• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki, rather than taking Ames' tone of being oblivious as to what she meant, instead thought she was still upset. "You sure? Don't keep worrying about it Ame no one is mad at you, I promise." She assured her, offering the girl a friendly smile before resuming eating her own food.
Âne didn't want to confront or question her, so instead of saying anything she simply nodded. If she consented, Miziki would be more likely to move on.

Kazehana said:
Âne didn't want to confront or question her, so instead of saying anything she simply nodded. If she consented, Miziki would be more likely to move on.
Miziki Kurone

Miziki sighed, either Ame wanted to be alone or she valued eating over conversation. Either way, Miziki wouldn't really question it, despite wanting someone to talk to herself. With a slight frown on her face she silently continued eating her fish, maybe someone else would come along she could talk to.

Mitchs98 said:
Senki Tazuya
Senki shrugged, "
The specifics are fuzzy, though I think it has something to do with the fifty plus foot drop through the roof into the headmasters office. I was already injured prior, something or someone attacked my village..I barely made it out. The specifics on that are fuzzy too, all I remember is trying to get help and passing out mid-air." She explained before sighing. "One of the teachers were supposed to help me but I guess they forgot. Ironic huh?" She added before laughing nervously.

@CrazyNotChaotic @anyone

Miziki Kurone

Miziki's stomach growled loudly at the mention of lunch, she'd honestly almost forgotten. "Oh! Lunch, right! Um, you can join me if you want Moon or stay here or whatever. We can look for our classrooms together after lunch if you want!" She told him before promptly running off to the dining hall, of course ordering fish and a glass of water before sitting down.
"Maybe I could help you" said Emily with a mischevious grin. It was already lunch so maybe she could teleport there "Hey, wanna get lunch first?" asked Emily, slightly hesitant. It wasn't everyday you meet someone and ask them to lunch a couple seconds after but then again. . . It'd be a good way to make friends. She walked over to the door, slowly opening it and waiting for 'Alexa' to follow.

@Mitchs98

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki sighed, either Ame wanted to be alone or she valued eating over conversation. Either way, Miziki wouldn't really question it, despite wanting someone to talk to herself. With a slight frown on her face she silently continued eating her fish, maybe someone else would come along she could talk to.
Âme felt a little uncomfortable between the awkward situation and the compelling need to break the silence. "So, uhm, what do you like to do?" she asked, though she wasn't sure she particularly cared. Anything to make it less awkward. All the students in the same room made her uncomfortable. Not even in the densest of rainforests were there that many creatures in one place!

Kazehana said:
Âme felt a little uncomfortable between the awkward situation and the compelling need to break the silence. "So, uhm, what do you like to do?" she asked, though she wasn't sure she particularly cared. Anything to make it less awkward. All the students in the same room made her uncomfortable. Not even in the densest of rainforests were there that many creatures in one place!
Col said:
Hide had been thinking deeply, so he didn't notice the two chatting next too him, "Oh, hello Miziki, Ame." He says nothing else and continues thinking.
@Kazehana @Mitchs98
Miziki Kurone

Miziki perked up when Ame asked her what she liked to do, doing her best to not be her usually overly friendly self seeing as Ame hadn't wanted to talk a few minutes prior. "
Archery is pretty fun. Though, usually I just walk around outside or sit around and listen to nature. Back in my village I had a windowbox of flowers too, so I guess I like gardening." She replied. "What about you?" She asked her.

Soon after Hide decided to finally acknowledge their prescene, Miziki giggled and waved at him, wondering what exactly he was thinking so hard on.

@Mitchs98[/URL]
Senki Tazuya

Senki's expression instantly brightened when Emily said she might be able to help her. "
Really? That'd be great! And sure, we can eat first. Thank you so much!" She replied, it honestly took everything she could do to not hug the girl then and there, but that'd be awkward seeing as they just met. She definetely didn't want to drive her off after all. She quickly followed after Emily, excitement evident on her face.

Drakerus said:
Darius now had a look of both interest and mild jealousy. How come they got to go do cool stuff!?
"Oh nothing...don't mind me. I just noticed you and Ame went missing at the same time is all" he said smugly even though he knew that what he originally thought wasn't the case.

"Anyways I'm jealous! I wish i got to go. What happened? Did anyone get hurt?" the boy asked interested. It was a fight after all and He'd read that hexes are extremely lethal in most cases. He really hoped everyone who was caught up in the fight was okay.
"Well, there was this angel lady, I think her name was Kate, who kind of got driven half insane and temporarily lost all of her senses by the hex guys." he responded. "She is being treated by the school nurse. Ko'Do'Kar made sure of that by shadow-traveling them there."

CoreyXIX said:
He sure did have a pre-made plan. Granted, it wasn't anything grand like his more normal plans but it was still going to be somewhat fun for him. Hopefully some of the students would have enough a sense of humor to enjoy a bit of it too. The lich had no arguments overs the merits of the winter break either, since it was nearly a month of uninterrupted work and planning he could do. In little time at all Prof. Shaltaea had led them to the back of one of the older cemeteries in the city and was scraping some moss off of the old tombstones. "I prefer things like this fresh from the source, makes it a little more potent while I work." he says, a largely unneeded explanation for his work while he digs a small hole and puts a soul gem in it,then burying it for later.
"What do you plan on doing with that?" asked Draconus suspicously, even though he was just joking around. A graveyard was a likely place that a lich would go "Anything else?" he asked, checking around the different graves and what not.

@CoreyXIX

Scylla said:
Minerva made her way to the dining hall as well. She walked towards the end of the line where the students would get their food, and waited for a bit. When she could, Minerva requested for some fruits and a cooked salmon. Glad that she got her food, she looked for a place to sit along with a couple other students.
Ms. Yves sat at the same table of students, laughing along with them at their jokes. Truly the job was as fun as they say. She saw Minerva approach and grew a great big smile "Welcome welcome! Please do sit!" she exclaimed.

@Scylla

@CoreyXIX[/URL]

Ms. Yves sat at the same table of students, laughing along with them at their jokes. Truly the job was as fun as they say. She saw Minerva approach and grew a great big smile "Welcome welcome! Please do sit!" she exclaimed.

@Scylla
"I need the moss as a component for a summoning spell." Prof. Shaltaea says with a shrug. "And I need just a few things: some apples, an onion, sugar, and whatever else is used to make candied apples." He explains to Draconus. They did use sugar in them, right? The Lich would soon find out.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki perked up when Ame asked her what she liked to do, doing her best to not be her usually overly friendly self seeing as Ame hadn't wanted to talk a few minutes prior. "
Archery is pretty fun. Though, usually I just walk around outside or sit around and listen to nature. Back in my village I had a windowbox of flowers too, so I guess I like gardening." She replied. "What about you?" She asked her.

Soon after Hide decided to finally acknowledge their prescene, Miziki giggled and waved at him, wondering what exactly he was thinking so hard on.

Senki Tazuya

Senki's expression instantly brightened when Emily said she might be able to help her. "
Really? That'd be great! And sure, we can eat first. Thank you so much!" She replied, it honestly took everything she could do to not hug the girl then and there, but that'd be awkward seeing as they just met. She definetely didn't want to drive her off after all. She quickly followed after Emily, excitement evident on her face.
"That sounds nice," she nodded, taking turns between talking and eating. "Me? I typically go exploring when I'm not on the job. But I'm usually on the job, and the higher order is pretty strict on goofing off on the job," she sighed, going back to her food.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]"Well, there was this angel lady, I think her name was Kate, who kind of got driven half insane and temporarily lost all of her senses by the hex guys." he responded. "She is being treated by the school nurse. Ko'Do'Kar made sure of that by shadow-traveling them there."

[/QUOTE]
Darius nodded at the argonian even though half of what he just said made no sense to the boy. He decided to shrug it off and settled for being content that no one was lost.

"That's good...I think. Sounds like you and Kar have had a long day. I didn't know you guys could shadow travel. Unfortunately Dravlon and I don't have an easy way to get around until he gets big enough to fly me places" he chuckled not even sure he'd live long enough to see the day.

"I guess it's only fair I tell you about what I've been up to. First off they opened up club sign ups while you were gone. Miziki and I have joined the Dueling, Event committee, and Archery clubs. There's Witch hunting club too but Vicar's in charge of that so...yeah. I've also been looking into finding out what kind of dragon Dravlon is exactly. He isn't an average one that's for sure. Unless dragons normally bind their souls to people. That reminds me. You said you've seen dragons before right? In uh...Tam...Tam-something. Would you happen to know anything interesting about them that could help me out?" he asked. There was a good chance that the dragons the argonian knew of had nothing to do with what he was looking for but it was worth asking. Dragons were quite rare in general so it was interesting to get first hand knowledge about them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
"That sounds nice," she nodded, taking turns between talking and eating. "Me? I typically go exploring when I'm not on the job. But I'm usually on the job, and the higher order is pretty strict on goofing off on the job," she sighed, going back to her food.
Miziki Kurone

"Oooh, exploring. Maybe we could go together sometime, I don't really have much to do after class aside from clubs. And I'm not exactly sure when those are supposed to start or anything..." She told her before shrugging. "What do you mean by 'on the job' if you don't mind me asking?" She asked her before resuming eating her fish.

Drakerus said:
Darius nodded at the argonian even though half of what he just said made no sense to the boy. He decided to shrug it off and settled for being content that no one was lost.
"That's good...I think. Sounds like you and Kar have had a long day. I didn't know you guys could shadow travel. Unfortunately Dravlon and I don't have an easy way to get around until he gets big enough to fly me places" he chuckled not even sure he'd live long enough to see the day.

"I guess it's only fair I tell you about what I've been up to. First off they opened up club sign ups while you were gone. Miziki and I have joined the Dueling, Event committee, and Archery clubs. There's Witch hunting club too but Vicar's in charge of that so...yeah. I've also been looking into finding out what kind of dragon Dravlon is exactly. He isn't an average one that's for sure. Unless dragons normally bind their souls to people. That reminds me. You said you've seen dragons before right? In uh...Tam...Tam-something Would you happen to know anything interesting about them that could help me out?" he asked. There was a good chance that the dragons the argonian knew of had nothing to do with what he was looking for but it was worth asking. Dragons were quite rare in general so it was interesting to get first hand knowledge about them.
"Well, in Tamriel, most dragons are aggressive," he replied. "I could ask Paarthurnax, the one good dragon I knew before coming here. The few things I know about souls involve enchanting using them."

Darius suddenly felt extremely nervous about having Dravlon be within 10 feet of the argonian.

"Oh...really? Thats...That's neat..."he trailed off as he began to imagine Dravlon having his soul torn out of body by the argonian and used to enchant a pair of underwear or something. A shiver ran down the boy's spine and he proceeded to take Dravlon off his head and hug him tightly to his chest much to the annoyance of the dragonling.

"So uh...what do you do you and Kar do in your free time?" he asked trying to change the subject.

"I like practicing fights, say, conjuring a few strong Atronach to fight me. KDK likes learning magic. We both hang out with friends, hoping to the gods something bad doesn't happen," he replies. Under his breath, he says, "Like every time I meet up with the Immortals. Ugh."

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]"I like practicing fights, say, conjuring a few strong Atronach to fight me. KDK likes learning magic. We both hang out with friends, hoping to the gods something bad doesn't happen," he replies. Under his breath, he says, "Like every time I meet up with the Immortals. Ugh."

[/QUOTE]
Darius smiled. He'd been in the 'hope nothing bad happens' mentality since alchemy.

"That sounds nice. I mostly like reading. It wasn't until I got here that I started making real friends. It's nice talking to people like this. There's lots of times that are awkward but I guess that's part of the deal. If you like fighting you should join the dueling club with Miziki and I. I'm sure it would be really cool to see how strong you are. Then again, I'm not very strong on my own so it could be a little one sided. At least there's plenty of time to get stronger I suppose." he chuckled. He really hoped that he could become strong enough to protect the friends he'd made here.

"Oh speaking of Miziki. Why don't we go say hi. I'm just about done researching for now so let's meet up with everyone in the dining hall for lunch." he said as he got up from the table and walked toward the library exit waiting for Gold by the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
"Oooh, exploring. Maybe we could go together sometime, I don't really have much to do after class aside from clubs. And I'm not exactly sure when those are supposed to start or anything..." She told her before shrugging. "What do you mean by 'on the job' if you don't mind me asking?" She asked her before resuming eating her fish.
"Well, I have to oversee and maintain the atmosphere with my sisters. Because our range is so flexible, we end up helping our cousins with odds and ends just about everywhere. It's a never ending job," she explained, now almost finished woth hehr food.

Drakerus said:
Darius smiled. He'd been in the 'hope nothing bad happens' mentality since alchemy.
"That sounds nice. I mostly like reading. It wasn't until I got here that I started making real friends. It's nice talking to people like this. There's lots of times that are awkward but I guess that's part of the deal. If you like fighting you should join the dueling club with Miziki and I. I'm sure it would be really cool to see how strong you are. Then again, I'm not very strong on my own so it could be a little one sided. At least there's plenty of time to get stronger I suppose." he chuckled. He really hoped that he could become strong enough to protect the friends he'd made here.

"Oh speaking of Miziki. Why don't we go say hi. I'm just about done researching for now so let's meet up with everyone in the dining hall for lunch." he said as he got up from the table and walked toward the library exit waiting for Gold by the door.
"Okay, I'll join," he replied, going over to him. "Do you know if there are team battles?

Kazehana said:
"Well, I have to oversee and maintain the atmosphere with my sisters. Because our range is so flexible, we end up helping our cousins with odds and ends just about everywhere. It's a never ending job," she explained, now almost finished woth hehr food.
Miziki Kurone

Miziki nodded, "
That sounds pretty cool, actually. Wish I had something important like that to do." She replied before quickly asking "How exactly do you do it?" Miziki was done with her food, her full attention now on Ame and her cool sounding job. She was glad the girl seemed to be opening up a bit more, it couldn't hurt to make new friends and Miziki herself wouldn't mind having a few more either.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone

Senki Tazuya

Emily smiled as well, glad she seemed to be making more and more friends. "Well what's your race? If you're alright with me asking?" she asked, looking over at her back and beginning to feel like an idiot for not noticing. Well as long as this girl didn't suspect anything of her then she might get away with hiding as a vampire.

@Mitchs98

CoreyXIX said:
"I need the moss as a component for a summoning spell." Prof. Shaltaea says with a shrug. "And I need just a few things: some apples, an onion, sugar, and whatever else is used to make candied apples." He explains to Draconus. They did use sugar in them, right? The Lich would soon find out.
Was he. . . going to make sweets? Draconus couldn't help but laugh as loud as his voice would let him "Oh so now we're on a quest to make the school's treats?" he laughed some more, hardly believing a lich would have need to eat.

@CoreyXIX

@Mitchs98[/URL]

Was he. . . going to make sweets? Draconus couldn't help but laugh as loud as his voice would let him "Oh so now we're on a quest to make the school's treats?" he laughed some more, hardly believing a lich would have need to eat.

@CoreyXIX
Well, it was nice Draconus found the situation amusing, even if for the wrong reason. "Oh no, close but not quite. This year I'm going to play a small game unlike anything I've done in past years. Well, at least with a particularly brave students." he replies with a short laugh. "Speaking of, do you know someone that may be able to give me a hand with it? I haven't cooked in over three thousand years and I'm a bit rusty." he asks Draconus as he begins walking back to town.

@Mitchs98[/URL]

@CoreyXIX
Senki Tazuya

"I'm half-dragon. You can't see it unless you look close but I have scales." She explained. "Plus these wings." She added, flexing her wings slightly for good measure. "What about you?" She asked her after a few minutes, figuring if she asked her why not ask her too?

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]"Okay, I'll join," he replied, going over to him. "Do you know if there are team battles?

[/QUOTE]
As they walked to the dining hall Darius heard Gold ask him about the Dueling club.

"Uh, to be honest I have no idea. I kind of just signed up on a whim so I didn't look into the details. I don't see why they wouldn't have team battles though. If they do, that's great for me since I'm much better at supporting in battle than being the offense." Darius explained.

((Off to bed but I'll stay up a little longer.))

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki nodded, "
That sounds pretty cool, actually. Wish I had something important like that to do." She replied before quickly asking "How exactly do you do it?" Miziki was done with her food, her full attention now on Ame and her cool sounding job. She was glad the girl seemed to be opening up a bit more, it couldn't hurt to make new friends and Miziki herself wouldn't mind having a few more either.
"With natural expertise," she replied, not sure what exactly she was supposed to say to that question. By now she had finished her meal and would be ready to leave at any time, which was fine with her. All these students gave her anxiety to last the rest of the week, let alone just a few hours more until the next meal. The thought gave her shivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back