• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki sighed, "Yeaaah...that was kinda dumb of me." She replied, laughing slightly. By now she'd stopped crying and calmed down, but her hand still hurt. Luckily for her Sarai was healing it for her. "Thank you. I don't tell people I'm blind cause mostly everyone in my old village used to make fun of me for it..so I was worried you would.." She told her.
"Why would I do that? You're blind, and I'm not good at stealth, because I'm a klutz. We all have our flaws." She smiled, continuing the healing spell.

"Wow that's pretty neat!" he said intrigued. He'd never seen gravity magic before and he imagined it being quite useful in both average and not so average situations. He suddenly realized that he should show gratitude by returning the favor.

"Ok. My turn. Ready Dravlon?" he asked and the dragon replied with a huff of annoyance. Shrugging, Darius placed him on the table between himself and Morgan. With the dragon staring directly at the half eaten apple. He then proceeded to utter the spell word calmly.

Likeru! (Bold italics means spell cast)

Suddenly, Dravlon's eyes were filled with an unearthly white glow and a small beam of light shot out of his maw at extremely high speed, hitting the apple directly. Fortunately, the laser itself was extremely small and only left a minuscule singe mark on the apple's skin. Smiling sheepishly Darius looked back up at Morgan.

"Uh...yeah. Sorry. I'm not too great with offensive magic yet. So i can't do anything flashy." he said rubbing the back of his head in an embarrassed manner.

"Oh and if you're wondering why I have to use words to cast. It's because it's the only way for me to tell him what to cast since...he's basically my staff if you wanna compare him to that." he explained.

@Spazzycat101

Hide looks at Ame, "That sounds risky, I like it," Looking towards the teachers Hide asks, "but which one do you think will be the most fun, and what shall the prank be."

@Kazehana

Last edited by a moderator:
Ame flowed his gaze. "Hmmm well... Probably not the headmaster, not a girl - they're nice, not the scary one," she listed with a shudder at the end. "Are you supposed to prank friends?" she asked, smiling back at him.

@Col

Morgan As the tiny bolt struck her snack, Morgan jumped a bit. Comparing a dragonling to a staff though, that was something that strained her mind. Typically, a staff didn't wander about of its own accord, though perhaps there were animation enchantments...

Still, apparently their magic wasn't solely element-based, which she considered to be impressive. Having to memorize spells and incantations in the stead of simply manipulating the air or snow would be a challenge for her, and so would having to rely upon a small, distracted dragon as heavily as she relied upon her staff.

'Do you memorize every incantation, or do you have some spell-tome? I would find it absolutely impossible to practice some kind of speech-based magic...' Morgan found herself trailing off, her voice becoming a small mutter while her head tilted itself to the side slightly, pondering the concept.

'And would the hatchling himself have to do the same? You said you essentially tell him what spell to cast. Honestly, I find spell-based magics fascinating.'

@Drakerus

ShadowQueen91 said:
"Why would I do that? You're blind, and I'm not good at stealth, because I'm a klutz. We all have our flaws." She smiled, continuing the healing spell.
Miziki Kurone

Miziki shrugged, "I dunno..I guess you're right. I'm kinda clumsy myself, too. Guess that's something we have in common." She replied, giggling soon after. "Thank you for not making fun of me.." She added.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]
(Btw, breakfast is over. All ya get to class dammit xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Might I suggest an IC announcement you lazy nerd)

-----

Senki Tazuya

Senki woke up, probably far later than anyone else in the school. Most likely due to the effects of her wounds. Quickly and frantically after noticing the time she ran, got a shower and cleaned up her clothes as best as possible, before literally flying down the stairs to the dining room. Of course, her schedule was blank of magic classes aside from Alchemy and Combat Class, seeing as she couldn't remember her magic to tell anyone. Ah well, maybe someone would be able to help her later.

Ordering bacon and eggs she quickly sat down and started eating like a caveman so she could get through before breakfast was over, that and the fact she hadn't had any breakfast.

@anyone

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki shrugged, "I dunno..I guess you're right. I'm kinda clumsy myself, too. Guess that's something we have in common." She replied, giggling soon after. "Thank you for not making fun of me.." She added.

(Might I suggest an IC announcement you lazy nerd)

-----

Senki Tazuya

Senki woke up, probably far later than anyone else in the school. Most likely due to the effects of her wounds. Quickly and frantically after noticing the time she ran, got a shower and cleaned up her clothes as best as possible, before literally flying down the stairs to the dining room. Of course, her schedule was blank of magic classes aside from Alchemy and Combat Class, seeing as she couldn't remember her magic to tell anyone. Ah well, maybe someone would be able to help her later.

Ordering bacon and eggs she quickly sat down and started eating like a caveman so she could get through before breakfast was over, that and the fact she hadn't had any breakfast.

@anyone
"You're welcome." The healing spell was done, and her hand wasn't bloody anymore.

"You'll see," she said with a wink and a giggle as she pulled him towards the entrance of the dining hall.

(May not be on for a few hours I apologize)

@Col

Draconus had dazed off in thought when he found that most of the people at the table had left (assuming this), he immediately got up only to give a wave goodbye and warped/faded to a classroom he'd be replacing. It used to be one of the classes of a professor who recently died. No traces of the body at all. . .It was odd but that gave him the chance to teach a class.

@Anyone who has magic defense class, alchemy, advanced magics or incantations go to Draconus' calls :)

--------------------------------

Emily began walking aimlessly around the different floors, mostly the main floor all the way to the 3rd. 3 floors and she was already tired, this place really was a maze. Well what would I expect, it's none other than Draconus who just loves making everything confusing. When she heard the yell she couldn't help but wonder what in the hells it was but was soon interupted by one of the head professors knocking her out.

Excelius' theme xD

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Draconus had dazed off in thought when he found that most of the people at the table had left (assuming this), he immediately got up only to give a wave goodbye and warped/faded to a classroom he'd be replacing. It used to be one of the classes of a professor who recently died. No traces of the body at all. . .It was odd but that gave him the chance to teach a class.
@Anyone who has magic defense class, alchemy, advanced magics or incantations go to Draconus' calls :)

--------------------------------

Emily began walking aimlessly around the different floors, mostly the main floor all the way to the 3rd. 3 floors and she was already tired, this place really was a maze. Well what would I expect, it's none other than Draconus who just loves making everything confusing. When she heard the yell she couldn't help but wonder what in the hells it was but was soon interupted by one of the head professors knocking her out.

Excelius' theme xD

[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
(That would be me.)

"It was nice meeting you, but I have to go to...." She pulled out her folded up schedule, slung it open and looked at it. "...Alchemy." She didn't want to be late, and she waved good bye, as she walked away. "See you later."

Darius had to think a little bit before he could come up with a good way to explain it.

"Well...I guess you could say it's memorizing but not in the way you think. You see that one spell I just used is one I made up. Instead of it being an actual spell it's more of a codeword...a signal, if you will, to tell Dravlon what to do." he said trying to make it sound as simple as possible.

"Back where I come from magic is pretty uncommon considering how the community is mostly human commoners. Because of that I've never gotten my hands on a real spell tome before. What I can do now is the product of him and I practicing. We've been working on learning magic ourselves for the past 3 years. Unfortunately self-teaching only gets you so far sometimes and that's basically why I'm here now. Here" he gestured to the massive campus around him. "I have the chance to learn formally so I'm really excited." he trailed off with a dreamy look in his eyes for a moment before continuing.

"I was hoping to somehow obtain a spell tome from one of the teachers or the library or even better. Make my own!." he said enthusiastically.

"Oh and don't think that Dravlon is just a tool to me or anything. He's family before he's a magical conduit of mass-destruction." Darius stated surely.

"Oh. It looks like it's time for class. I have defense magic next." he said getting ready to leave.

@Spazzycat101

ShadowQueen91 said:
(That would be me.)
"It was nice meeting you, but I have to go to...." She pulled out her folded up schedule, slung it open and looked at it. "...Alchemy." She didn't want to be late, and she waved good bye, as she walked away. "See you later."

Miziki Kurone

Miziki smiled and flexed her now healed hand slightly, no pain, which was good. Alchemy? Ooh! Ahh! Was she late for class? She hoped not, but she probably was. Standing up she nearly fell right back over but she managed to right herself. "
Ah! Wait! I have Alchemy class too!" She called out frantically, running to catch up to her. "Can you..um..lead me to class? I didn't get a chance to get acquanited with the building yet." She asked her as they walked.

-----

Senki Tazuya

Senki had made it just in time for breakfast it seemed, soon after everyone with Alchemy class was called for said class. Sighing she stood and left the dining room, walking to the floor with the class rooms and eventually finding Alchemy class. Wordlessly, she walked in and sat down at the nearest desk, sighing heavily.

@anyone

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki smiled and flexed her now healed hand slightly, no pain, which was good. Alchemy? Ooh! Ahh! Was she late for class? She hoped not, but she probably was. Standing up she nearly fell right back over but she managed to right herself. "
Ah! Wait! I have Alchemy class too!" She called out frantically, running to catch up to her. "Can you..um..lead me to class? I didn't get a chance to get acquanited with the building yet." She asked her as they walked.

-----

Senki Tazuya

Senki had made it just in time for breakfast it seemed, soon after everyone with Alchemy class was called for said class. Sighing she stood and left the dining room, walking to the floor with the class rooms and eventually finding Alchemy class. Wordlessly, she walked in and sat down at the nearest desk, sighing heavily.

@anyone
She waited for Miziki, and walked beside her. "Sure, I'll show you."

Morgan Responding only with a somewhat confused 'Huh,' The girl's brow had furrowed and her gaze was concentrated coincidentally on the small scorch spot found in the skin of the apple while her mind tried to figure the peculiar kind of magic. Was it simply as if the dragon himself possessed all the magic, and Darius simply told him what to cast? Morgan couldn't turn it into something she could very easily grasp, but she cast the idea aside enthusiastically when she heard the word 'class.' She suddenly straightened her posture and struck her knees on the table again before she managed to scrambled up and unfold her schedule.

'Alchemy,' She blurted out rather quickly, almost overexcited. It was a moment later when her eyes looked up from her schedule that she would be late without hurrying. Morgan reached back to snatch the apple from the table before rushing away, calling over her shoulder 'Hurry, you'll be late!' through a bite of fruit.

Eventually, the half-nymph found her way to the alchemy classroom. She had returned her hood to its place, nearly concealing her face and absolutely lessening the surprising effect of seeing a girl with almost absolutely white skin. Almost hesitantly, she took a seat that belonged on the end of second row and leaned the staff that hung in the air at her side carefully against the wall near her. Morgan took her seat without removing her hood, and sat carefully, attentively but hopefully not too out-of-place. Such a feeling of not belonging came often when one felt quite literally like a single patch of snow on a bare mountainside.

@Everyone in the alchemy room

ShadowQueen91 said:
She waited for Miziki, and walked beside her. "Sure, I'll show you."
Miziki Kurone

Miziki smiled, "Yay, awesome, thanks!" She shouted happily. "Lead the way then, I'm not even sure which floor the classrooms are on." She added. She was glad that so far everyone that knew she was blind was nice, it made her feel good to not have to hide it from people.

Darius was sprinting down the hall into his dorm to get hsi things fro class but as he ran through teh door he bumped into a girl that was standing there for some reason. He ran right into the side of her sheathed sword so it hurt quite a bit. He now sat on the floor after getting knocked down, rubbing his abdomen.

"Ow...what was tha-oh..."he said looking up at the girl he bumped in to.

"Who are you!?" he asked a little panicked since he was going to be late.

@The Otaku Diaries

Drakerus said:
Darius was sprinting down the hall into his dorm to get hsi things fro class but as he ran through teh door he bumped into a girl that was standing there for some reason. He ran right into the side of her sheathed sword so it hurt quite a bit. He now sat on the floor after getting knocked down, rubbing his abdomen.
"Ow...what was tha-oh..."he said looking up at the girl he bumped in to.

"Who are you!?" he asked a little panicked since he was going to be late.

@The Otaku Diaries
"Sorry. I'm waiting for my roommate." Mirai held her hand out. "Are you okay?"

Hide was uncomfortable at being tugged like this but loosened up to give Ame her fun, "Are you gonna tell me what we're doing now or what," he asks in a playful manner.

@Kazehana

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki smiled, "Yay, awesome, thanks!" She shouted happily. "Lead the way then, I'm not even sure which floor the classrooms are on." She added. She was glad that so far everyone that knew she was blind was nice, it made her feel good to not have to hide it from people.
@ShadowQueen91 (yay notifications)

Alexa apparated right in the middle of her Magical Defense class. She was late yet again. Alexa was still getting adjusted to the new time zone Excelius was in, and had overslept for many of her classes.

Realizing her period of Magical Defense had ended hours ago, she rushed off to Advanced Alchemy, where she was supposed to be.

"Shh we can't talk about it in the halls," she teased, smiling as she kept going. When they reached the teleoprter room, she hopped in, waiting in the other side for him to follow.

@Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Back