• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

Nerdyy said:
He stopped, turned around, and listened to what Mirai said."Oh, thanks. By the way, what's your name?" He smiled.
"Mirai would be just fine." Mirai completely ignored his smile, since she almost never smiled.

[QUOTE="The Otaku Diaries]"Mirai would be just fine." Mirai completely ignored his smile, since she almost never smiled.

[/QUOTE]
"Alright. I guess I'll see you around?" He asked, slowly walking away.

Walking into a random classroom Emily plopped herself down at any old seat, finally glad to relax. "Oh...Is this seat taken?" she asked the girls next to her, feeling out of place at her choice of seating.

@The Otaku Diaries @Mitchs98 @Whoever else

Darius sat listening to the Professor's lecture about...equipment safety...

Sighing, he found that this was a little boring. Even for him. He noticed a girl walk into the classroom late.No one looked surprised at all and why would they be? Almost half the class had been late What was strange was that Dravlon began to shift uncomfortably even making small growling noises. Now that Darius took the time to notice it. He felt it too but only a little. It was like....a chill in the air. It sent a shiver down the boy's spine. Whatever was coming into the classroom was...less than friendly.

@NightCasterZ

He smirked as he entered, glancing about the room. He could feel the slight bit of fear within the room and people sensing his presence. He stood against the wall and stayed silent.

Darius stated at the guy who walked into the room with...no shirt. He turned away blushing a little and continued listening to the lecture. He could feel the dark presence coming from him but he figured that everyone here had something weird about them so it was best to give them a chance.

Drikai had been sitting in the library for awhile now. While in the library, he had found two books, one on the practice of Illusion magic, and the other on certain spells for any Illusion magic user(s). As he finished reading through the first book, he kept the second in mind and put them both up. He then sighed, and started to walk out of the library.

@Anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
He saw someone stare and turn away, smirking at them. "I'm Daemon..." He mutters. "A former demon slave who broke free..." He finished without even being asked his name yet.

Ame was disappointed that he didn't want to do something that sounded like fun. So far, she didn't really find the class fun either. When was she going to have fun? She was promised that she would. After a quick scan around the room, she realized that she didn't really know anyone here either. Since Ame was feeling a little depressed, the temperature also.. depressed as well. In fact, the room's temperature was falling just as fast as her disposition. Without knowing it, she had reduced the temperature to about 10C, but didn't really notice the effects as by this point she was staring out the window.

@Y'all

Varien nodded. "I see. Welcome to Alchemy, Daemon." A slight shudder shook his body. He took he cloak from the back of the chair and draped it back over himself. He took a quick glance at Ame, who was looking a bit downfallen, something he knew he would have to fix. "So, for today we will begin with a lab, something for me to get a taste of what I'm working with here. This will be a simple healing potion." The Archemage said. With a wave of his hand, the cabinets unlocked and slid open. Out from the cabinets floated two jars. One was filled with pale blue flowers, and the other was filled with butterfly wings. Another flick of his wrist and the jars opened followed by the ingredients shooting out and landing neatly at each table. "These will be your ingredients. Blue mountain flowers and butterfly wings. Crush the petals into a thin paste. Then, grind the wings into a powder, the more fine the powder, the easier it will go down. Mix the ingredients with water and heat to a boil before pouring into separate bottles. If you do this correctly, you should have two bottles of a rose red liquid that will seal small cuts, burns, aches, and cramps when consumed. All tools, containers, and ingredients are located at your lab table. Any questions?"

@Kazehana @Mitchs98 @Veyd Sahvoz @NightCasterZ @The Otaku Diaries @Col @Drakerus @Anyone Else?

Ame blinked as she realized there was stuff in front of her now. She frowned, as she didn't really want to destroy such beautiful objects. But wait... "Are these from real flowers and butterflies?" she asked flatly, still staring down at them.

He nods. "Yes. The wings and flowers were taken from the Mage's tower private breeding grounds. The butterflies were born and raised in perfect condition and gathered at their time of death. The flowers were taken at their prime for the best possible ingredients. We have taken the seeds and spread most of them among the fields in the mountains, same with the caterpillars from the butterflies. I took only as much as was needed for today. A very important lesson for future potion makers, do not take any more than what you absolutely need."

@Drakerus @Kazehana @Anyone Else?

Ame looked back up with him, satisfied with his answer. She took the wing and started to grind it, wincing at the fact she had to destroy beauty for the sake of this class. It wasn't her favorite thing to do, but she managed. When she finished with both ingredients, she poured them into her beaker, which she was going to use to clean her rock, and watched it boil with her head on her desk, heating the air around it rather than using fire. Now that she could take a break, she sighed and felt a great loss of energy. First, she had to do boring stuff. Now she had to destroy such beautiful objects. This wasn't a great start to her day. Temperature update: 5C

Darius stated at the surprisingly simple ingredients in front of him.

"Uhhh...I'll handle the flowers you handle the butterfly wings?" he asked Morgan with a slight discomfort in his voice. In reality, he was afraid of things that were....creepy...or crawly. It wasn't important enough to announce publicly right now though.

@Spazzycat101

He watched silently before walking over to Ame's desk and picking up the bottle, holding it to the light. Satisfied with her work, he set the bottle down and put a stopper in it. "Good job Ame, you did well." He said with a small smile. Then in almost a whisper. "I promise I'll make it up to you later, alright?"

@Kazehana

Ame was really bored; school was just a lot of work so far. So bored in fact that she wasn't paying attention until she heard something she liked. She perked up with sudden focus and attention. "How?" she asked, somewhat excited to hear what he might have in store. Temp: 9C

Kazehana said:
Ame was really bored; school was just a lot of work so far. So bored in fact that she wasn't paying attention until she heard something she liked. She perked up with sudden focus and attention. "How?" she asked, somewhat excited to hear what he might have in store. Temp: 9C
"How about we play a game? I do still have that enchanted ball that flies." He offered.

She looked down in a few places, but kept her head held high and expression neutral. "I'll have to think about it," she replied in a dignified tone. Then, she remembered her rock, grabbing it and another beaker to fill with water. Now that she was done with this alchemy nonsense, she could finally get to what was important. Temp: 13C

@Cruor Flumine

Last edited by a moderator:
He let out a sigh, watching as the other student's worked. "Alright then, What would you want to do?" Varien asked, not tearing his eyes from the students work.

@Kazehana

Ame was still giving him passive agressive preppy attitude as she gathered her materials. "I said I would think about it. I don't care what we do," she stated, focusing her eyes on her work rather than him.

@Cruor Flumine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back