? What are you hiding?" she asked, peering over the tub to try to look. "Is it something fun?"
(This is really hard to write during lecture xD )

@Cruor Flumine
( Oh my... this will be fueling their ships, won't it?)

His blush worsened as he pushed her away gently. "Nothing! Ame, please let me bathe, alright?" He asked her, the blush covering his entire face. In truth, he had never been close to a member of the opposite sex other than friends, and this was getting to be too embarassing for him.

Âme wasn't happy that he waa keeping something fun from her. "Why won't you share? That's not nice!" she said, refusing to leave. "I wanna play with it too!" she added, pouting. She set the book down on the counter; she didn't want it to get wet if he finally agreed to share.

@Cruor Flumine

Kazehana said:
Âme wasn't happy that he waa keeping something fun from her. "Why won't you share? That's not nice!" she said, refusing to leave. "I wanna play with it too!" she added, pouting. She set the book down on the counter; she didn't want it to get wet if he finally agreed to share.
@Cruor Flumine
He shook his head. "There's nothing for you here! It's my body, thats it!" He said worriedly, not wanting her to see him fully.

She blinked, confused. "It is? Then what are you hiding?" she asked, baffled by his behavior. What was there to hide on a body? A secret third arm? Is that why he always insisted on wearing clothes? Should she try to make him more comfortable with his body?

@Cruor Flumine

"It's nothing that you need to see, alright? Please, just leave so I can finish relaxing, please!" He pleaded, his arms helping cover himself. He would want the plethora of scars covering his arms, back, and chest, but he would rather cover his nether region more.

@Kazehana

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back