• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

"Yeah, sorry about that," replied Gold. "Didn't get enough sleep last night. And Ko'Do'Kar and I are ready for whatever these witches have to offer."

(Soul Eater witches or TES witches?)

@Veyd Sahvoz

Mirai walked outside the academy. With her heels tapping the floor, echoing of her shoes were heard throughout the room. She stretched outside and walked around.

Yukari being the weirdo she is had fallen alseep on the ground leaving in a forest she learned to sleep whenever wherever. She felt someone step on her back she let out a yelp. While she sounded like she was in pain on her face was a huge smile she looked to see who had stepped on her. "Hello!" She said with a smile from ear to ear.

@The Otaku Diaries

Ras said:
Ras looked at the professor, tilting his head slightly and examining him, from head to foot "Ras" he said abruptly "Ras Silas Gideon, son of the thousand master" he continued as he watched the professor with an icy, piercing stare. He proceeded to walk closer to him and smirked "and who might you be?" He asked with a curious look in his eye.
(I'm just gonna join back in here I guess...)

Aisha watched silently as he neared the professor, folding her arms over her chest on a board manner. She chewed her lip hesitantly and cocked her head to one side.

Ras said:
Ras looked at the professor, tilting his head slightly and examining him, from head to foot "Ras" he said abruptly "Ras Silas Gideon, son of the thousand master" he continued as he watched the professor with an icy, piercing stare. He proceeded to walk closer to him and smirked "and who might you be?" He asked with a curious look in his eye.
@Veyd Sahvoz

Miziki Kurone

Miziki winced when Vicar shouted at them, she wasn't sure if they were in trouble, if he was angry, or if he was just generally a loud person. "I..I'm Miziki Kurone, sir. Sorry for the trouble.." She replied. "Can you put me down please?" She asked, turning her attention to Ras.

Mitchs98 said:
@Veyd Sahvoz
Miziki Kurone

Miziki winced when Vicar shouted at them, she wasn't sure if they were in trouble, if he was angry, or if he was just generally a loud person. "I..I'm Miziki Kurone, sir. Sorry for the trouble.." She replied. "Can you put me down please?" She asked, turning her attention to Ras.
He turned to her "okay fine" he said plainly, before lifting her off his shoulder and onto the ground. He turned his attention back to the proffessor, awaiting his answer. He was the kind of person that didn't take authority seriously whatsoever, he treated teachers and professors the exact same way he did students.

Ras said:
JustCallMeAimee said:
(I'm just gonna join back in here I guess...)
Aisha watched silently as he neared the professor, folding her arms over her chest on a board manner. She chewed her lip hesitantly and cocked her head to one side.
"Son of the Thousand Master? Hah! I find that highly unlikely," said Vicar giving them a melicuous stare before squinting his eyes as if inspecting them some more "I'm Professor Vicar, I'll be your teacher today, follow me! And do keep up!" he yelled at them, vicisiously walking away and expecting them to follow.

@Ras @Mitchs98

Naoko Shimakage Hearing all the information Naoko felt uplifted the task he was given. "Hai, I will not disappoint you sir." Summoning a small Aether portal he pulled out a katana and strapped it to his waist. Walking out he headed straight for the entrance of the school, he had no reason not to go there right away.
((In case you're wondering why I wrote hai it's Japanese for yes :3))

Darius was walking down the hall after exiting the library. He was having a hard time finding his class so he wandered until he encountered 3 other people in the hallway. He recognized one of them as Miziki but the other two didn't ring any bells. Maybe they were friends of hers? One of them looked quite...exotic.

"Hey Miziki, are you lost too? Who are these guys? Friends?" he said as he approached the three. Dravlon was giving the mutant-like figure a strange look.

@Mitchs98 @Ras @Veyd Sahvoz

Last edited by a moderator:
When Ame had finished, she scurried to the main entrance, intent on not being the last one to arrive. She was relieved when she fund she wasn't, but also disappointed that she could've taken a little more time to do what she wanted that she would now have to use to wait patiently. "Where exactly are we going, again?" she asked, trying to at least not be bored out of her mind.

@Cruor Flumine @ScarlettRose16

Ras said:
"Tch, unlikely my ass" he growled aggressively, he was quite sensitive when it came to his dad, and can be hot tempered to add to it. Ras followed as calmly as he could, it was obvious him and this teacher wouldn't get along very well, he shrugged it off and simply followed him.
Drakerus said:
Darius was walking down the hall after exiting the library. He was having a hard time finding his class so he wandered until he encountered 3 other people in the hallway. He recognized one of them as Miziki but the other two didn't ring any bells. Maybe they were friends of hers? One of them looked quite...exotic.
"Hey Miziki, are you lost too? Who are these guys? Friends?" he said as he approached the three. Dravlon was giving the mutant-like figure a strange look.

Miziki Kurone

Miziki nodded and followed Vicar, ignoring the hostility from them both. Then of course..he didn't even tell them what class. "Hey! Wait! Proffessor Vicar what class are you even teaching?" She asked him. She was...decently sure she had healing next class. But wasn't entirely certain. Soon after Darius and Dravlon came up. "That's Ras and Proffessor Vicar." She replied. "And yeah, I was kinda lost too. So was Ras. This place is confusing.." She added.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki KuroneMiziki nodded and followed Vicar, ignoring the hostility from them both. Then of course..he didn't even tell them what class. "Hey! Wait! Proffessor Vicar what class are you even teaching?" She asked him. She was...decently sure she had healing next class. But wasn't entirely certain. Soon after Darius and Dravlon came up. "That's Ras and Proffessor Vicar." She replied. "And yeah, I was kinda lost too. So was Ras. This place is confusing.." She added.
"I'm pretty sure I'll find my class eventually so I'll just follow along if that's okay." he walked alongside Miziki and looked towards Vicar and Ras. The boy wasn't quite sure but their seemed to be...tension going on between them.

"Are those two okay...?" he whispered so only Miziki could hear.

Drakerus said:

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki nodded and followed Vicar, ignoring the hostility from them both. Then of course..he didn't even tell them what class. "Hey! Wait! Proffessor Vicar what class are you even teaching?" She asked him. She was...decently sure she had healing next class. But wasn't entirely certain. Soon after Darius and Dravlon came up. "That's Ras and Proffessor Vicar." She replied. "And yeah, I was kinda lost too. So was Ras. This place is confusing.." She added.
"Well hurry up. And I teach witch hunting, soul resonance, and dark elven magic" he said in a rather stern voice, heading up the stairs to his own classroom on the 23rd floor, despite the long walk from floor 8, their current floor. He glared back at Ras and his disrespect towards professors "Watch your tongue!" he growled back.

@Ras @Drakerus @Mitchs98

Drakerus said:

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Ras turned to the two that has approached, a smirk made its way onto his face "hey there, the name's Ras, son of the thousand master, even if this old git of a teacher doesn't believe me" he said, his metallic voice being quite disconcerting. Although he didn't seem like a bad person himself, he just looked strange.

Nenma Takashi]Yukari being the weirdo she is had fallen alseep on the ground leaving in a forest she learned to sleep whenever wherever. She felt someone step on her back she let out a yelp. While she sounded like she was in pain on her face was a huge smile she looked to see who had stepped on her. "Hello!" She said with a smile from ear to ear. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27867-the-otaku-diaries/ said:
@The Otaku Diaries[/URL]
Mirai stepped back, surprised that someone was even here and even worse, she //stepped// on them. "Sorry!" The female immediately apologized.

Drakerus said:
"I'm pretty sure we have the same schedule so I'll just follow along if that's okay." he walked alongside Miziki and looked towards Vicar and Ras. The boy wasn't quite sure but their seemed to be...tension going on between them.
"Are those two okay...?" he whispered so only Miziki could hear.

Ras said:
Ras turned to the two that has approached, a smirk made its way onto his face "hey there, the name's Ras, son of the thousand master, even if this old git of a teacher doesn't believe me" he said, his metallic voice being quite disconcerting. Although he didn't seem like a bad person himself, he just looked strange.
Miziki Kurone

Miziki nodded, "Yeah that's fine, I don't mind." She replied happily. She shrugged when he asked what their problem was, "I dunno..something about Proffessor Vicar not believeing who Ras is? I think.." She whispered back. She then made note of what Vicar said. "Umm..Sir..I..I'm supposed to be in Offensive Studies or Healing..I..Can't do dark Elven magic..Though..I might be able to do the other thingy..I dunno..sorry.." She replied nervously, barely even speaking the last word audiably. Maybe they changed her classes? For some reason? Possibly to trick the blind heavily confused girl?

As soon as Professor Vicar said what classes he teaches realization hit him.

"Oh! looks like that's my cue to leave. I've got soul resonance next. Oh but first." he turns to Ras.

"Nice to meet you Ras. I'm Darius. I have no idea who the thousand master is but they sound important so that's pretty interesting I suppose. I guess I'll see you guys later. Bye!' he said as he walked off to Professor Vicar's room.

After he entered the classroom he took a seat near the front and put the still sleeping Dravlon on the corner of his desk.

Two girls walk to their class and look around, they both stayed silent wondering what to do or think of, they keep quiet, one was shy, she doesn't talk much but once you get to know her she'll probably talk your ears off, she is kind and gental human soul that couldn't harm a fly even if she tried, the other wasn't similar to the other, this girl may be small but she will kick ass if she was mad enough, big things come in small packages, don't underestimate her, she can either be nice, kind and silent, or she could snap and start beating on you for thinking less of her, she doesn't talk much either she doesn't seem to have a reason to, she keeps getting transferred from schools cause people never stopped messing with her, she has gotten into some pretty intence fights, she always has her weapon on her, you just can see it, she knew that she might get introuble here, she just needs to keep a close eyes on things, her name was Kyoukai kuriyama, she is a spirt warrior, and she is the last of them, the other girl's name is Mariah she is human, and doesn't believe in supernatrual things,till now, she joined here cause her friend Mirai did, she will stay by her, no matter what not very well in trusting people at all, they look at everyone curiously. (Kyoukai- http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35700000/Mirai-Kuriyama-kyoukai-no-kanata-35764718-409-600.jpg . Mariah- http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/hanasakuiroha/images/0/02/HanasakuIroha401.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110525131715 )

Drakerus said:
"Oh! looks like that's my cue to leave. I've got soul resonance next. Oh but first." he turns to Ras.

"Nice to meet you Ras. I'm Darius. I have no idea who the thousand master is but they sound important so that's pretty interesting I suppose. I guess I'll see you guys later. Bye!' he said as he walked off to Professor Vicar's room.

After he entered the classroom he took a seat near the front and put the still sleeping Dravlon on the corner of his desk.

Ras proceeded to glare back at the professor "I'll watch mine, when you watch yours!" He snarled, after which he waved Darius off and continued walking, his claws in his pockets, looking bored. He turned to Miziki and smiled "hey, no worries, I can teach you a thing or two about Elven magic, it's simple when you get the hang of it, well, it depends what type of Elven Magic, but I'll give you a hand" he said full of excitement and glee.

Yukari stood up towering over the girl with her height. "Oh no it's fine it's fine. It felt great!" Yukari wiped some drool from her mouth. She grabbed the girl's hands. "If you have any pent up anger don't hesitate to take it out on me!" She said to her sparkles in her eyes.

@The Otaku Diaries

Nenma Takashi]Yukari stood up towering over the girl with her height. "Oh no it's fine it's fine. It felt great!" Yukari wiped some drool from her mouth. She grabbed the girl's hands. "If you have any pent up anger don't hesitate to take it out on me!" She said to her sparkles in her eyes. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27867-the-otaku-diaries/ said:
@The Otaku Diaries[/URL]
Mirai blinked twice. "Huh? What?"

Ras said:
Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki nodded, "Yeah that's fine, I don't mind." She replied happily. She shrugged when he asked what their problem was, "I dunno..something about Proffessor Vicar not believeing who Ras is? I think.." She whispered back. She then made note of what Vicar said. "Umm..Sir..I..I'm supposed to be in Offensive Studies or Healing..I..Can't do dark Elven magic..Though..I might be able to do the other thingy..I dunno..sorry.." She replied nervously, barely even speaking the last word audiably. Maybe they changed her classes? For some reason? Possibly to trick the blind heavily confused girl?
Drakerus said:

Ras said:
Ras proceeded to glare back at the professor "I'll watch mine, when you watch yours!" He snarled, after which he waved Darius off and continued walking, his claws in his pockets, looking bored. He turned to Miziki and smiled "hey, no worries, I can teach you a thing or two about Elven magic, it's simple when you get the hang of it, well, it depends what type of Elven Magic, but I'll give you a hand" he said full of excitement and glee.
Vicar was beginning to get irritated to this boy's tone "You dare?! You think I won't hesitate to torture you in the deepest caves of the forest as a test of endurance?" asked Prof. Vicar, angrily glaring at the young man before opening the doors of his class.

@Drakerus @Ras @Mitchs98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back