• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

Sebastian headed downstairs to see what clubs he could sign up for. He noticed Yukari. He walked up to her. "Hi."

Yukari turned to look to see who was talking to her she did a quick look around the room then pointed to herself. "Me?" She was shocked someone actually came to talk to her.

"Yeah. Would you be interested in going on a mission to hunt some Faerie Knights with me tomorrow? I noticed you were signing up for the duel club....well you get the idea."

Yukari tapped her finger on her chin looking up she looked at him. "Can I use Alexander?" She asked pointing to the claymore on her back. "Or Mursama?" She asked pointing to the katana.

"Whatever it takes. I am professionally trained to use throwing knives, swords, and a bow. But what's your name? I'm Sebastian and you are?"

@CoreyXIX[/URL]
"Excellent." Prof. Shaltaea says, smiling to himself underneath his plague mask. He would finally begin making some real progress in his pursuits! He had been hardly plodding along until now. He wasted no time in making for the door alongside Draconus. "Do you wish for someone to accompany you on where you're going? Or would you rather I not bother going with you?" he asks, the final questions he had for the headmaster now spoken. As interested as he was in seeing what had him in a flurry of motion he would probably know soon enough.

CoreyXIX said:
"Excellent." Prof. Shaltaea says, smiling to himself underneath his plague mask. He would finally begin making some real progress in his pursuits! He had been hardly plodding along until now. He wasted no time in making for the door alongside Draconus. "Do you wish for someone to accompany you on where you're going? Or would you rather I not bother going with you?" he asks, the final questions he had for the headmaster now spoken. As interested as he was in seeing what had him in a flurry of motion he would probably know soon enough.
"I'll be accompanying you my friend" said Draconus, laughing as he stepped through the doors of his office. Where to first? The question he always had to ask. Well possibly that could be something for Shaltea to decide.

@CoreyXIX

Last edited by a moderator:
@CoreyXIX[/URL]
Well, that was even better than he had guessed. This would take little time at all. "Since we're mostly gathering some things of interest to me (and possibly beneficial to the academy as a whole) we'll start with the closest place since you agreed to meet that student at 7. In Kilead I've heard rumor of of very useful tome I would kill to acquire, but luckily I won't need to. The book is called The Eighty Stories of the Skatsimi, also known by the nickname 'Lan Esem's Tome'. I'm sure you've heard of it." he explains. A rare book to a long dead religion that was rumored to have coded messages into it that lead to some relic important to the religion. "How some two-bit mortals found it I have no idea, but I just hope they don't realize how valuable the book is." he explains to Draconus as they walk. It had been some time since he had worked alongside Draconus on anything. It was an interesting change of pace.

( @Veyd Sahvoz I got to sleep for tonight. Be back on when I can.)

Ras said:
"Use me?" He asked rhetorically "you don't seem to understand who you're dealing with, I am Ras Silas Gideon. Son of the thousand master, and apprentice to Evangeline, the dark, daughter of the Mage of the beginning....and you think....you can 'use' me? Give me a reason not to end you where you stand!" He shouted, a malevolent, crooked grin cracked across his face as bloodlust and an intense murderous intent blazing from within him
View attachment 226203
"Yes, use that to kill me! Feel the full wrath of your potential!! Do it!" shouted the flaming figure with a grin so large it's face wasn't even big enough for it. Charging at Ras the demon increased the flames around them.

@Ras

Hearing the announcement Darius considered going to signup for some of the clubs. He supposed it wouldn't hurt to check them out at least. Getting up from his seat he walked over to Miziki.

"Hey Miziki, do you wanna come with me to the 20th floor to check out the clubs? Maybe we could join one together," he asked in a friendly tone. Knowing Miziki, she'd probably have a hard time getting there on her own anyways.

@Ras[/URL]
Ras snarled aggressively, as he launched st the demon, one hand out toward it "Veniant Spiritus Glaciales Obscurantes! Cum Obscuratione Flet Tempestas Nivalis. Nivis Tempestas Obscurans!" as he finished the incantation the shadows bent around the demon in a swirling vortex. They engulfed the demon and began to plummet the temperature, freezing in a 4 dimensional spell from all directions.

Drakerus said:
Hearing the announcement Darius considered going to signup for some of the clubs. He supposed it wouldn't hurt to check them out at least. Getting up from his seat he walked over to Miziki.
"Hey Miziki, do you wanna come with me to the 20th floor to check out the clubs? Maybe we could join one together," he asked in a friendly tone. Knowing Miziki, she'd probably have a hard time getting there on her own anyways.
Miziki Kurone

Miziki frowned slightly when Vicar yelled at her for being inexperienced. Of course she was! She wasn't even supposed to BE in this class in the first place! He just took it upon himself to drag her into it, the dumb jerk. She was half tempted to stun him purposefully like she'd accidentally stunned Varien. But knowing Vicar he'd sense it and do something to her instead.

Luckily Darius soon came around offering to go to the 20th floor with her. "Ooh! Sounds like fun! Let's go!" She replied excitedly, standing up and running out of the door. She waited outside on Darius, she just wanted to be as far away from Vicar as possible. She doubted she'd be coming back to his class if she could help it too.

Hide shrugged at the annocement, he would think that clubs would be fun, be he knew that there was no point to half of the for himself, as he was more powerful than most students and would have too fight monster at a lowered level, he briefly thought about joining the spear class, but though against it, he then decided he would join one later, as there was no point while others were picking, as half would be gone, and those would be the ones he didn't want too join, shrugging, he quickly heads too his nest class, Unique Magic.

(Pls come to Unique Magic @Any)

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki KuroneMiziki frowned slightly when Vicar yelled at her for being inexperienced. Of course she was! She wasn't even supposed to BE in this class in the first place! He just took it upon himself to drag her into it, the dumb jerk. She was half tempted to stun him purposefully like she'd accidentally stunned Varien. But knowing Vicar he'd sense it and do something to her instead.

Luckily Darius soon came around offering to go to the 20th floor with her. "Ooh! Sounds like fun! Let's go!" She replied excitedly, standing up and running out of the door. She waited outside on Darius, she just wanted to be as far away from Vicar as possible. She doubted she'd be coming back to his class if she could help it too.
Catching up with Miziki outside the classroom, Darius started walking towards the 20th floor with the kitsune close behind. Dravlon was lounging about on his head as usual.

"So Miziki uh, what do you think of Professor Vicar? He seems a bit...cold. It looks like he's really skilled though. No offense." he said a bit awkwardly.

Drakerus said:
Catching up with Miziki outside the classroom, Darius started walking towards the 20th floor with the kitsune close behind. Dravlon was lounging about on his head as usual.
"So Miziki uh, what do you think of Professor Vicar? He seems a bit...cold. It looks like he's really skilled though. No offense." he said a bit awkwardly.
Miziki Kurone

Miziki shrugged, "I don't really like him myself..he made me miss the class I was actually supposed to be going to and drug me into his, then insulted me when I would clearly lack experience in something I've never done before." She replied. "What about you?" She asked him. The fact that she missed healing class after telling Shaltaea that she would do her best in his class so he would help her with the bits of her magic that included Necromancy made her depressed. She hoped he wouldn't be mad at her... Well, maybe if she told him exactly what happened he wouldn't be? Hopefully.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki KuroneMiziki shrugged, "I don't really like him myself..he made me miss the class I was actually supposed to be going to and drug me into his, then insulted me when I would clearly lack experience in something I've never done before." She replied. "What about you?" She asked him. The fact that she missed healing class after telling Shaltaea that she would do her best in his class so he would help her with the bits of her magic that included Necromancy made her depressed. She hoped he wouldn't be mad at her... Well, maybe if she told him exactly what happened he wouldn't be? Hopefully.
Darius thought about it for a moment before answering.

"Well, I'm not exactly a fan of his...'methods' either but I'm really interested in some of the subject's he teaches. Soul resonance mostly. I really think that Dravlon and I can do it. It already feels like we're connected somehow so it shouldn't be too hard. I've heard that if you can pull it off you can do some pretty incredible stuff. Magic that's unique." he said dreamily.

"But yeah, I'm pretty much just tolerating him. Oh, that reminds me. What kind of magic do you specialize in Miziki? I've been wondering for a while."he asked.

Drakerus said:
Darius thought about it for a moment before answering.
"Well, I'm not exactly a fan of his...'methods' either but I'm really interested in some of the subject's he teaches. Soul resonance mostly. I really think that Dravlon and I can do it. It already feels like we're connected somehow so it shouldn't be too hard. I've heard that if you can pull it off you can do some pretty incredible stuff. Magic that's unique." he said dreamily.

"But yeah, I'm pretty much just tolerating him. Oh, that reminds me. What kind of magic do you specialize in Miziki? I've been wondering for a while."he asked.
Miziki Kurone

Miziki
nodded. Well at-least she wasn't the only one that disliked Vicar, he was kinda a jerk after all. She briefly wondered if it was possible for her to do this 'Soul resonance' thing with Asada, but probably not considering the guy was a jerk. She was pulled out of her thoughts when he asked her what magic she used. "Oh! I uh, use Spirit Magic. I can make weapons, summon spirits namely a jerk named Asada.., imbue various souls into my body, fly..lotsa things. Theoretically I could use it to see, but every time I tried it...didn't end well." She explained. "What about you, what magic can you use? I don't remember if I asked or not.." She asked him.

Ras said:
Ras snarled aggressively, as he launched st the demon, one hand out toward it "Veniant Spiritus Glaciales Obscurantes! Cum Obscuratione Flet Tempestas Nivalis. Nivis Tempestas Obscurans!" as he finished the incantation the shadows bent around the demon in a swirling vortex. They engulfed the demon and began to plummet the temperature, freezing in a 4 dimensional spell from all directions.
As the demon became frozen it's grin was stuck smiling in the creepiest way possible. But that wasn't all. Another figure came out from behind a shadowed rock "Well done...Say, are you up for a challenge?" asked the robed man.

@Ras

-----------------------

CoreyXIX said:
Well, that was even better than he had guessed. This would take little time at all. "Since we're mostly gathering some things of interest to me (and possibly beneficial to the academy as a whole) we'll start with the closest place since you agreed to meet that student at 7. In Kilead I've heard rumor of of very useful tome I would kill to acquire, but luckily I won't need to. The book is called The Eighty Stories of the Skatsimi, also known by the nickname 'Lan Esem's Tome'. I'm sure you've heard of it." he explains. A rare book to a long dead religion that was rumored to have coded messages into it that lead to some relic important to the religion. "How some two-bit mortals found it I have no idea, but I just hope they don't realize how valuable the book is." he explains to Draconus as they walk. It had been some time since he had worked alongside Draconus on anything. It was an interesting change of pace.
( @Veyd Sahvoz I got to sleep for tonight. Be back on when I can.)
"So two people, in Kilead, with this tome? ...Heard better. Well off we go!" said Draconus, throwing a powder into a pit, making it burn purple as a portal opened.

@CoreyXIX

@Ras[/URL]

-----------------------
Ras turned, his magical energy sparking around his hands violently "up for a challenge? I've never turned one down, so sure, why not?" He responded in his twisted, metallic voice. He walked toward the robed man, with a sinister grin on his face and a feel of darkness emanating from him, his arms were covered in strange runes that were glowing brightly and seemed to be feeding off his inner darkness. Obviously a powerful type of dark magic, but it seemed more than a simple spell, it was part of him, like an arm or a leg, down to his very soul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back