• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

Varien let out a heavy sigh as he shook his head and walked away, not wanting to deal with any questions from the other professors. Instead, he immediately made his way to the alchemy room, which was a preset classroom built just for the course. That meant he did not have to go to his room for Destruction or Defense magics. Like Alchemy, Enchanting also had it's own preset room in case of any....incidents. Now, he stood in front of a large table stocked with a variety of different tools. The ingredients were all kept in a locked cabinet that occupied the entire wall behind him along with a separate room off to the side, which was also locked. The student's desks, who were large enough for two, sat in 3 rows in front of the large table and were considerably less stocked than his own. However, there was another storage room which housed the students equipment.

Varien let out another sigh as he pulled up a wooden chair and relaxed in it, his hood pulled down.

(Just a brief desc. of his Alchemy classroom. Again, his schedule :Alchemy, Defense Magics, Destruction, Enchanting)

Quickly following behind Ame because he didn't want to lose her, Hide walked into the teleporter, quickly pondering over its structure he realized it was a less advanced version of his teleportation, pushing aside those thought he once again asks Ame, "Now, can you tell me what we are doing," he says in a exasperated yet playful voice.

@Kazehana

Ame looked around the room in wonder, trying to think as quickly as she could because they were supposed to be in class soon. She spun around to face him, excitement in her eyes. "We could take a potion and pretend like we made it in alchemy! Or we could misplace random objects so he'll go crazy looking for things he didn't misplace! Or we could eat something! That's always fun, too!" she said, possibilities rolling off her tongue.

@Col

"How about we replace some materials for potions so they blow up, but not too big, we don't wanna hurt anyone, just embarrass the professor," Hide thinks of all the possibilities, "C'mon, let's go do that."

@Kazehana

ShadowQueen91 said:
(lack thereof.)
She nodded and lead her to the floor the classrooms were on, and to the Alchemy class.
@Cruor Flumine

Miziki Kurone

Miziki smiled when they reached the Alchemy classroom. "
Thanks a bunch Saria!" She told her happily. It was then that she noticed Varien in the room, apparently he was the teacher. Welp.. "Good morning Proffessor Varien." She greeted him, smiling warmly at him.

"We'll wait until he has it almost made and isn't looking, I'll teleport the ingredients near the beaker, and you use you magic too float it in."

@Kazehana

Darius looked at her questioningly.

"Roommate? But this is my...OHHHH!" he exclaimed getting up from the floor

"I'm Darius. and I guess we're roommates. Unfortunately we don't have much time for proper greetings. We're already running late for class! What class do you have first?" he said hurriedly gathering up his class materials.

(Just say alchemy or magic defense I guess since your character profile doesn't really have anything specific)

@The Otaku Diaries

Ame looked worried, though not completely shut off. "But we don't know what we're doing! What if something really bad happens? I don't want that kind of responsibility!" she said, almost shocked at the idea.

@Col

After the classes were to begin Prof. Shaltaea returned to his body, which was already there in the classroom for his illusions class. In all honesty, he was surprised enough people wanted to take it this year to let him make it a class! Seems like nowadays most people just wanted to blast and break everything apart. Not that simple blasting was inherently inferior, it just seemed that fewer and fewer people enjoyed the power illusory magic brought. As he walked about the room he used some of his power to put a few illusion about for the unsuspecting students. An illusory duplicate of himself (controllable by him, of course) up at his desk for teaching, changing the perception so the classroom appeared three quarters it's size by adding a fake wall with his magic, and one final trick. He sat down in a chair just outside the illusory wall. He could see them, but many if not all of the students would be fooled enough by his powerful illusions and likely not to see him. A few parlor tricks and a lesson about reality and how the senses could be fooled. He looked forward to this first day...

Drakerus said:
Darius looked at her questioningly.
"Roommate? But this is my...OHHHH!" he exclaimed getting up from the floor

"I'm Darius. and I guess we're roommates. Unfortunately we don't have much time for proper greetings. We're already running late for class! What class do you have first?" he said hurriedly gathering up his class materials.

(Just say alchemy or magic defense I guess since your character profile doesn't really have anything specific)

@The Otaku Diaries
"Alchemy I suppose." Mirai grabbed her things and raced out to the hallways. "Which way!?"

Laughing slightly Hide smiles, "So what if there's a chance of getting caught, I'll just make this more fun, and I'll take all the blame if you wish."

@Kazehana

Ame was very hesitant, but eventually nodded. A few moments after, she shook her head. "Wait. I can't do that. That's not funny, it's mean," she said staring at something on the floor. When she was finished she looked up at him with determination. "I won't do it," she stated with conviction, now ready to move on. She wasn't even sure if she wanted to prank at all anymore. "Let's just go to class..." she said, walking towards the teleporter.

@Col

Darius pointed her in the direction of the alchemy class and ran off to his defense magic class while waving goodbye at the girl.

Hide, feeling as if his newfound friendship was on the line does not continue pestering Ame about the prank and simply follows her to class silently.

@Kazehana

After a while of walking in silence, Ame felt like she needed to say something. "Do you really like to do that kind of stuff?" she asked, keeping her gaze forward and her attitude as neutral as she could make it.

@Col

"Truthfully, I have never pranked anyone before, so, I guess I would like to do that, but, I need to do things like that to figure out," Hide looks down at the floor, without expression, and continues walking.

@Kazehana

"So, you don't mind the risks?" she asked, unable to hide some of the shock in her tone. She nervously looked more to the side of the hall than to him, waiting for his answer.

@Col

The vampire walks into the main hall of the academy and he must admit....he is thoroughly impressed. The school was absolutely massive in size and the closer Desh got, the bigger it seemed to get. A smile creeps its way onto his face from under his cloak. Desh has been on this earth for a long time now and had heard the rumors of Excelius. The rumors did not do the place justice.

His schedule was in hand and all of his classes were marked and labeled on the map. Illusion, Advanced Blood, Alchemy, and Enchanting. All things he could definitely use to his advantage but nothing he felt he could apply in combat. Maybe some blood magic or the occasional trick with Illusion. The vampire decides to make his way to the 18th floor and drop off his things in his room before heading out to his first class. School was a funny concept to him. Especially in his age. But you are never too old to learn something new. The challenge excited Desh and he more than welcomed it.

"There are risks to everything, you just need to know which ones are worth taking."

@Kazehana (Sry for taking so long, and I need another 30 mins after this sry)

"And you think that the risk of us creating a dangerously explosive solution very much near our professor is worth it?" she asked, fighting to keep her composure. Of course she found it absurd, but she was trying to find out what he was really all about. "What if he got hurt?"

@Col

Darius sprinted down the last hallway almost crashing into two other students(Hide and Ame) along the way. Dravlon was holdibg on for dear life. After arriving at the Defensive Magics classroom which was near the alchemy lab he sat down at a random desk gasping for breath. It was then that he remembered there was a delay since Professor Varien was teaching another class right now. Darius groaned in anniyance before resigning to just laying his head down.

Varien looked up from his checklist of supplies and tools to see one of his first students walk in, an elf. "Good morning, just take a seat anywhere for the time being." He said, going back to his list.

@ShadowQueen91

"Oh, you though it was going to be dangerous, I know a little about potion making so far, I was just going to make it bubble and foam up everywhere, maybe on him, he hasn't done anything to me, so why would I attempt to hurt him," Hide, still bewildered about this situation has finally just realized it was a misunderstanding.

@Kazehana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back