• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

Seeing as Ame's voice was relatively sheltered and slightly scared, he attempted to lower and soften his voice, "Ame, that is a lovely name, so, may I ask what classes you participate in, perhaps we have one together." Hide said with a silky voice and he smiled softly at her.

@Kazehana

Ame blinked a few times, shocked at how well he made her receive him. She nodded and glanced at her schedule, for the first time in fact. "U-uhm I think I have Alchemy, Advanced Biotic Magical Studies, Recreational Sciences, Nymphatic Anatomy and Physiology, and Pottery. Although i don't know anything about alchemy or anatomy in the slightest, and 'advanced' sounds really hard..." Her voice trailed off as she pursed her lips in a slightly worried expression, frowning a little. She was hoping for more fun classes instead.

@Col

Varien's eyes widened for a moment. "W-What in the world are you babbling about?" He asked nervously. Of course he couldn't let out what happened the previous night. Regardless of what actually happened, or what others thought might have happened, spending the night with a student like that was still something that was not widely accepted among the modern world.

@Vaccum

Last edited by a moderator:
Hide smiled softly once again, "Well, it seems we share Alchemy, and don't worry about your advanced class, every class I have is advanced, I completely have no clue why, and I doubt I'll make it through even a half of them," instead of saying that he had all advanced braggingly, it was more endearing, almost like a joke, "There are so many classes in this school, most of my classes are completely different than anyone else's."

@Kazehana (I fell asleep sry)

Ame kept a neutral yet thoughful expression, still looking over her schedule. "I don't know anything about any of my classes except my life magics. I suppose it wouldn't be fair for me to take an aerokinetics course since I'm probably more in tune with the wind than any of the professors could be." The thought, in theory, may have cheered her up a little, but instead, she let out a sigh and placed her schedule face down on the table, not willing to look at it anymore. "At least you know enough about magic to be in advanced classes. I only know rudimentary magic a human fledgling can do. My species doesn't mix well with it," she explained further, a little bummed out that she would never have the magical abilities as others.

@Col

Hide laughs softly, "I would like too see these aeromagics sometime, I guess my species is relatively in tune with our magic, yet my inherited magic fits horrid with my species," Hide says with a soft smile, "and may I ask what species might you be, Ame?"

@Kazehana

Ame wasn't sure what he meant by the former comment, but could definitely understand the latter. After puffing out her chest slightly and sitting up with the best posture she could. "I am one of the aurai, the protectors and spirits of the winds!" she proclaimed with conviction and a high head. "Though I generally use my aerokinetics to play because not much happens," she added, still poised, but ruining the mood of her introduction. "What about you?" she asked, relaxing and looking back over to him.

@Col

"Well, where too start, I am a Indigo Moon Blessed Rose Dryad, due too me being moon blessed I can use Moon magics, I also inherited Ice magic, and since I am dryad, I naturally use nature magic as well," Hide, pleased with Ame relaxing smiles and does not care if he is letting out some secrets, "I can also teleport, which is an amazing feeling."

@Kazehana

Ame thought for a moment, then got excited. "A dryad? A nymph? Cousin!" she said excitedly, immediately hugging him. "But wait," she interjected as she went back to her seated position, "I've never heard of that before. How do I know we're related?" she challenged, giving him a questioning look.

@Col

Drakerus said:
Darius gave Dravlon a questioning look before looking back up at the girl.
"Yeah. He's my best friend. His name is Dravlon and apparently you two are already acquainted. Funny considering how many times I've told him not to approach people randomly. Well uh, anyway it's nice to meet you..." he trailed off awkwardly not recalling ever being given a name.

@Spazzycat101
Morgan When it was mentioned that he tried to keep the dragonling from approaching strangers, the dryad gave an awkward-sounding chuckle through a bit of apple before swallowing and replying.

'It is absolutely pointless and impossible to surpress the curiosity of a dragon hatchling! Wrath was almost brought down upon us-- Dryads, I mean,-- Simply by a little wandering dragonling.' Morgan took another bite of apple to keep herself from rambling before she realized that Darius was waiting for her name, which she had never given. Almost forgetting she was still chewing a bit of food, she meant to speak but accidentally inhaled a bit of juice from the fruit. The result was a short yet coughing fit that left her red in the face and a bit embarrassed before she was finally able to compose herself enough to speak.

'I'm-- Morgan, my name is Morgan.' She paused to clear her throat again, 'My apologies for that. It's a pleasure to meet you two as well.'

During her small struggle, her hood had fallen back to reveal her stunningly pale features in full, including her icy-coloured eyes and the pale markings over her face. As soon as the half-nymph realized, she almost instinctively hung her head a small bit and pulled her sleeves over her hands, disguising hiding her face as simply resting her head on her fists.

There was a bit of an awkward silence before Darius found the nerve to speak.

"Um...well it's nice to meet you Morgan..haha..." he trailed off and another awkward pause ensued. He watched her hide her face in what seemed to be anxiety and cleared his throat and leaned in to address the Dryad more privately.

"Y-you know. This might not be very valid coming from someone who uh...isn't into females...but I don't think you need to try so hard to hide since...I think you look really pretty."he pulled back as quickly as he had uttered the last phrase and avoided her gaze hoping that he hadn't said the wrong thing. For both their sakes.

@Spazzycat101

Hide frowns a moment, "I have many memories of being a flower, but the changing point of my life was when I was struck with a indigo coloured lightning bolt, I then emerged a very healthy five year old child, and roamed the world, at nine, another bolt struck me and I awokened my moon magic, take it how you wish, as it is up too you if we are related, as I cannot use more than a simple airbolt of the wind magics."

@Kazehana

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
There was a bit of an awkward silence before Darius found the nerve to speak.
"Um...well it's nice to meet you Morgan..haha..." he trailed off and another awkward pause ensued. He watched her hide her face in what seemed to be anxiety and cleared his throat and leaned in to address the Dryad more privately.

"Y-you know. This might not be very valid coming from someone who uh...isn't into females...but I don't think you need to try so hard to hide since...I think you look really pretty."he pulled back as quickly as he had uttered the last phrase and avoided her gaze hoping that he hadn't said the wrong thing. For both their sakes.

@Spazzycat101
Morgan She didn't move her hands, but Morgan did raise an eyebrow. Just before she spoke again, her glance flickered to the group of students who still occupied the table a few yards away, almost warily.

'Pretty? I appreciate the compliment, I believe I've never been told so by a human. The initial reaction of most people who have never before seen a Mountain Dryad,' Or a demi-Dryad, she added silently, 'Is to believe that they've seen a ghost! Still, thank you.' Morgan gave a kind of shrug, and removed her hands from her face with hesitation, still waiting for some kind of typical shocked reaction that she had begun to grow accustomed to from the cluster of people around the other table. At the same time, she reached for the half-eaten apple.

@Anyone else?

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki smiled and nodded before standing. "Okay! Watch this!" She told her excitedly before concentrating. After a few minutes she seemingly pulled a glowing white bow out of her chest. "Cool, huh?" She asked her, her tail swishing excitedly.
@ShadowQueen91 (incase those things called notifications decided to be a butt like usual)

Ame giggled. "Silly, dryads are forest nymphs! So if you're a real dryad, then you're part of the family! Although I don't know if artificial growth counts," she said, her gaze trailing off into thought. When she snapped back up, she smiled, happy that part of her family might be here, too. Maybe it won't be so bad.

@Col

ShadowQueen91 said:
"Impressive." Saria's eyes had widened, seeing the bow come out of seemingly nowhere.
Miziki Kurone

"Thank you!" She replied happily. "Ooh, ooh! Show me your magic now too!" She added. Of course, she couldn't see it, but she could tell how powerful it was. Plus it'd be rude not to ask after she complimented hers.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
"Thank you!" She replied happily. "Ooh, ooh! Show me your magic now too!" She added. Of course, she couldn't see it, but she could tell how powerful it was. Plus it'd be rude not to ask after she complimented hers.
"Alright." She answered, raising her hands, as they began to glow. The tree she had been leaning against began to produce newer buds.

@Vaccum[/URL]
Mouse-O squeaked a little laugh and said "Just messing with you, I couldn't feel a damn thing while I was in there. Seemed to of caught you in something anyways." Mouse-O scurried back down the sleeve and announced "I'm going to work on my new staff!" to whomever was listening, and then scampered off.

ShadowQueen91 said:
"Alright." She answered, raising her hands, as they began to glow. The tree she had been leaning against began to produce newer buds.
Miziki Kurone

Miziki turned to the tree behind her that'd been the target of Sarai's magic and inspected it curiously, "Ooh! That's cool! Maybe, I can help you study and you can eventually make plants from the ground! That'd be even cooler!" She told her happily.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki KuroneMiziki turned to the tree behind her that'd been the target of Sarai's magic and inspected it curiously, "Ooh! That's cool! Maybe, I can help you study and you can eventually make plants from the ground! That'd be even cooler!" She told her happily.
She smiled, moving her hands as the glow dissipated. "Yeah, that would be cool."

ShadowQueen91 said:
She smiled, moving her hands as the glow dissipated. "Yeah, that would be cool."
Miziki Kurone

Miziki smiled before tossing her bow to the ground, it dissipating as it did, before running up and hugging Sarai in excitement. This was great, maybe she could help her with her magic too, maybe Miziki could even learn Sarai's magic! "Awesome!" She told her before moving away from her. "What exactly are you, if you don't mind me asking?" She asked her, tilting her head slightly in question.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki smiled before tossing her bow to the ground, it dissipating as it did, before running up and hugging Sarai in excitement. This was great, maybe she could help her with her magic too, maybe Miziki could even learn Sarai's magic! "Awesome!" She told her before moving away from her. "What exactly are you, if you don't mind me asking?" She asked her, tilting her head slightly in question.
"A Forest Elf." She answered, after being suddenly hugged by the kitsune. "And I see you're a kitsune." She smiled, thinking the girl was cute, in a little kid way, although she was probably much older than a little kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back