• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

CoreyXIX said:
With a nods the Lich is glad to get this minor bullocks out of the way and pre poo are for the real thing. "Well then, let's go." He remarks as a sign he's leaving. Unless Draconus was going to use that portal magic again Shaltaea planned on taking the longer route. He begins the trek back.
Once Draconus caught up to him he smirked, pushing Shaltea forward then grabbing his hand and apparating to the academy. Once they arrived they appeared in his office. "Well I wish I could stay but I must be off, do attend the meeting later" and with that he headed out of the room.

@CoreyXIX (You could follow him or something)

Mitchs98 said:
Senki Tazuya
Senki shrugged and took a bite of her sandwich, swallowing before speaking. "
Well, if you're sure." She told her. "I do have a question if you don't mind me asking..do you like, eat normal food too?" She asked her. She'd never met a half-vampire..or even a normal vampire as far as she was aware.

Miziki Kurone

Miziki thought for a moment. She technically could fire arrows into the side of the building and use those, seeing as they weren't fully real arrows they wouldn't damage the building...much. Forming her spirit bow she handed it to Ame, "
If you could, fire a few arrows into the building, preferrably in a feasible distance from each other. I can use those to climb up." She told her. "Just pull the string back and fire when the arrow materalizes, I'll do the rest." She explained.
Emily wasn't taken by surprise with this, it was a common question "I'm a Half-Elf still, just because I'm a Vampire doesn't mean I only drink blood" she explained, almost laughing through the entire Dining Hall. Speaking of feeding...She was curious as to what this girl's blood would taste like. Her eyes flashed red and she licked her lips, still laughing.

@Mitchs98 ( :o We could do that thing like with Ferra except Emily could obtain some dragon like abilities xD )

LilyannaGaming said:
Marie ran blindly through woods trying to get to the academy without getting caught by her follower. She smirked as she teleported the rest of the way and open the building's door. "Hello...? New student here?" She called out as she walked to the office. She suddenly started shaking. This place is different... She thought to herself. @Anyone who catches new girlXD
The secretary looked up from filing some paperwork, seeming to be working out a cipher of some kind. When she looked up she sighed "Looks like we're getting a lot of new students. . .One moment" she got out of the chair and began checking cupboards and drawers for the key to this students dorm.

@LilyannaGaming

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
(Whoops. Btw wow she threw herself out of a window because someone she barely knew told her to. Wow xD
Miziki fell about a foot before landing on basically nothing. "Okay, now which floor are we supposed to go to?" Ame asked, looking up and down the building. She couldn't really remember what floor they were supposed to be going to, but she guessed they had gone too high. Then again, she just didn't know.
(Implying she wouldn't of did something if Ame failed :P )

Miziki Kurone

Miziki didn't scream and she lept out, surprised when she stopped after falling only a foot in the air. Miziki shrugged when she asked her question, "
Uh. Eighteenth. I think that's right..I'm not sure what floor we're actually on though." She replied. Though she had to wonder why Ame didn't just do this to start with without shooting some random guy. "Oh. Uh. Also. If you want to, I'm starting an archery club. You could learn how to use a bow if you want." She told her. Inappropriate timing was inappropriate.

@CoreyXIX[/URL] (You could follow him or something)

Emily wasn't taken by surprise with this, it was a common question "I'm a Half-Elf still, just because I'm a Vampire doesn't mean I only drink blood" she explained, almost laughing through the entire Dining Hall. Speaking of feeding...She was curious as to what this girl's blood would taste like. Her eyes flashed red and she licked her lips, still laughing.

@Mitchs98 ( :o We could do that thing like with Ferra except Emily could obtain some dragon like abilities xD )

The secretary looked up from filing some paperwork, seeming to be working out a cipher of some kind. When she looked up she sighed "Looks like we're getting a lot of new students. . .One moment" she got out of the chair and began checking cupboards and drawers for the key to this students dorm.

@LilyannaGaming
(If you wanna, sure.)

Senki Tazuya

Senki nodded. "I thought so but it was worth mentioning in the least." She replied before resuming eating her sandwich, she briefly laughed along with her. She guessed it was a fairly silly question. She then noticed the girl licking her lips and staring at her. "Uhh..if you're hungry you could..have some of my blood..I guess?" She told her nervously after swallowing, holding her arm out to her.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone

Miziki didn't scream and she lept out, surprised when she stopped after falling only a foot in the air. Miziki shrugged when she asked her question, "
Uh. Eighteenth. I think that's right..I'm not sure what floor we're actually on though." She replied. Though she had to wonder why Ame didn't just do this to start with without shooting some random guy. "Oh. Uh. Also. If you want to, I'm starting an archery club. You could learn how to use a bow if you want." She told her. Inappropriate timing was inappropriate.

(If you wanna, sure.)

Senki Tazuya

Senki nodded. "I thought so but it was worth mentioning in the least." She replied before resuming eating her sandwich, she briefly laughed along with her. She guessed it was a fairly silly question. She then noticed the girl licking her lips and staring at her. "Uhh..if you're hungry you could..have some of my blood..I guess?" She told her nervously after swallowing, holding her arm out to her.
Ame silently counted from the main floor, then realized they were 7 floors too high. "Alright; going down!" she said as she began to lower her air platform to the window 7 windows below. She stopped and opened the window, heading inside and waiting for her to join her. "Come in the window," she said, followed by, "I don't know if I want to use a 'bow'. It seems rather unnatural to me."

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone

(If you wanna, sure.)

Senki Tazuya

Seeing her hold out her arm made her snap out of her daze. "Oh sorry...I mean, what?" she stuttered, observing her arm. She couldn't, not after just meeting her. That'd be too much to ask for, but, thrn again she gave consent. " Are you sure?" she asked hesitanly, not wanting to hurt her or anything.

@Mitchs98

Drakerus said:
Darius thanked Gold for healing him and stood up.
"I don't know if we're allowed to spar in here I could show you Dravlon's weapon form I guess. I prefer not to use it but I suppose it would be good to know how to when the time comes. Taking Dravlon who looked like he was going to puke off his head he uttered the spell.

"Liruk"

Instead of just his eyes, Dravlon's entire body was engulfed in light making him look like a radiant white silhouette. The silhouette's form shifted until the shape became a sword which resembled a key. The entire weapon itself was white save for the rainbow coloring at the key's 'teeth' and the yellow of its star shaped key chain. Darius held the keyblade out in front of him so gold could get a good look.

"Well, here he is. I'll admit I think he looks really cool like this but I just never really feel comfortable swinging him around like an idiot." he laughed a little knowing he had no idea what he was doing when it came to weapons.
"A Keyblade?!" exclaimed Gold, letting himself out of Final Form. When he lands, he draws his own, Ominous Blunder, his first Keyblade, which was immidiately followed by an attack of what seemed to be around 1,000 Heartless. "Don't worry, I swing mine around like an idiot every now and again, and I'm the one who's good with these." He walks over to a clearing, and swings the weapon a few times: vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal, followed by a few swift stabs, which with his Keyblade would be more useful than, say, Ko'Do'Kar's Keyblade.

He then proceeded to swing it around in an idiotic-looking flurry of swings.

(Sorry, got no noti's. I call notifications "noti's" for short.)

Kazehana said:
Ame silently counted from the main floor, then realized they were 7 floors too high. "Alright; going down!" she said as she began to lower her air platform to the window 7 windows below. She stopped and opened the window, heading inside and waiting for her to join her. "Come in the window," she said, followed by, "I don't know if I want to use a 'bow'. It seems rather unnatural to me."
Miziki Kurone

The flying without her wings felt weird to Miziki, she couldn't help but silently wonder if someone from below was looking up her dress either. Which is why, once instructed by Ame, she clambered into the window as quick as possible. "
Well. It's up to you, really. But it could help you protect yourself and others if you get good at using it. I don't mind teaching you, but like I said it's up to you." She told her before shrugging.

@Mitchs98[/URL]
Senki Tazuya

She nodded when Emily asked her if it was okay. "
Yeah. I mean, sure. It's not like it'll kill me or anything. Besides, if you need to feed you need to right? I don't mind." She told her before shrugging and finishing her sandwich with her free hand. It didn't really seem that big of a deal to her, it was just something natural that Emily had to do right? Plus she was helping her, she only saw it fair to help her too.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
The flying without her wings felt weird to Miziki, she couldn't help but silently wonder if someone from below was looking up her dress either. Which is why, once instructed by Ame, she clambered into the window as quick as possible. "
Well. It's up to you, really. But it could help you protect yourself and others if you get good at using it. I don't mind teaching you, but like I said it's up to you." She told her before shrugging.

Senki Tazuya

Yeah. I mean, sure. It's not like it'll kill me or anything. Besides, if you need to feed you need to right? I don't mind." She told her before shrugging and finishing her sandwich with her free hand. It didn't really seem that big of a deal to her, it was just something natural that Emily had to do right? Plus she was helping her, she only saw it fair to help her too.
Ame tilted her head, but kept her neutral expression. "Why on earth would I need to use something like that to protect myself? I could cut just about anything with the air around me. And I don't even need to worry about not having it!" she responded, though she wasn't sure where she was going with it "But I suppose it could be something to do in my spare time..." she said, holding her arm with the other, looking down at nothing in particular.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]"A Keyblade?!" exclaimed Gold, letting himself out of Final Form. When he lands, he draws his own, Ominous Blunder, his first Keyblade, which was immidiately followed by an attack of what seemed to be around 1,000 Heartless. "Don't worry, I swing mine around like an idiot every now and again, and I'm the one who's good with these." He walks over to a clearing, and swings the weapon a few times: vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal, followed by a few swift stabs, which with his Keyblade would be more useful than, say, Ko'Do'Kar's Keyblade.
He then proceeded to swing it around in an idiotic-looking flurry of swings.

(Sorry, got no noti's. I call notifications "noti's" for short.)

[/QUOTE]
((It's k.))

Darius looked at Gold's excellent swordsmanship impressed. Even if the way he was swinging it looked a little ridiculous the attacks were so quickly stringed together that it wouldn't matter all that much in an actual battle.

"So this is called a keyblade?" he said while holding it up and swinging it a few times,"I guess it's a rather fitting name when you look at it." he chuckled.

He tried to mimic what Gold was doing but he just ended up tripping and falling when attempting a spin attack. Getting back up he walked towards where Gold was.

"So...what now? Class will be starting soon so we don't really have time for sparring." the boy said watching Gold swinging at the air in his own world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
Ame tilted her head, but kept her neutral expression. "Why on earth would I need to use something like that to protect myself? I could cut just about anything with the air around me. And I don't even need to worry about not having it!" she responded, though she wasn't sure where she was going with it "But I suppose it could be something to do in my spare time..." she said, holding her arm with the other, looking down at nothing in particular.
Miziki Kurone

Well, she supposed Ame had a point. She didn't know the extent of her powers, so that was the main reason she'd suggested it. She nodded at what she said last, "Okay. Welcome to the club then." She told her happily. "There's more to it than defense to, if we get enough members I'll see if the Headmaster will arrange a archery contest." She added before slowly starting to walk down the hall. "Come on, lets go. Tell me if you remember your class too." She added.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Well, she supposed Ame had a point. She didn't know the extent of her powers, so that was the main reason she'd suggested it. She nodded at what she said last, "Okay. Welcome to the club then." She told her happily. "There's more to it than defense to, if we get enough members I'll see if the Headmaster will arrange a archery contest." She added before slowly starting to walk down the hall. "Come on, lets go. Tell me if you remember your class too." She added.
Did Ame just get recruited out of the blue? Had she even accepted her offer? No, but she didn't know what to do about it. Instead, she just silently followed her, jogging a little to catch up. She decided it would be best for her not to say anything so as to give her even more ideas.

Kazehana said:
Did Ame just get recruited out of the blue? Had she even accepted her offer? No, but she didn't know what to do about it. Instead, she just silently followed her, jogging a little to catch up. She decided it would be best for her not to say anything so as to give her even more ideas.
Miziki Kurone

After a short bit of walking they passed by the Alchemy class room. Though, from there Miziki slowed down her walking. Ame had grown eerily silent. If she wouldn't point out her class room to her she'd very well pass it by. "If..you don't mind could..you tell me if we reach Offensive Studies or your class?" She asked her.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
After a short bit of walking they passed by the Alchemy class room. Though, from there Miziki slowed down her walking. Ame had grown eerily silent. If she wouldn't point out her class room to her she'd very well pass it by. "If..you don't mind could..you tell me if we reach Offensive Studies or your class?" She asked her.
Ame was preoccupied with her thoughts when the question brought her back to reality. "Er yeah, of course," she replied, now paying attention to the rooms that they passed. After a short distance, they arrived at what seemed like the necessary location. "I think this is your room," she said, stopping next to it. She casually glanced at Miziki, hoping she didn't question where she was going next.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone

Senki Tazuya

Emily hesitated a moment before reaching over, slowly grabbing her arm and sinking her fangs into the scaly skin and began to drink away. A moment later she lost track of how much blood she drank and immediately forced herself to stop. "Thank you" she said, her eyes settling in their natural colour.

@Mitchs98

Hide strolled out of the lunch room, he had been so deep in though it had become an period of enlightenment for him, more than three teachers had attempted to get him to return to reality, but under their combined attacks Hide felt nothing, this wasn't because of his state, but of the pure weakness those teachers had against him, shrugging he heads back too his dorm, as he needed further meditation to understand his new way of thinking.

(Too be explained in rp later, but Hide was born with half of his true emotions, he'll become different from his usual in all posts after because he just broke the "lock" guarding them, they'll leak out later)

Kazehana said:
Ame was preoccupied with her thoughts when the question brought her back to reality. "Er yeah, of course," she replied, now paying attention to the rooms that they passed. After a short distance, they arrived at what seemed like the necessary location. "I think this is your room," she said, stopping next to it. She casually glanced at Miziki, hoping she didn't question where she was going next.
Miziki Kurone

Miziki smiled and kept walking until she was stopped by Ame. "Thanks Ame." She told her before walking over to the door. "Um. Are you sure you don't want me to help you find your class? I don't mind helping you, and I can find my own well enough now that I know where it is." She told her.

@Mitchs98[/URL]
Senki Tazuya

Senki winced slightly as the fangs sunk into her arm, but it was only brief initial pain. She nodded when she leaned up from her arm and slowly retracted it back to her side. She felt a bit light headed, but other than that she felt fine. Though, she wasn't sure what effects if any her blood would have on Emily seeing as she was half dragon. If that even meant anything special. "You're welcome. I figured that's the least I could do since you were helping me." She told her offering the girl a smile. "Speaking of, I'm ready to do whatever it is you plan on doing when you're ready." She added.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki smiled and kept walking until she was stopped by Ame. "Thanks Ame." She told her before walking over to the door. "Um. Are you sure you don't want me to help you find your class? I don't mind helping you, and I can find my own well enough now that I know where it is." She told her.

Senki Tazuya

Senki winced slightly as the fangs sunk into her arm, but it was only brief initial pain. She nodded when she leaned up from her arm and slowly retracted it back to her side. She felt a bit light headed, but other than that she felt fine. Though, she wasn't sure what effects if any her blood would have on Emily seeing as she was half dragon. If that even meant anything special. "You're welcome. I figured that's the least I could do since you were helping me." She told her offering the girl a smile. "Speaking of, I'm ready to do whatever it is you plan on doing when you're ready." She added.
Ame looked down the hall both ways before shaking her head. "No, I'll be just find," was all she replied before she started down the hall to find god knows what god knows where. All she hoped was that somehow, she would find whatever she was supposed to be doing. If not, there were plenty of things she could do instead.

Drakerus said:
((It's k.))
Darius looked at Gold's excellent swordsmanship impressed. Even if the way he was swinging it looked a little ridiculous the attacks were so quickly stringed together that it wouldn't matter all that much in an actual battle.

"So this is called a keyblade?" he said while holding it up and swinging it a few times,"I guess it's a rather fitting name when you look at it." he chuckled.

He tried to mimic what Gold was doing but he just ended up tripping and falling when attempting a spin attack. Getting back up he walked towards where Gold was.

"So...what now? Class will be starting soon so we don't really have time for sparring." the boy said watching Gold swinging at the air in his own world.
"Well, we could go to our next classes," replied Gold. "What class hour is it? I got back at lunch, I think. Anyways, we can spar after our classes, using the non-sharp parts of our weapons, which means I need to swap mine."

@CoreyXIX[/URL] (You could follow him or something)

@LilyannaGaming
(True, I could.)

Professor Shaltaea nods as he leaves, before remembering that he had no idea when the meeting was. "Wait, when was the meeting again?" he hurriedly asks the headmaster as he picks up his pace to catch up with him.

Kazehana said:
Ame looked down the hall both ways before shaking her head. "No, I'll be just find," was all she replied before she started down the hall to find god knows what god knows where. All she hoped was that somehow, she would find whatever she was supposed to be doing. If not, there were plenty of things she could do instead.
@anyone

Miziki Kurone

"
Okay. Good luck, cya later Ame!" She called out to her happily before walking into her classroom and sitting down. She couldn't wait to tell Darius that Ame joined the Archery club. She was also glad the girl seemed to of calmed down. Despite her being kind of blunt and sarcastic she still got along with her just fine, they were kind of very similar after all.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]"Well, we could go to our next classes," replied Gold. "What class hour is it? I got back at lunch, I think. Anyways, we can spar after our classes, using the non-sharp parts of our weapons, which means I need to swap mine."

[/QUOTE]
Darius had to think a little bit before he could recall his schedule since he still wasn't used to it.

"4th class is next I think. For me, that's Offensive studies. Don't ask me where it is though because this school is too big for its own good" he sighed, "What about you?" he asked.

Ame walked around for a little bit before she realized that she had absolutely nothing to do. For the time being, she thought it best to find someone she knew. Unfortunately, she hadn't the faintest idea of where any of them might be. Well, other than Miziki. She went back to the classroom and poked inside. It didn't look like class was about to start soon since there were few students and the classroom lacked a teacher. Ame casually walked in, taking a seat by Miziki. "So it doesn't look like this class is going to start soon. What was it? Offensive studies? What is that for?" she asked, keeping her posture upright and proper. It was nymph 101 to appear proper, graceful, and hauteur to the other races. Ame didn't understand it, but it was part of their culture.

@Mitchs98

"Well, I have to get going Gold. i'll see you later." the boy said as he walked off

Darius made his way over to the Offensive Studies classroom and took a seat by Miziki. He also noticed Ame talking to her who seemed to have recovered from the incident in alchemy. He put Dravlon on his desk and gave a "hello" and a small greeting wave before putting his head down waiting for class to start or something else to happen.

@Golden Glow @Mitchs98 @Kazehana

Kazehana said:
Ame walked around for a little bit before she realized that she had absolutely nothing to do. For the time being, she thought it best to find someone she knew. Unfortunately, she hadn't the faintest idea of where any of them might be. Well, other than Miziki. She went back to the classroom and poked inside. It didn't look like class was about to start soon since there were few students and the classroom lacked a teacher. Ame casually walked in, taking a seat by Miziki. "So it doesn't look like this class is going to start soon. What was it? Offensive studies? What is that for?" she asked, keeping her posture upright and proper. It was nymph 101 to appear proper, graceful, and hauteur to the other races. Ame didn't understand it, but it was part of their culture.
@Mitchs98
Drakerus said:
"Well, I have to get going Gold. i'll see you later." the boy said as he walked off
Darius made his way over to the Offensive Studies classroom and took a seat by Miziki. He also noticed Ame talking to her who seemed to have recovered from the incident in alchemy. He put Dravlon on his desk and gave a "hello" and a small greeting wave before putting his head down waiting for class to start or something else to happen.

@Golden Glow @Mitchs98 @Kazehana
Miziki Kurone

Miziki was, without a doubt, intensely bored. She contemplated taking a nap and almost did so involuntarily as she was had her head rested on her desk with her arms sprawled across it. She was a bit surprised to see Ame back to say the least. Though, she didn't sit upright, she simply rolled to face her. "Offensive Studies, yeah. Weapon use and un-armed combat. Swords, bows, axes, stuff like that. And of course hand to hand combat. Useful for when you can't use magic or want to use both at once." She explained. "Have you ever used a weapon before? Or just your magic?" She asked her.

Soon after Darius and Dravlon entered the room. "
Hey Darius." She greeted back before turning her attention to Ame.

Ame gave him a nod before returning to answer her questions. "I haven't used weapons before. Though I haven't had to defend from them either. Usually matters I attend to are through natural weapons such as claws or teeth. I do pride myself on my defensive techniques, but I'm not sure if I could counter that sort of stuff," she explained, her expression clouded in a mix of aloofness and deep thought as she stared blankly at something on the shelf behind Miziki. What it was didn't matter because she wasn't focusing on anything in her sight.

@Mitchs98 @Drakerus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back