• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

"Ehehehehehehe, go ahead, you think I won't decimate your classroom for my own amusement?" He swiftly replied, without the slightest bit of hesitation. He walked inside the classroom "know this, I'm not some bog standard regular student, oh great and powerful proffessor" he said sarcastically as he passed him walking inside. He proceeded to sit, still looking st the proffessor with a hint of discontent.

Ras said:
Ras proceeded to glare back at the professor "I'll watch mine, when you watch yours!" He snarled, after which he waved Darius off and continued walking, his claws in his pockets, looking bored. He turned to Miziki and smiled "hey, no worries, I can teach you a thing or two about Elven magic, it's simple when you get the hang of it, well, it depends what type of Elven Magic, but I'll give you a hand" he said full of excitement and glee.
Ras said:
"Ehehehehehehe, go ahead, you think I won't decimate your classroom for my own amusement?" He swiftly replied, without the slightest bit of hesitation. He walked inside the classroom "know this, I'm not some bog standard regular student, oh great and powerful proffessor" he said sarcastically as he passed him walking inside. He proceeded to sit, still looking st the proffessor with a hint of discontent.
Miziki Kurone

Miziki nodded slowly but remained silent when Ras offered to help her. She wanted to learn other magic, sure. But every time she tried it never ended well, at all. She flattened her ears and whimpered lowly when Vicar and Ras started arguing again, she hated violence above anything as well as when people argued. It really only served to make her more nervous. Despite her not being in the right class she followed Ras in and sat at a des beside him regardless, she wasn't about to make Vicar mad if she could help it. Though, she knew it was only a matter of time before she did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ras said:
Mitchs98 said:
Miziki KuroneMiziki nodded slowly but remained silent when Ras offered to help her. She wanted to learn other magic, sure. But every time she tried it never ended well, at all. She flattened her ears and whimpered slowly when Vicar and Ras started arguing again, she hated violence above anything as well as when people argued. It really only served to make her more nervous. Despite her not being in the right class she followed Ras in and sat at a des beside him regardless, she wasn't about to make Vicar mad if she could help it. Though, she knew it was only a matter of time before she did.
Prof. Vicar ignored the arrogance of this boy, glaring at everyone in the class before speaking a moment later "Today I'll be teaching you about dark elven magic and soul resonance. Can any of you tell me dangers about it?" he asked, looking amongst the normal odd students in his class. It seemed that he always got the 'I-know-it-all' type students in his class. . .Well no worries, just means he could teach them some dicipline.

@Ras @Mitchs98 @Drakerus

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nenma Takashi]Yukari stood up towering over the girl with her height. "Oh no it's fine it's fine. It felt great!" Yukari wiped some drool from her mouth. She grabbed the girl's hands. "If you have any pent up anger don't hesitate to take it out on me!" She said to her sparkles in her eyes. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27867-the-otaku-diaries/ said:
@The Otaku Diaries[/URL]
@Nenma Takashi[/URL] @The Otaku Diaries

@Ras[/URL] @Mitchs98 @Drakerus

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking around the lower levels of the academy Ms. Yves was heading to the teacher's lounge, in hopes of finding Adlin, since she seemed to go there a bit during the mornings and evenings. Walking down the hall she came across 2 young girls who appeared to be. . .whatever it is they were doing. "Hello!" she said to them with a smile and approaching the 2 "What class are you young ladies headed to?" asked Ms. Yves, still rather cheerful about her job. A few of the professors here seemed to hate their jobs but, as a matter of fact, she was not. She enjoyed the thought of working here.

@Nenma Takashi @The Otaku Diaries
"Let's see, well, dark magic mainly relies on negative emotions, be that as it may, if you overdo it, there's always a chance it'll consume you, corrupting you into nothing more than a bloodthirsty beast seeking pointless destruction, and soul resonance is always dangerous due to the fact that if the souls are incompatible it can cause permanent damage to the soul, although of course it can depend on how you achieve such resonance, you can do it through physical contact, the simplest way, or musical, a song or something like that, if it's done this way, it's also possible to achieve multiple synchronised resonances" Ras explained in a simple manner, as if it were common knowledge. He was sat on his chair with one arm over the back of it, and had an intense look of determination.

@Ras[/URL] @Mitchs98 @Drakerus

Walking around the lower levels of the academy Ms. Yves was heading to the teacher's lounge, in hopes of finding Adlin, since she seemed to go there a bit during the mornings and evenings. Walking down the hall she came across 2 young girls who appeared to be. . .whatever it is they were doing. "Hello!" she said to them with a smile and approaching the 2 "What class are you young ladies headed to?" asked Ms. Yves, still rather cheerful about her job. A few of the professors here seemed to hate their jobs but, as a matter of fact, she was not. She enjoyed the thought of working here.

@Nenma Takashi @The Otaku Diaries
Ras said:
"Let's see, well, dark magic mainly relies on negative emotions, be that as it may, if you overdo it, there's always a chance it'll consume you, corrupting you into nothing more than a bloodthirsty beast seeking pointless destruction, and soul resonance is always dangerous due to the fact that if the souls are incompatible it can cause permanent damage to the soul, although of course it can depend on how you achieve such resonance, you can do it through physical contact, the simplest way, or musical, a song or something like that, if it's done this way, it's also possible to achieve multiple synchronised resonances" Ras explained in a simple manner, as if it were common knowledge. He was sat on his chair with one arm over the back of it, and had an intense look of determination.
@Drakerus

Miziki Kurone

Miziki stayed silent as Vicar asked his question and Ras answered. Well..she was wrong at what Soul Resonance was. She doubted she could get much out of the dark magic portion either, considering she used a form of magic completely opposite for the most part. Regardless, she remained silent and simply stared onward. If Vicar wanted her in his class, then by all means she'd be staying. Even if there was a potential explosion hazard.

Ras said:
Hmm...Thought Prof. Vicar, beginning to think if this kid knew more than he thought. Giving hmph he sighed "Correct! Now get a partner for the lesson and do hurry" he demanded once more, slamming his desk with a bloody dagger.

@Drakerus @Ras @Mitchs98

Nenma Takashi]Yukari turned to the teaDiariestching her head. "Hmm class class my next class." She snapped her fingers a smile on her face pointing to the teacher with a triumphant look on her face. "I don't know!" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24503-veyd-sahvoz/ said:
"Hmmm" Ms. Yves looked them both up and down. What to do, what to do? She thought, twirling her staff around a bit before dispelling it. "I suppose we could see what your classes are. . ." she said with a smile to them.

@The Otaku Diaries @Nenma Takashi

Ras smirked and turned to Miziki "hey, you can be my partner if ya want" he said with a note of excitement in his voice. He has been waiting for something like this since he came to the academy. "Oh, you do potions right? Ever heard of a magic catalyst?" He asked, beaming at her.

Hide shakes his head, he currently had one of his optional classes so he didn't bother to show up, walking back and forth across different hallways he turns a corner and bumps into two girls and a female teacher, scowling at them he walks past hoping the teacher wouldn't ask him what he was doing.

@Veyd Sahvoz @The Otaku Diaries @Nenma Takashi

Ras said:
Ras smirked and turned to Miziki "hey, you can be my partner if ya want" he said with a note of excitement in his voice. He has been waiting for something like this since he came to the academy. "Oh, you do potions right? Ever heard of a magic catalyst?" He asked, beaming at her.
Miziki Kurone

Miziki nodded slowly, "Ummm..sure..I've never tried anything like this before though." She replied. "And yeah, I've done Alchemy before. I'm not that good at it at all though. Never heard of a magic catalyst either." She added. Which was true, while she might of accidentally done it before she's never exactly heard of it.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki nodded slowly, "Ummm..sure..I've never tried anything like this before though." She replied. "And yeah, I've done Alchemy before. I'm not that good at it at all though. Never heard of a magic catalyst either." She added. Which was true, while she might of accidentally done it before she's never exactly heard of it.
Ras grinned widely "a magic catalyst is a potion designed to amplify ones own spells, so, say you were in a battle, you'd throw the potions then launch a spell, the potion would enhance the spell as they came into contact, the best can multiply the power of a spell by ten" he explained, gleefully.

Nenma Takashi]Yukari nodded at the teacher seeing another student walk by she pointed to him. "Hey are you lost to?" She yelled at him. She ran over to him blocking his path. "You lost your super lost right right~?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9701-col/ said:
Col said:
Hide shakes his head, he currently had one of his optional classes so he didn't bother to show up, walking back and forth across different hallways he turns a corner and bumps into two girls and a female teacher, scowling at them he walks past hoping the teacher wouldn't ask him what he was doing.
@Veyd Sahvoz @The Otaku Diaries @Nenma Takashi
"Is there something wrong?" asked Ms. Yves, tilting her head to the side as if she were worried. I guess some people aren't having the best of days. . . She thought, moving her lips from left to right in thought.

@Col @Nenma Takashi @The Otaku Diaries

Ras said:
Ras grinned widely "a magic catalyst is a potion designed to amplify ones own spells, so, say you were in a battle, you'd throw the potions then launch a spell, the potion would enhance the spell as they came into contact, the best can multiply the power of a spell by ten" he explained, gleefully.
Miziki Kurone

"Ohh..I see." She replied simply. Though, she really didn't. She had no clue whatsoever how it worked or exactly what he meant, but ya kno'. She didn't exactly what to seem any dumber than she was. "But uhh..what's that have to do with this class?" She asked him curiously.

Hide shakes his head at the cheerful girl, "No, I am not lost, many thanks for asking," under his respectful voice he was scowling, "may I get by," he asks her.

@Drakerus[/URL] @Ras @Mitchs98

"Hmmm" Ms. Yves looked them both up and down. What to do, what to do? She thought, twirling her staff around a bit before dispelling it. "I suppose we could see what your classes are. . ." she said with a smile to them.

@The Otaku Diaries @Nenma Takashi
Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
"Ohh..I see." She replied simply. Though, she really didn't. She had no clue whatsoever how it worked or exactly what he meant, but ya kno'. She didn't exactly what to seem any dumber than she was. "But uhh..what's that have to do with this class?" She asked him curiously.
"Well, you said you weren't very good with dark Elven Magic, so I thought maybe you could create some magic catalysts to give yourself a boost, that's all" he replied, smiling, he proceeded to turn to professor Vicar "sir, we're going to be partners, so we're ready whenever" he said, calmly.

Ras said:
"Well, you said you weren't very good with dark Elven Magic, so I thought maybe you could create some magic catalysts to give yourself a boost, that's all" he replied, smiling, he proceeded to turn to professor Vicar "sir, we're going to be partners, so we're ready whenever" he said, calmly.
@Veyd Sahvoz

Miziki shrugged, "I uh..don't know how. And I don't exactly think it would be a good idea for me to create something that explodes..at all.." She replied. She then turned to Vicar when Ras addressed him. She nodded for confirmation when he told him they'd be partners, but otherwise remained silent. She was becoming increasingly nervous as it becamr ever present she was actually going to try this.

Mitchs98 said:
@Veyd Sahvoz
Miziki shrugged, "I uh..don't know how. And I don't exactly think it would be a good idea for me to create something that explodes..at all.." She replied. She then turned to Vicar when Ras addressed him. She nodded for confirmation when he told him they'd be partners, but otherwise remained silent. She was becoming increasingly nervous as it becamr ever present she was actually going to try this.
"Oh, in that case I could create some for you if you want, I blow myself up at least three times a day anyway" he told her honestly. He seemed very.....different and definitely strange, as if normal everyday or even severe problem and troubles, didn't affect or phase him at all. Someone completely dedicated to living his life to the fullest and simply being happy.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Ras said:
Prof. Vicar sighed to himself "Did I say you could get out of your seat? Or approach my desk? No. So take your seat and learn some respect!" he shouted, once more, standing up and glaring at the young man, anger all over his face. Snapping his fingers a ball of dark purple flames appeared in his hand "This is a demonstration of dark magic that allows you to summon fire fueled by your own inner darkness and anger" explained Vicar as the entire class inspected it, slightly impressed by the display, some even trying to do it themselves.

@Drakerus @Ras @Mitchs98

Yukari flinched at his scowl blushing she wiped some drool away smiling arrogantly. "If you scowl like that my M gauge will go up." She looked down at him patting his head hoping to get another reaction. "A shorty like should be glad I'm so nice and don't crush you here."

@Col

Darius, quite interested in what was being said raised his hand to ask a question. Of course, he had difficulty performing the spell. Every time he tried there would be a little spark near his hand and then nothing. The boy sighed. He still couldn't use magic on his own.

"Professor, what's the difference between dark fire and regular fire? And also...is there a verbal way to cast it?" he asked curious.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Ras @Mitchs98 @anyone else in the room

Ras's eye twitched at his response "I don't need your permission to use my body and walk....Sir" Ras responded. He retook his seat and held one hand out, concentrating his own wrath into a focal point in the palm of his claw, suddenly a large ball of flames similar to the professor's appeared "so, is this it? Dark fire? I would've expected something s bit more....advanced from you" he stated bluntly, being used to magic, especially dark magic he already knew how to manipulate his dark emotions and focus them easily "now if I were in your shoes, I'd show the class, something like this" immediately after speaking he put his hands apart and created two snakes made from blue hellfire, the curled around his arms and raised their head next to his, as he started blankly.

Ras said:
"Oh, in that case I could create some for you if you want, I blow myself up at least three times a day anyway" he told her honestly. He seemed very.....different and definitely strange, as if normal everyday or even severe problem and troubles, didn't affect or phase him at all. Someone completely dedicated to living his life to the fullest and simply being happy.
Drakerus said:
Darius, quite interested in what was being said raised his hand to ask a question. Of course, he had difficulty performing the spell. Every time he tried there would be a little spark near his hand and then nothing. The boy sighed. He still couldn't use magic on his own.
"Professor, what's the difference between dark fire and regular fire? And also...is there a verbal way to cast it?" he asked curious.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Ras @Mitchs98 @anyone else in the room
Ras said:
Ras's eye twitched at his response "I don't need your permission to use my body and walk....Sir" Ras responded. He retook his seat and held one hand out, concentrating his own wrath into a focal point in the palm of his claw, suddenly a large ball of flames similar to the professor's appeared "so, is this it? Dark fire? I would've expected something s bit more....advanced from you" he stated bluntly, being used to magic, especially dark magic he already knew how to manipulate his dark emotions and focus them easily "now if I were in your shoes, I'd show the class, something like this" immediately after speaking he put his hands apart and created two snakes made from blue hellfire, the curled around his arms and raised their head next to his, as he started blankly.
Miziki Kurone

Miziki giggled and nodded, "That sounds great if you don't mind, thank you." She told him. She wasn't sure if he was serious or not about blowing himself up on a regular basis, but if he was it sounded like the both of them were clumsy. Snapping her fingers like Vicar did she failed miserably at doing it. "Proffessor..how exactly do you do this? I'm not exactly sure." She asked him, immediately bracing for more verbal insults.

Ras said:
Gritting his teeth Prof. Vicar put his hands in the air, dark purple flames appearing around his arms along with curse marks "E xvddam wji leoi load wji niibixw al wji memi jihhx!!!" he shouted as the flames completely changed himself. Prof. Vicar was now covered with the fire, looking like a demon covered in hell fire.

@Drakerus @Ras @Mitchs98

demon_of_fire_by_miguelopazo.jpg

He smirked evily "Oh and this is just basics," chuckling like a maniac "I can teach you things that you wouldn't have dreamed of achieving. . .That is if you're willing to learn and suffer the consequences when need be"

@Drakerus[/URL] @Ras @Mitchs98

demon_of_fire_by_miguelopazo.jpg

He smirked evily "Oh and this is just basics," chuckling like a maniac "I can teach you things that you wouldn't have dreamed of achieving. . .That is if you're willing to learn and suffer the consequences when need be"
"Oh really? Ras asked, a sharp toothed stretching across his face "Agite Tenebrae Abyssi, Ensis Incendens! Et Incendium Caliginis Umbrae Inimicitiae Destructionis Ultionis! Incendant et Me et Eum, Sint Solum Incendentes! Incendium Gehennae!!" Immediately after a large blue flaming skull appeared, laughing hysterically above Ras

Download-File

"well then, if you think you can actually teach me something give it your best shot! Teacher!" He smirked his blue skull floating in mid air and his eyes narrowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back