• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

ShadowQueen91 said:
"Sounds simple enough." Saria said, facing him as she spoke.
[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]He nodded. "Hopefully it will be. You might want to bring a bag or something since everyone get's to keep the recipes when they have completed it correctly. There will be some work to be completed however, so don't think this will be all labs."

[/QUOTE]
ShadowQueen91 said:
"Maybe if I keep some, I can write them in a book, for easy access." At this she smiled.
Miziki Kurone

Miziki stayed relatively silent and listened to Varien and Saria speak. Well, as long as it was okay to get help she should do fine. And of course, she could get Asada to take whatever she made and keep it with him for when she wanted or needed it. "Sounds good. Are lab partners already chosen or is that up to us?" She asked him, figuring it was as valid a question as any.

ShadowQueen91 said:
"Agreed." She nodded, facing Miziki. "So, partners?" She smiled, finally lifting her head from her hand.
Miziki Kurone

Miziki nodded, seemed fine to her. Her issue wouldn't be playing around so much as mixing the wrong thing and blowing everyone up or creating a poisonous gas cloud. But eh, she didn't feel the need to voice that part. She turned to Saria and smiled happily when she asked her to be her partner, "Sure! Sounds great!" She replied happily. Maybe since they were allowed to help each other Saria could move the more...explosive..ingredients away from her.

Daemon walked into the school. If any lower demons were there, they would realize he was above them. When his feet reached the ground, a small bit of fire would be left there. He glanced about the school as he continued down the corridor.

(;; Why no notifs?)

Morgan Still seated on the end of the row of wide desks, almost hiding in the corner of the alchemy classroom, the dryad's mind was some place other than with her. If her face wasn't hidden beneath her hood, she'd have a dull but thoughtful expression.

She was wondering about the books that were left up in her dorm room, and about the ones still in the library. Morgan was rather anxious to root out the volumes she had forgotten to dispel, and even more so about the idea of having no time later that day to explore the tomes she had selected. How long exactly would a whole day of classes take?

@Anyone present in the alchemy classroom

Spazzycat101 said:
(;; Why no notifs?)
Morgan Still seated on the end of the row of wide desks, almost hiding in the corner of the alchemy classroom, the dryad's mind was some place other than with her. If her face wasn't hidden beneath her hood, she'd have a dull but thoughtful expression.

She was wondering about the books that were left up in her dorm room, and about the ones still in the library. Morgan was rather anxious to root out the volumes she had forgotten to dispel, and even more so about the idea of having no time later that day to explore the tomes she had selected. How long exactly would a whole day of classes take?

@Anyone present in the alchemy classroom
Saria noticed there was someone else in the class, and turned toward them, smiling softly. "Hey, what's your name?"

(She's already sitting >.> -see last post-)

Morgan Still tuned into her own through the and hearing little more that conversation white noise, it took Morgan a moment to realize that someone was speaking to her. When she looked up from the desk onto which her gaze had been fixed, she saw the face of a wood-elf waiting for an answer to whatever had apparently been asked, something she had apparently missed.

'Sorry... What did you say? I missed it.'

@ShadowQueen91

Spazzycat101 said:
(She's already sitting >.> -see last post-)
Morgan Still tuned into her own through the and hearing little more that conversation white noise, it took Morgan a moment to realize that someone was speaking to her. When she looked up from the desk onto which her gaze had been fixed, she saw the face of a wood-elf waiting for an answer to whatever had apparently been asked, something she had apparently missed.

'Sorry... What did you say? I missed it.'

@ShadowQueen91
"I asked you your name." Saria said, seeing the girl hadn't been paying attention.

When they arrived at the right room, after quite some time, she bounded into the room, finding an empty bench by the widow. She loved being so close to the outdoors, especially since it reminded her of riding the winds. She sighed as she sat down, unable to tear her attention away from the outdoors. De to this, she wasn't really paying attention to what anyone was doing.

ShadowQueen91 said:
"I asked you your name." Saria said, seeing the girl hadn't been paying attention.
Morgan She quickly took half a moment to scold herself before replying. Wasn't a name just about the most common thing to ask for from a strange classmate? Still, the pale-skinned girl donned a smile and answered.

'My apologies, I am know as Morgan. And you?'

Spazzycat101 said:
Morgan She quickly took half a moment to scold herself before replying. Wasn't a name just about the most common thing to ask for from a strange classmate? Still, the pale-skinned girl donned a smile and answered.
'My apologies, I am know as Morgan. And you?'

"Saria, and this is Miziki." She motioned to the Kitsune girl next to her.

@Cruor Flumine @anyone

Senki Tazuya

Senki, after sitting at a desk in an empty classroom she was called to and lead to believe was Alchemy, eventually caught on that it wasn't Alchemy and that the headmaster of all people messed up where to send students. Sighing heavily Senki stood and walked around before finding the
actual alchemy room. "Sorry if I'm late, I uh..went to the wrong room." She told Proffesor Varien before promptly sitting down at the desk closest to the door.

--------

@Spazzycat101 @ShadowQueen91

Miziki Kurone

Miziki had been humming happily to herself and listening to people talk while making note of who all was coming and going into the room. She particularly made note that Ame had alchemy too. Well, at-least she wouldn't be the only one potentionally accidentally blowing the classroom up. It wasn't until Saria mentioned her that she was brought out of her thoughts.

Turning around in her chair and placing her chin on top so she was facing Morgan she spoke, "Hi! Nice to meet you Morgan." She had told her happily, offering a smile and a light wave in greeting.

Morgan Still hooded, Morgan returned the wave and a 'You as well!' A curious glance, almost like an afterthought, was snuck at the kitsune before turning her attention to the rest of the classroom, surprisingly anxious for it to begin. Though she was unaccustomed to the basic humans, this did not mean she was acquainted with everything else. The only kind of society Morgan found familiar was severe miles and mountains away.

She noticed a latecomer arrive just out of the corner of her eye, and her gaze shifted from professor to students to the extensive heap of supplies that cloaked the instructor's own workplace. The nymph's eyes sparkled in an eager fashion, and the subtlest of grins snuck onto her face. Come one, when would the class all arrive..? The start of class itself was an unreliable determination, judging by a few select parties.

By this point, Ame had begun to fidget out of restlessness. She started to go through her things, just to check on them like she does. After checking over one wing, she looked over the second. Almost as soon as she began, she frowned. She picked out rock about the size of half her fist that appeared to be duller than she remembered. To fix this, she filled a beaker (do they have those?) with water. When she finished, she took it back to her bench, getting ready to clean her rock.

@Y'all lol

Darius walked into the alchemy lab looking embarrassed. Dravlon was on top of his head looking at all the strange equipment and concoctions in wonder.

"Uh...sorry Professor. I got the classrooms mixed up." he said with a sheepish grin. he looked around the room and spotted some familiar faces.

"Oh, hey Mizki, Morgan!" he shouted while smiling and waving forgetting that Miziki was blind. He saw that Miziki already had a partner so he moved to sit near Morgan.

"So we meet again" he said to the Dryad a little awkwardly since he wasn't sure if they were real friends yet.

@Cruor Flumine @Spazzycat101

Last edited by a moderator:
Senki Tazuya

Senki listened to Varien as he spoke, of course she had questions. Most of them being irrelevant. But one of them was extremely relevant, especially considering for some reason they'd stuck her into this class. She raised her hand before speaking, "
What exactly..is..Alchemy?" She'd asked him nervously. Immediately regretting it as soon as she had. Even better, someone else walked in to witness her stupidity when she did. Nice. At that part her face met the desk and she groaned in embarrassment.

------

@Drakerus @Spazzycat101

Miziki Kurone

Miziki was about to say something else to Morgan when Varien addressed them all. Turning around the right way in her chair to face him she listened intently, shortly after Darius came in. "
Hi Darius!" She replied happily before waving at him. With that she turned her attention back to Varien, and partially to Ames' protests. She giggled slightly, finding it slightly amusing, but said nothing about it.

Ame set down her rock next to the beaker and spoke up. "OO, OOO what is thiiiis? Is it useful for doing whatever you just said? More importantly, can I eat it?" she asked, pulling out some black feathers that she... acquired... the day before.

@Cruor Flumine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back