• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

Ame followed his finger, taking in the information. "Okay," she said cautiously, looking at the daunting tower. "Let's go!" she said suddenly with enthusiasm. She grabbed his hand and started to run, pulling him along. "You're so slow!" she giggled, ready to go faster.

@Cruor Flumine

Ras walked around the academy searching for anyone, student or teacher, having no idea what his classes were, he couldn't remember. He wasn't the most, prepared person ever, although, he was a hardworker and a very fast learner, he would either take something too seriously, or not seriously enough, there was never any middle ground with him.

Ko'Do'Kar wakes up, frightened. He had fell asleep in the middle of lunch, and had a nightmare about him and Gold attacking the Immortals due to Mortha. At that moment when he woke up, he got a note from a bird. After he read it, he shout-morphed into Gold, whoshouted, "Sii Griid Nau!" and grew wings. He flew out of the window, and up to Draconus's office. He flew up to the hall, through its window, and went into the room. He yawns and asks, "What do you need?"

He let out a sigh before running alongside the girl towards the tower. "Take it slow Ame! Your bandages will loosen!" He warned her, not wanting to re-apply the medicine.

@Kazehana

Ldybug123 said:
Itsuo and Fuyuki made their way up to Draconus' quarters after reading the note. They looked at Draconus, confused as to what had happened. @Veyd Sahvoz
ScarlettRose16 said:

Kate

"Ugh" she says as she gets the note. She doesn't ignore it though she makes her way to the Headmasters office, thinking it probably wouldn't be the smartest to disobey him. She walks into his office. "You sent for me." She says in a tired tone. She leans against a wall near by. She was wondering what happened and she would do what she needed to.​

@Veyd Sahvoz @anyone else
Kihara017 said:
Naoko Shimakage Getting the letter he nodded and began walking to Draconus' quarters. Upon arriving he knocked on the door. "You requested I see you?" Naoko was glad he had been chosen to aid in this occurance.

Ras said:
"Yeah, that's right, went through orientation the other day, I'm Ras, son of the thousand master" he stated plainly, throwing some a few of his dreads over one shoulder. He put his hands in his pocket "so when are the different classes, I kinda...well....lost the pages with the information on them, haha" he seemed to be quite strange, but not unkind. He looked around at the different doors to the classrooms curiously.
Ras said:
Ras walked around the academy searching for anyone, student or teacher, having no idea what his classes were, he couldn't remember. He wasn't the most, prepared person ever, although, he was a hardworker and a very fast learner, he would either take something too seriously, or not seriously enough, there was never any middle ground with him.
Miziki Kurone

Miziki nodded, and was about to respond when he abruptly just..walked away. She stood there in shock momentarily, mostly confused. She furrowed her brows and looked off in the direction he walked. "Hey wait! What classes are you even taking!" She called out, running and easily catching up to him with fox-like agility. "I was gunna answer you, you know." She told him before sighing. She was blind, not stupid, sheesh.

"Huh?" He stated, almost bewildered she actually came after him "oh...err, sorry, I'm just used to people running away from me and not coming near me, err, my classes are, Advanced blood magic, defence of dark magic, Dark elven magics, witch hunting, soul resonance, Destruction magics, Defense magics, enchanting, Magic control and magic weapon" I think anyway, he stated, lazily. The man didn't seem to care that much that he had no idea who anyone was, where he was going or what he was doing, seemed almost disconcerting.

Ras said:
"Huh?" He stated, almost bewildered she actually came after him "oh...err, sorry, I'm just used to people running away from me and not coming near me, err, my classes are, Advanced blood magic, defence of dark magic, Dark elven magics, witch hunting, soul resonance, Destruction magics, Defense magics, enchanting, Magic control and magic weapon" I think anyway, he stated, lazily. The man didn't seem to care that much that he had no idea who anyone was, where he was going or what he was doing, seemed almost disconcerting.
Miziki Kurone

If he looked that bad, Miziki was grateful for once that she was blind. "
I'm..uh..blind..so..that..might be why? Sorry..I'm sure you don't look that bad." She told him nervously. "Though...I have no clue where those classes are, infact I have no clue where anything but Alchemy is unfortunately." She added before shrugging.

"Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!! Haha!!!!! Oh god, now that's funny, it's not that I'm ugly, hahahahaha, it's just that I look so inhuman people scream monster and run for it, well if ya don't know ya don't know, hmm, maybe there's a teacher I could ask, or I could start blowing down walls till I find what I'm looking for, hmmmmm" he said nonchalantly to such an extreme statement, he looked to Miziki for a moment. Then abruptly picked her up, placing her one one of his shoulders, grinning "you seem fun, so why don't ya come with me? Let's go!" He said before immediately walking at a fast pace "I know, first person we run in to, I'll grab him and shake some answers out of him!" He said with a sound of glee in his voice

Ras said:
"Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!! Haha!!!!! Oh god, now that's funny, it's not that I'm ugly, hahahahaha, it's just that I look so inhuman people scream monster and run for it, well if ya don't know ya don't know, hmm, maybe there's a teacher I could ask, or I could start blowing down walls till I find what I'm looking for, hmmmmm" he said nonchalantly to such an extreme statement, he looked to Miziki for a moment. Then abruptly picked her up, placing her one one of his shoulders, grinning "you seem fun, so why don't ya come with me? Let's go!" He said before immediately walking at a fast pace "I know, first person we run in to, I'll grab him and shake some answers out of him!" He said with a sound of glee in his voice
As soon as they turned the corner Prof. Vicar stood a few feet away, eyes gleaming at them with a cold hard stare "What are you 2 doing?!" he demanded, closing a book he had in his hand.

@Ras @Mitchs98

"Ehe....well, we definitely weren't going to smash any walls to pieces or anything like that" he said being as obvious and someone could be. He looked around nervously before remembering "ahh!" He said " that's it! You're a teacher, I don't actually remember what my classrooms are or where they are" he announced without the slightest bit of shame. He was looking st the teacher hopeful that he might know.

Ras said:
Ras said:
"Ehe....well, we definitely weren't going to smash any walls to pieces or anything like that" he said being as obvious and someone could be. He looked around nervously before remembering "ahh!" He said " that's it! You're a teacher, I don't actually remember what my classrooms are or where they are" he announced without the slightest bit of shame. He was looking st the teacher hopeful that he might know.
Miziki Kurone

Miziki nodded slowly and her face tinged pink as he laughed at her. She wasn't sure if he was laughing at her being blind or at himself, so she really didn't know what to say and was contemplating slowly walking off. She yelped in surprise as he randomly picked her up and ran down the hallway, what the hell was going on?! Oh dear god what did I get myself into I should've just left him! She thought frantically to herself.

"
Wai-wait! Don't do that!" She eventually stammered out right before they reached Vicar. "Um..I..he.. I was trying to help him but I'm kinda as clueless as he is..I dunno where my next class is either. He picked me up against my will and stuff? I dunno.. I'm confused." She replied honestly after he'd finished speaking.

Ame groaned dramatically and slowed down, but not too much. Instead, she kept going, making good time at that. When they finally reached his office, she burst in, dragging him behind. "We're here! we're here!" she said excitedly, though not because of where they were. She looked around curiously, "What's going on?" she asked, pulling both Varian and herself in to participate in... whatever this was.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Cruor Flumine @Y'all

Last edited by a moderator:
Ras said:
Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki nodded slowly and her face tinged pink as he laughed at her. She wasn't sure if he was laughing at her being blind or at himself, so she really didn't know what to say and was contemplating slowly walking off. She yelped in surprise as he randomly picked her up and ran down the hallway, what the hell was going on?! Oh dear god what did I get myself into I should've just left him! She thought frantically to herself.

"
Wai-wait! Don't do that!" She eventually stammered out right before they reached Vicar. "Um..I..he.. I was trying to help him but I'm kinda as clueless as he is..I dunno where my next class is either. He picked me up against my will and stuff? I dunno.. I'm confused." She replied honestly after he'd finished speaking.
Prof. Vicar inspected the 2 students top to bottom. "Hmmm names!" he shouted out, something he did a lot, and brought out a notebook.

@Ras @Mitchs98

Kazehana said:
Ame groaned dramatically and slowed down, but not too much. Instead, she kept going, making good time at that. When they finally reached his office, she burst in, dragging him behind. "We're here! we're here!" she said excitedly, though not because of where they were. She looked around curiously, "What's going on?" she asked, pulling both Varian and herself in to participate in... whatever this was.
@Veyd Sahvoz @Cruor Flumine @Y'all
"Ah, Varien, Âme, you will be going to Kilead along with these 4. A witchs' coven has been terrorizing the west city. Now the reason I've chosen you is because I think this'll be great test, now, any questions?" explained Draconus, fingers still interlocked, his voice serious as he glanced between the 6 of them.

@Golden Glow @Ldybug123 @Kihara017 @ScarlettRose16 @Cruor Flumine @Kazehana

Varien took a step forward. "Do we have any informations regarding the residents, the number of witches, or their power?" He asked, looking around the room.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana @the rest

"Test? Why? Also, huh? What would I even be able to do?" she asked, questions naturally flowing out of her mouth. She had no idea what he was talking about or why she had to go.

@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL] @Kazehana @the rest
Kazehana said:
"Test? Why? Also, huh? What would I even be able to do?" she asked, questions naturally flowing out of her mouth. She had no idea what he was talking about or why she had to go.
Glancing over to Varien he answered "Not much but it seems this is a spur the moment call for help and from the information they sent it seems as though it's been happening for a while or just today," he explained, his face still serious as he spoke, tilting his head to Ame "Your ability is life inducment, you'd be able to heal those who get injured which would be a good way for you to enhance your own skills. Fuyuki, you're going because of your being a siren, you'd be able to stun the enemy giving the rest enough time to attack, Gold/KDK this'll be a test to see how well you are in weapons since you are somehow failing, Naoko, you're quite well with a weapon, right? You'll be sneaking into the forest to find any information. . .Kate, you will be attending under the guidance of Varien. There will be matters there that only one of your race could possibly decipher. And lastly, Varien I've chosen you as an archmage to guide these students" stated Draconus, standing up and passing Variend a red orb. He nodded at the students "Any questions regarding my decision will have to wait. You are to leave within the next 20 minutes"

@Cruor Flumine @Kihara017 @Golden Glow @ScarlettRose16 @Ldybug123 @Kazehana

Ame thought about it for a second, but didn't question him. She'd been in enough trouble for one day. However, she had to think, Does he know what I do isn't healing? She wondered about this as she headed out of the room to find her way downstairs. As she did, she realized that she might want to drop off some of her things so she could be more lightweight and more agile. So she headed for Varien's room and found a nice secluded corner to put a few of her more heavy objects in, hiding them so no one would find them.

Kate

"Okay" she says she has to stick with Varien for this mission. She was hoping this would be over before she knew it. She knew she couldn't bring her cloak because it would be bad iris got lost. She walks up to her dorm room quickly setting her cloak on her bed. She walks back towards the entrance of the school seeing one of the professors there. She didn't really say anything, but just leaned against the wall waiting for the other people to arrive.

@Cruor Flumine

Kazehana said:
Ame thought about it for a second, but didn't question him. She'd been in enough trouble for one day. However, she had to think, Does he know what I do isn't healing? She wondered about this as she headed out of the room to find her way downstairs. As she did, she realized that she might want to drop off some of her things so she could be more lightweight and more agile. So she headed for Varien's room and found a nice secluded corner to put a few of her more heavy objects in, hiding them so no one would find them.
ScarlettRose16 said:

Kate

"Okay" she says she has to stick with Varien for this mission. She was hoping this would be over before she knew it. She knew she couldn't bring her cloak because it would be bad iris got lost. She walks up to her dorm room quickly setting her cloak on her bed. She walks back towards the entrance of the school seeing one of the professors there. She didn't really say anything, but just leaned against the wall waiting for the other people to arrive.

@Cruor Flumine
"Do hurry" said Draconus, giving a small nod to the remaining students and snapping his fingers. Without a moment's hesitation he resumed back to his own work at hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back