• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

Ame looked at him wide eyed. "Whaaaaat? I would never. They just happened to be laying around," she explained, shrugging before looking back at him. I'm just trying to learn," she said, frowning a little as she put them back in her wing.

@Cruor Flumine

Morgan As the teacher spoke, her voice shrunk to a somewhat-loud whisper, and only for a moment did she break her attention from the professor to glance at Darius when he came to sit next to her.

'I have no protest.'

She answered quickly, not wanting to interrupt the professor. Or, apparently, a mischievous student? Her gaze flickered quickly between Ame and Varien, and though she was ready at any given moment for any even which might bring the lesson closer to actually beginning, this was an amusing little exchange.

Theo went over the meaning in his head but didn't bother putting his hand up. He did this partially because knew he was going to get a good mark anyway as Eldritch magic never failed him and he also didn't want to draw attention to himself. Theo propped his head up with his hand and elbow on the desk as he waited for another student to answer. He looked at the "student" who raised his hand. Uhh he is like... old what is he doing in a classroom? Maybe his species just looks older then they really are I don't know. Theo silently yawned when Shaltaea read the quote. Not only was Theo bored staying up late in the forbidden section of the library didn't help. Come on give us something to cast. Can't wait to see the look on his face when I ace it first time when the other students need practice.

@shadowz1995 @CoreyXIX

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kazehana[/URL]
@Kazehana @everyone else

Miziki Kurone

Miziki was mostly in a mix of her own world and listening to everyone talking up until the words 'Soul' followed by 'Alchemy' were mentioned. Varien knew Soul Alchemy? Oooh. "Ooh! Ooh! Proffessor Varien! You know Soul Alchemy too?" She asked him excitedly, raising her hand and practically jumping onto the desk, a wide smile on her face.

"Didn't he just say we WON'T be doing it?" he questioned giving the girl a skeptical look.

"I am interested in knowing what it is though..." he said looking back at the professor for an answer.

@Cruor Flumine @Kazehana

Kazehana said:
Ame perked up. "What's that? It sounds cool! Can we do it?" she asked, backing Miziki up. She completely disregarded when he said they couldn't do it, mainly because she was excited at the prospect.
@Cruor Flumine @Mitchs98
Drakerus said:
"Didn't he just say we WON'T be doing it?" he questioned giving the girl a skeptical look.
"I am interested in knowing what it is though..." he said looking back at the professor for an answer.

@Cruor Flumine @Kazehana
@ShadowQueen91 @Col @Drakerus @The Otaku Diaries @Spazzycat101

Miziki Kurone

Miziki frowned slightly and sat down back down in her chair, "
Oh..okay Proffesor." She replied in a defeated tone. Of course, she knew it was dangerous. It was the cause of several more minor explosions she'd caused in her village, after all. "Soo. What're we gunna do first?" She asked him in a more happy tone, her momentary bout of sadness out of the window at the prospect of learning.

Mitchs98 said:
@ShadowQueen91 @Col @Drakerus @The Otaku Diaries @Spazzycat101
Miziki Kurone

Miziki frowned slightly and sat down back down in her chair, "
Oh..okay Proffesor." She replied in a defeated tone. Of course, she knew it was dangerous. It was the cause of several more minor explosions she'd caused in her village, after all. "Soo. What're we gunna do first?" She asked him in a more happy tone, her momentary bout of sadness out of the window at the prospect of learning.
Mirai yawned. "Soo, are we going to do anything here? Anything fun here?" She asked the professor.

Drikai sighed. He had arrived at Excelius, and thought he had been there on time, but he was actually quite far off. He became a shadow, that was only visible on the ground and wall. He then tried to sneak into the Academy, hoping he would go in unnoticed. He looked at the hallways to his left and right, and decided to go left. He had wondered if people were in class, because there weren't very many people in the hallways. There were a few people in the hallways, but this academy was so large and possibly famous, that it was strange to see so few people in the hallways.

@anyone

( I give anyone the permission to decide how our characters meet. ( :) ) )

Nerdyy said:
Drikai sighed. He had arrived at Excelius, and thought he had been there on time, but he was actually quite far off. He became a shadow, that was only visible on the ground and wall. He then tried to sneak into the Academy, hoping he would go in unnoticed. He looked at the hallways to his left and right, and decided to go left. He had wondered if people were in class, because there weren't very many people in the hallways. There were a few people in the hallways, but this academy was so large and possibly famous, that it was strange to see so few people in the hallways.
@anyone

( I give anyone the permission to decide how our characters meet. ( :) ) )
Mirai saw an extra shadow on the walls, noticing it wasn't hers or anyone's in the hallway, since there was no one in the hallways. She narrowed her eyes at it, knowing it possibly can be 'someone.'

Drikai froze, realizing someone noticed him. He started to think she didn't notice, and kept walking.

That was close... I almost got caught, he thought.

Although he was a shadow, it was like he was invisible, and his shadow was the only thing visible. He could still interact with things and bump into people, etc etc.

Ame twitched at the air disturbance that she found to be faulty. When she tried to return it to normal, it persisted, as if the wind wasn't causing the disturbance. She tried to let it go, but couldn't. It was her job to fix it after all. Instead of ignoring it, she decided to excite the air molecules more to create higher energy, which she hoped would cause them to easily fill the void. Throughout all this, she didn't move her gaze from the professor, nor did she give any indication she was doing so. Kind of like a habit, or an inward conflict.

@Nerdyy @The Otaku Diaries @anyone else lol

Nerdyy said:
Drikai froze, realizing someone noticed him. He started to think she didn't notice, and kept walking.
That was close... I almost got caught, he thought.

Although he was a shadow, it was like he was invisible, and his shadow was the only thing visible. He could still interact with things and bump into people, etc etc.
Since the shadow continued to move, Mirai thought something was definitely wrong. She took out a dagger from her pocket and threw it at the shadow.

Kazehana said:
Ame twitched at the air disturbance that she found to be faulty. When she tried to return it to normal, it persisted, as if the wind wasn't causing the disturbance. She tried to let it go, but couldn't. It was her job to fix it after all. Instead of ignoring it, she decided to excite the air molecules more to create higher energy, which she hoped would cause them to easily fill the void. Throughout all this, she didn't move her gaze from the professor, nor did she give any indication she was doing so. Kind of like a habit, or an inward conflict.
@Nerdyy @The Otaku Diaries @anyone else lol
((The first words I noticed was "let it go" xD ))

@The Otaku Diaries @Kazehana

He dodged the dagger, but he had now focused on it, so he returned to his Original Form, unintentionally. He managed to change to his preferred illusion appearance almost immediately, but people around saw his original appearance for a second.

He smiled, nervously. "Hehe... Hello..." He sighed.

KA3pxQZ.jpg

"Forgive me. I'm a new student here. I've just arrived here, and I felt embarrased that I arrived late, so I tried to hide." He said, telling the truth, but under a different appearance.

Nerdyy said:
@The Otaku Diaries @Kazehana
He dodged the dagger, but he had now focused on it, so he returned to his Original Form, unintentionally. He managed to change to his preferred illusion appearance almost immediately, but people around saw his original appearance for a second.

He smiled, nervously. "Hehe... Hello..." He sighed.

KA3pxQZ.jpg

"Forgive me. I'm a new student here. I've just arrived here, and I felt embarrased that I arrived late, so I tried to hide." He said, telling the truth, but under a different appearance.
"It's okay. Almost everyone here is late. Including me." Mirai stated and continued to walk down the hallways.

@The Otaku Diaries

"Oh... If you don't mind me asking, do you know where the Illusion Magic class is?" (Or whatever it's called xP) He asked, as polite as possible.

He followed behind her while waiting for a response.

Nerdyy said:
@The Otaku Diaries
"Oh... If you don't mind me asking, do you know where the Illusion Magic class is?" (Or whatever it's called xP) He asked, as polite as possible.

He followed behind her while waiting for a response.
"Uh. Sorry I do not know for sure. I went out to the hallways for one second and I forgot where my classroom was." Mirai continued walking down the hallways.

@The Otaku Diaries

"Alright, that's fine. Thanks anyway!" Drikai walked in the opposite direction, checking the labels on each door.

He stopped, turned around, and listened to what Mirai said."Oh, thanks. By the way, what's your name?" He smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back