• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

Ame quickly looked up at him, apprehension dominating her expression. She hesitantly looked between him and his hand, slowly extending her shaky arm to meet his. When she met it, she grasped it loosely, then retracted it quickly. "Uhm... Hi," she said with rapidly decreasing confidence and volume. "I-I'm Ame," she said, her voice barely a whisper as she looked away, unable to meet his gaze.

@Col

@CoreyXIX[/URL]
"Somewhat odd, other than a student past hours in the library using a hidden tunnel." he remarks, as if that was almost normal. He would still be considering reporting it when he got more information. "I had an incident happen, but I'll bring it up during our meeting. I feel it's best not to bring it into the open for everyone to hear."

@ShadowQueen91 (assuming your character is still outside)

Miziki Kurone

Miziki furrowed her brow in confusion when Darius got up without commenting whatsoever on what she'd said or asked, she found it kind of rude to be honest. Sighing she shook her head to herself, oh well. Turning back to her orange juice she slowly drank it while listening to everyone talk. She frowned slightly as everyone kind of seemed to either forget about her or go on about their buisiness and talk to someone else. Oh well.

"I'm gunna go outside for a bit if anyone needs me." She replied simply before downing the rest of her orange juice and carefully standing to avoid slapping anyone with her tail or bumping them. After, she made her way outside and sat under a tree, basking in the warm shade of the outdoors.

She sighed and scooted a bit closer to the tree, everyone seemed nice enough at the academy so far at-least. Maybe getting kicked out of her village wouldn't be so bad after all, at the very least she'd made a few friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saria had gone outside. She folded her schedule and put it in a small pocket on her dress. She peeled her orange, and threw the peeling in a trash can, as she passed by it. As she ate the slices, she thought maybe she'd climb a tree. But as she found the one that was big enough to actually climb, she saw a girl sitting next to it. She sighed, with Saria wearing a skirt, she didn't want to climb up in front of anyone. So, she'd settle for talking instead. She walked up to Miziki, with a soft smile. "Hey, haven't seen you around yet."

"Okay," responded KDK. "See you soon."

Ko'Do'Kar goes to get his schedule, as well as Gold's.

"Alchemy, Enchanting, Blood, Divine, Destruction, World Manipulation, healing. Okay, those are Gold's. Destruction, Divine, Blood, Conjuration, World Manipulation, healing. Those are Ko'Do'Kar's."

ShadowQueen91 said:
Saria had gone outside. She folded her schedule and put it in a small pocket on her dress. She peeled her orange, and threw the peeling in a trash can, as she passed by it. As she ate the slices, she thought maybe she'd climb a tree. But as she found the one that was big enough to actually climb, she saw a girl sitting next to it. She sighed, with Saria wearing a skirt, she didn't want to climb up in front of anyone. So, she'd settle for talking instead. She walked up to Miziki, with a soft smile. "Hey, haven't seen you around yet."
(Implying the blind fox girl could see anything :P )

Miziki Kurone

Miziki had partially dozed off when Saria walked up to her. She blinked and rubbed her eyes, followed by yawning. Staying up late and waking up early was not what Kitsunes did best. "
Oh. Um. Hi! I'm Miziki. I don't think I've met you either. I could've forgotten though I guess with my luck." She replied, laughing nervously.

Mitchs98 said:
(Implying the blind fox girl could see anything :P )
Miziki Kurone

Miziki had partially dozed off when Saria walked up to her. She blinked and rubbed her eyes, followed by yawning. Staying up late and waking up early was not what Kitsunes did best. "
Oh. Um. Hi! I'm Miziki. I don't think I've met you either. I could've forgotten though I guess with my luck." She replied, laughing nervously.
(Saria doesn't know she's blind yet.)

She smiled. At lease the Kitsune was friendly. "No, I don't think we have. I'm Saria."

ShadowQueen91 said:
(Saria doesn't know she's blind yet.)
She smiled. At lease the Kitsune was friendly. "No, I don't think we have. I'm Saria."
(Yeah I know but still, had to say it, xD )

Miziki Kurone

"Saria? That's a pretty name. Nice to meet you." She replied, smiling happily(essentially the ^_^ emoticon, lel). "What classes do you have?" She asked her, wondering if she was in a class with her. She hoped she was, but couldn't be too sure.

Mitchs98 said:
(Yeah I know but still, had to say it, xD )
Miziki Kurone

"Saria? That's a pretty name. Nice to meet you." She replied, smiling happily(essentially the ^_^ emoticon, lel). "What classes do you have?" She asked her, wondering if she was in a class with her. She hoped she was, but couldn't be too sure.
"Nature Magic, Healing, Combat Training, and Alchemy. You?" She asked, walking toward Miziki.

(Yeah.
xD )

The Great Mouse-O let onto the archmage's sleeve and climbed up to his shoulder and spoke so only he would here. "I could tell someone is sleeping in your bed with you last night, give me the details man." Mouse-O grinned a grin that only a Mouse could.

@Cruor Flumine

ShadowQueen91 said:
"Nature Magic, Healing, Combat Training, and Alchemy. You?" She asked, walking toward Miziki.
(Yeah.
xD )
Miziki Kurone

Miziki more or less instantly got excited, they had three classes together! "I have Healing Class, Combat Class, Archery, Spiritual Magic, Hand to Hand, and Alchemy. This is awesome! We're in three classes together!" She replied happily. "This is great! I have classes with almost everyone I've met so far. Oooh. Maybe we can all study together!"

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki more or less instantly got excited, they had three classes together! "I have Healing Class, Combat Class, Archery, Spiritual Magic, Hand to Hand, and Alchemy. This is awesome! We're in three classes together!" She replied happily. "This is great! I have classes with almost everyone I've met so far. Oooh. Maybe we can all study together!"
She ate another orange slice, and swallowed before she answered. "Maybe."

ShadowQueen91 said:
She ate another orange slice, and swallowed before she answered. "Maybe."
Miziki Kurone

Miziki tilted her head slightly, clearly this girl was no where near as excited as she was. Oh well. "Sooooo. What magic can you use? I'm assuming nature magic?" She asked her.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki KuroneMiziki tilted her head slightly, clearly this girl was no where near as excited as she was. Oh well. "Sooooo. What magic can you use? I'm assuming nature magic?" She asked her.
"Yeah. I can control plants, and make flowers bloom." She said, leaning against the tree the other girl was sitting next to.

ShadowQueen91 said:
"Yeah. I can control plants, and make flowers bloom." She said, leaning against the tree the other girl was sitting next to.
Miziki Kurone

Miziki nodded, imagining Sarai attack her with a tree. "So like. Can you make plants or do they gotta already be there?" She asked her. It'd be pretty cool if she could make her own forest at will.

Drakerus said:
Darius sat and listened to Ame, Kar, and Miziki talk until he noticed the hooded figure from earlier seem to jump in surprise. Seeing how the three were getting along nicely without him he figured he would just see if everything was okay. Getting up, the boy walked casually towards their table scooping up Dravlon along the way making sure to avoid the fruits that now littered the ground. Taking the seat across from them he could see that they were, in fact, a girl. However, her features were a little too pale and smooth to be human. Clearing his throat he greeted her gently.
"Uh, hi. I'm Darius. Are you okay? I saw you hit yourself on the table just now" he said in a a sort of awkward voice that he hoped wouldn't embarrass her or himself. Dravlon simply rested in the boy's lap silently.

@Spazzycat101
(;; I'm sorry I got distracted. Official DC movie shpoilers. :3 I'll be the first to admit I'm a nerd about many things.)

Morgan Her head jerked toward the new sound of a voice ahead of her with almost unnatural speed. Giving a few shocked blinks and taking a moment to process non-hostile words through her filter of alarm, her fists uncle chef and she hid them in her lap. Morgan quickly tried to respond, but she had, for a moment, been flustered. Still, she hid her expression of uncertain alertness beneath a skilled mask of a less tense, simple, casual look.

'I-I'm fine. Just surprised is all, something startled me. I thought I heard something, no one else seems to have taken any alarm though.'

After a moment, Morgan recognized the small blue creature that had earlier found her a fruit that she discovered to be like able enough to eat. She gave a small grin to the dragonling. 'A kind friend of yours he is, I assume you are friends?' She nodded toward the small blue creature, then took from the small heap of food centered on the table another apple to bite into as she finished her sentence.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki nodded, imagining Sarai attack her with a tree. "So like. Can you make plants or do they gotta already be there?" She asked her. It'd be pretty cool if she could make her own forest at will.
"No, I can't create plants yet." She admitted, with a soft sigh. "But I can manipluat what's already there, like vines and branches. But not dead things like fallen leaves, or lightning-struck trees."

ShadowQueen91 said:
"No, I can't create plants yet." She admitted, with a soft sigh. "But I can manipluat what's already there, like vines and branches. But not dead things like fallen leaves, or lightning-struck trees."
Miziki Kurone

Miziki nodded. "Oooh. I see. That's still pretty cool. I can make Spirit Weapons and summon spirits and stuff. Its kinda cool. Wanna see?" She asked her excitedly, a wide smile on her face.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki KuroneMiziki nodded. "Oooh. I see. That's still pretty cool. I can make Spirit Weapons and summon spirits and stuff. Its kinda cool. Wanna see?" She asked her excitedly, a wide smile on her face.
She smiled, looking to the girl, as she finished her orange. "Sure."

LOLMAN101 said:
"There is no reason for me not too." he said smiling. Theo took a moment to look around and his smile dropped as he saw the headmaster along with some other teachers at their table. Hmm the headmaster seems more old then eve- Theo's thoughts were interrupted as a loud yell came from the ground. "What the hell?" He said as he looked back at the table of teachers. They seemed surprised but not particularly scared or alarmed. For a moment Theo thought he locked eyes with Prof. Shaltaea but quickly turned his head back towards Gevurah before he could tell for sure. I really don't like that guy. He thought just before remembering he hadn't said anything to Gevurah for a while and it probably was getting awkward. "So Gevurah, what classes do you have?"
His reply was slightly confusing. A smile flickered on the edges of their lips. "You are kind. I find your act of caring beautiful. " Gevurah sat calmly and sedately, unaffected by the silence that had ensued between them. "Magic Control, Divine, Healing Magic, Destruction Magic, Sword-fighting, and Combat Class. What classes have you, Theo."

ShadowQueen91 said:
She smiled, looking to the girl, as she finished her orange. "Sure."
Miziki Kurone

Miziki smiled and nodded before standing. "Okay! Watch this!" She told her excitedly before concentrating. After a few minutes she seemingly pulled a glowing white bow out of her chest. "Cool, huh?" She asked her, her tail swishing excitedly.

Darius gave Dravlon a questioning look before looking back up at the girl.

"Yeah. He's my best friend. His name is Dravlon and apparently you two are already acquainted. Funny considering how many times I've told him not to approach people randomly. Well uh, anyway it's nice to meet you..." he trailed off awkwardly not recalling ever being given a name.

@Spazzycat101

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back