• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

Seeing Ame's fighting style, Gold facepalmed. "Ame, you need to learn how to defend yourself without magic. What happens if someone cancels out your magic, or you run out of magicka... mana... whatever it is..."

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki KuroneMiziki smiled and kept walking until she was stopped by Ame. "Thanks Ame." She told her before walking over to the door. "Um. Are you sure you don't want me to help you find your class? I don't mind helping you, and I can find my own well enough now that I know where it is." She told her.

Senki Tazuya

Senki winced slightly as the fangs sunk into her arm, but it was only brief initial pain. She nodded when she leaned up from her arm and slowly retracted it back to her side. She felt a bit light headed, but other than that she felt fine. Though, she wasn't sure what effects if any her blood would have on Emily seeing as she was half dragon. If that even meant anything special. "You're welcome. I figured that's the least I could do since you were helping me." She told her offering the girl a smile. "Speaking of, I'm ready to do whatever it is you plan on doing when you're ready." She added.
"Yes, I am in a moment. I just need to get a few things" said Emily, rumadging around in her satchel until she found two vials and a spell tome. "Are you ready to go to the room?" she asked, getting everything ready.

@Mitchs98

CoreyXIX said:
(True, I could.)
Professor Shaltaea nods as he leaves, before remembering that he had no idea when the meeting was. "Wait, when was the meeting again?" he hurriedly asks the headmaster as he picks up his pace to catch up with him.
"I have some plans for the activities this evening. We still need to discuss what the incidents from last night were" explained Draconus, snapping his fingers and making a magical quill appear along with his notebook. He flipped theough the pages, coming across schedule after schedule until he found it.

@CoreyXIX

Darius watched the battle sitting at a random bench. To be honest it looked a little unfair. Ame seemed to be trying harder to find a good spot than actually fighting Miziki.

"Miziki! Get her with those archery skills you've been telling me about!" he shouted towards the kitsune.

@Mitchs98

@Mitchs98[/URL]

"I have some plans for the activities this evening. We still need to discuss what the incidents from last night were" explained Draconus, snapping his fingers and making a magical quill appear along with his notebook. He flipped theough the pages, coming across schedule after schedule until he found it.

@CoreyXIX
"Yes, I would like to discuss last night's affairs. I'll be sure to be there" he remarks. Knowing that it happened to some of others was more than enough to catch his interest. Had it been only to himself he would have made an alternative plan to try and deal with it. His graveyard visit would have to wait until later that night.

Kazehana said:
When Miziki charged at her the second time, Ame wasn't quite sure what to do. To giver her time to think, she flew into the air, then hovered a safe distance away from her attacks. To make sure she was safe, she summoned a powerful downdraft in the arena just below her, artificially raising the pull of gravity.
Kazehana said:
Ame waved him off with her hand as she watched Miziki in thought. "I have yet to face a creature with more authority of the wind than an Aura. And what I use isn't magic. It's a direct influence of the air through physical connection. Wind magic usually involves a summoning of some sort, whereas I use what is already here," she explained before flying to a different place in the arena, still maintaining her altitude. She just wanted a better angle to be honest.
@Mitchs98
Miziki Kurone

Seeing as how Ame took to the sky and was without a doubt skilled at dodging melee combat Miziki took to using her spirit bow instead, quickly dismissing her sword in favor of it once Darius suggested it himself. Now that she was able to concentrate without suffocating she could aim a lot better. She didn't open her eyes whatsoever as she turned to face Ame. "Get ready Ame, I'm fairly sure these arrows aren't affected by the wind. At-least, they never have been." She told her.

Of course, Gold and Darius might think Miziki was an idiot for trying to fire a bow with her eyes closed, but the both of them knew she was blind so they'd more than likely dismiss the thought quickly. The arrows were the equivilant of rubber bullets, they'd hurt but they'd only pierce the skin roughly an inch or two. Taking further aim Miziki quickly fired five arrows at Ame in a cross shaped pattern in an effort to make it harder to dodge.

@Mitchs98[/URL]

"
I have some plans for the activities this evening. We still need to discuss what the incidents from last night were" explained Draconus, snapping his fingers and making a magical quill appear along with his notebook. He flipped theough the pages, coming across schedule after schedule until he found it.
@CoreyXIX[/URL]
Senki Tazuya

Senki nodded and stood before downing the rest of her water. "Not sure which room you're talking about, but I'm ready." She told her. She studied the vials and tome curiously, wondering exactly what Emily planned on doing.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki KuroneSeeing as how Ame took to the sky and was without a doubt skilled at dodging melee combat Miziki took to using her spirit bow instead, quickly dismissing her sword in favor of it once Darius suggested it himself. Now that she was able to concentrate without suffocating she could aim a lot better. She didn't open her eyes whatsoever as she turned to face Ame. "Get ready Ame, I'm fairly sure these arrows aren't affected by the wind. At-least, they never have been." She told her.

Of course, Gold and Darius might think Miziki was an idiot for trying to fire a bow with her eyes closed, but the both of them knew she was blind so they'd more than likely dismiss the thought quickly. The arrows were the equivilant of rubber bullets, they'd hurt but they'd only pierce the skin roughly an inch or two. Taking further aim Miziki quickly fired five arrows at Ame in a cross shaped pattern in an effort to make it harder to dodge.

Senki Tazuya

Senki nodded and stood before downing the rest of her water. "Not sure which room you're talking about, but I'm ready." She told her. She studied the vials and tome curiously, wondering exactly what Emily planned on doing.
Ame frowned, but had a solution. She closed her fist, and with it, the air in front of her condensed. The water vapor molecules collected and, with the help of hydrogen bonding and decreased velocity, crystallized into ice, the created sheet about 10x10x5 (in cubic feet). Needless to say, the humidity of the area decreased dramatically to accomplish this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
Ame frowned, but had a solution. She closed her fist, and with it, the air in front of her condensed. The water vapor molecules collected and, with the help of hydrogen bonding and decreased velocity, crystallized into ice, the created sheet about 10x10x5 (in cubic feet). Needless to say, the humidity of the area decreased dramatically to accomplish this.
Miziki Kurone

Miziki nodded when she heard her arrows hit the ice barrier. Unexpected, but not exactly impossible to get around. Miziki aimed for roughly the middle of the ice and began firing numerous arrows rapidly into that one focused spot. With any luck, it'd shatter the ice and an arrow or two would leak through.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki nodded when she heard her arrows hit the ice barrier. Unexpected, but not exactly impossible to get around. Miziki aimed for roughly the middle of the ice and began firing numerous arrows rapidly into that one focused spot. With any luck, it'd shatter the ice and an arrow or two would leak through.
While Ame was pleased that she was evading all harm with ease, she had to think fast when Miziki started shooting arrows at one concentrated spot. She kept patching the hole with new ice, but it wasn't quite fast enough to stop her from progressing towards the end of the ice. To prevent herself from getting hit, she moved to one side, now not in the trajectory of the arrows that were making their way through the ice. To Ame, it seemed like a simple solution.

Kazehana said:
While Ame was pleased that she was evading all harm with ease, she had to think fast when Miziki started shooting arrows at one concentrated spot. She kept patching the hole with new ice, but it wasn't quite fast enough to stop her from progressing towards the end of the ice. To prevent herself from getting hit, she moved to one side, now not in the trajectory of the arrows that were making their way through the ice. To Ame, it seemed like a simple solution.
Miziki Kurone

Welp, plan A failed. It was a good thing Miziki didn't consider herself that smart to begin with. She stopped firing to think up a better plan. She couldn't do much with that ice wall there. But it was just that, a immobile shield. Running up under and eventually to the other side of the barrier Miziki fired several more arrows at Ame, this time in a more spread out and sporadic pattern hopefully making it harder to dodge.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Welp, plan A failed. It was a good thing Miziki didn't consider herself that smart to begin with. She stopped firing to think up a better plan. She couldn't do much with that ice wall there. But it was just that, a immobile shield. Running up under and eventually to the other side of the barrier Miziki fired several more arrows at Ame, this time in a more spread out and sporadic pattern hopefully making it harder to dodge.
Okay but consider this: if she could make it and keep it still, she can definitely move it slighty. So she did. She moved it closer to herself and angled it below her so the arrows simply struck the surface of the sheet. And since it was so sporadic, it didn't do much to the ice, allowing her to repair it with ease.

Kazehana said:
Okay but consider this: if she could make it and keep it still, she can definitely move it slighty. So she did. She moved it closer to herself and angled it below her so the arrows simply struck the surface of the sheet. And since it was so sporadic, it didn't do much to the ice, allowing her to repair it with ease.
Miziki Kurone

Miziki sighed once it seemed her attacks were basically useless. Only one thing left to try. Drawing back the bow and holding it in place the tip of the arrow shone bright, well brighter than usual. Firing it it sailed for the ice shield, upon contact it would explode, hopefully destroying said shield.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki sighed once it seemed her attacks were basically useless. Only one thing left to try. Drawing back the bow and holding it in place the tip of the arrow shone bright, well brighter than usual. Firing it it sailed for the ice shield, upon contact it would explode, hopefully destroying said shield.
Ame had no time to react. By the time she realized what was going on, the ice had shattered into millions of lovely crystals that reflected the light and glimmered in the air. As for Ame, she was struck hard in the abdomen, falling to the ground with no effort to lighten the impact. The ice had not even slowed the arrow, so it struck her with its intended intensity. She was struck with an intensity she'd never felt before, giving her little to no time to reflect on it as she slipped into unconsciousness.

"GAH!" exclaimed Gold, running over to her, cutting through the air with Blue Soul. "Heal!" He stabbed the Keyblade into the air, and a green light flew into Ame's side, healing her.

Kazehana said:
Ame had no time to react. By the time she realized what was going on, the ice had shattered into millions of lovely crystals that reflected the light and glimmered in the air. As for Ame, she was struck hard in the abdomen, falling to the ground with no effort to lighten the impact. The ice had not even slowed the arrow, so it struck her with its intended intensity. She was struck with an intensity she'd never felt before, giving her little to no time to reflect on it as she slipped into unconsciousness.
[QUOTE="Golden Glow]"GAH!" exclaimed Gold, running over to her, cutting through the air with Blue Soul. "Heal!" He stabbed the Keyblade into the air, and a green light flew into Ame's side, healing her.

[/QUOTE]
Miziki Kurone

Miziki was pleased with herself, that was until she noticed Ame fall and pass out. Tossing her bow aside which immediately vanished she rushed over to sit beside her with Gold. "Is she gonna be okay? I didn't mean to blow her up to..it was just supposed to destroy the barrier!" She spoke, heavily concerned for Ame.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki was pleased with herself, that was until she noticed Ame fall and pass out. Tossing her bow aside which immediately vanished she rushed over to sit beside her with Gold. "Is she gonna be okay? I didn't mean to blow her up to..it was just supposed to destroy the barrier!" She spoke, heavily concerned for Ame.
"You need to learn to control that power," responded Gold, putting Blue Soul on his back. "Trust me, I wish I could do that with arrows as much as the next guy, but wow, that was a power surge." He held out his hand over Ame, and a golden light dropped onto her. "Darius, can Dravlon do any other power bubbles besides magicka?"

(HP bubbles.)

CoreyXIX said:
"Yes, I would like to discuss last night's affairs. I'll be sure to be there" he remarks. Knowing that it happened to some of others was more than enough to catch his interest. Had it been only to himself he would have made an alternative plan to try and deal with it. His graveyard visit would have to wait until later that night.
"Tell me, where is Adlin?" asked Draconus, thinking about the flowers he wanted her to alter. Not like he couldn't do it himself but where's the fun in that?

@CoreyXIX @Kazehana (If Adlin isn't in her classroom)

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Seeing as how Ame took to the sky and was without a doubt skilled at dodging melee combat Miziki took to using her spirit bow instead, quickly dismissing her sword in favor of it once Darius suggested it himself. Now that she was able to concentrate without suffocating she could aim a lot better. She didn't open her eyes whatsoever as she turned to face Ame. "Get ready Ame, I'm fairly sure these arrows aren't affected by the wind. At-least, they never have been." She told her.

Senki Tazuya

"Okay," said Emily as ahe grabbed her shoulder snd teleported them to an illusary room. Once she had the ingredients she needed she began mixing "Can you try and remember what happened at the time you woke up or before you crashed?" she asked, beginning to soubd and act like a healer, which she partially was. Thank you mom for the years of training.

@Mitchs98

Kazehana said:
Âme twitched, though very slightly, then resumed her vegetative stated sprawled out on the ground.
@Mitchs98 @Golden Glow
@CoreyXIX[/URL] @Kazehana (If Adlin isn't in her classroom)

"Okay," said Emily as ahe grabbed her shoulder snd teleported them to an illusary room. Once she had the ingredients she needed she began mixing "Can you try and remember what happened at the time you woke up or before you crashed?" she asked, beginning to soubd and act like a healer, which she partially was. Thank you mom for the years of training.

@Mitchs98
Senki Tazuya

Senki blinked as they were telported to a room, not expecting that in the least. Oh well. She nodded at her question. "
I remember flying and passing out from exhaustion and blood loss, crashed directly into Headmaster Draconus' office. Anything before that is null, including knowledge of whatever magic I have. I remember everything after that though, including Draconus healing me." She replied.

@CoreyXIX[/URL] @Kazehana (If Adlin isn't in her classroom)

@Mitchs98
Prof. Shaltaea gives a shrug to Draconus' question. "I don't know. Last time I talked to her was last night during the 'events'." he answers, keeping the events of last night as short as possible. "If not her classrooms, then maybe in her quarters." he replies.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki frowned and grabbed Ame's hand. "
Please be okay.." She whined, flattening her ears to her head as she did so. She nodded at Golds words. "Yeah..I know. I shouldn't of tried doing that. I figured she'd block it though, or something. She'll be okay though, right..?" She replied.
"Yes, she'll be perfectly fine," he replied.

Seeing what had happened, Darius quickly ran over with Dravlon in tow. The boy heard Gold ask him if he had any healing orb spells. He shook his head no.

"Forming raw life energy into an orb is a bit harder. We do have a healing spell though." Darius said as Dravlon moved to Ame's side ready to begin.

"Saifojio!"

Dravlon's eyes glowed white and he then proceeded to take a deep breath followed by a heavy exhale. From his maw came a glowing blue mist that quickly surrounded the nymph instead of dispersing into the air. As the soothing fog hung around her body the revitalization process began to kick in, gradually restoring her health in all aspects. Dravlon's eyes returned to normal and the dragonling opted to return to Darius' head as the boy watched the mist work.

"This is healing mist. It doesn't do any immediate recovery but it speeds up the process by quite a bit. All we have to do now is wait. I'm not sure how long though." he finished looking on at the unconscious nymph in worry. Realizing that staring wouldn't accomplish anything he turned to Miziki.

"What about you Miziki? How are you holding up?" he asked he kitsune. She was surely blaming herself right now.

@Golden Glow @Mitchs98 @Kazehana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back