• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

Upon hearing his name, the projected form of Prof. Shaltaea slowly glided over from where he had earlier projected into the room. "You called?" he chimes in, his voice muffled from both the plague mask and the fact that his physical body wasn't present in the room.

@Cruor Flumine

The Archemage sighed at the appearance of the man. "You should probably not do that, you nearly gave that girl a heart attack. Regardless, I need you to check over this boy here for injuries. I know not of what village he comes from, but apparantly it has been destroyed. In the meantime, I will go see what I can do about food snd water for him."

@Kazehana @Ldybug123 @Golden Glow @CoreyXIX

@Mitchs98[/URL] @kurol

------------------------------------------

Ms. Yves tilted her head at the student who still hadn't answered her. She was getting slightly annoyed at the lack of acknowledgment she got and had enough of it, smacking her staff on the ground "Mind telling me what it is you're doing?"

@Yellow Swan

Prof. Vicar looked down at the young boy, appearing right in front of him and staring at him with his hands a bit bloody. "Name, age, race, and any previous encounters with magic?!!" he shouted out, in a loud and pissed off tone. He hadn't the time to deal with little humans and students at the moment but since there was a student here he was required to finish their orientation.

@Kihara017
@kurol

Senki Tazuya

Senki nodded and sighed before leaning up from the wall and following him, her wings drooping limply around her body, a sign that she pretty damn depressed. "
Thank you. And I'm sorry for being so much trouble." She told him. "I wish I could remember how..I'm sure I can, probably. But I honestly don't remember." She added.

"I do apologize, but I wouldn't have been here before the orientation ended had I tried to physically be here." Prof. Shaltaea replies as a small peace token between him and the small group before him. As he turns his gaze to the injured boy his red pinprick of lights for eyes scanned over the boy. As he did so he saw the swirling spiritual energies of the boy. It looked like whatever injuries he had weren't immediately fatal. "I'll be down shortly. His injuries don't seem immediately fatal, but I'll still attend to him." he concludes. His spirit quickly fades from the room as it returns to his body, leading to him getting up and making his way down to the orientation room.

@Cruor Flumine @Ldybug123 @Kazehana

Ame looked at the bloodied boy, eagerness in her cadence. "I can help! But I don't want the scary man to be angry with me," she said, unsure if she should do anything. She shuffled nervously, doing nothing for the time being. "Is it rude to not help and let him do it when he gets here? I don't want to leave you injured, but I don't want to be on a hit list right after I get here..."

@Cruor Flumine @CoreyXIX @Ldybug123

@Mitchs98[/URL] @kurol

Ms. Yves tilted her head at the student who still hadn't answered her. She was getting slightly annoyed at the lack of acknowledgment she got and had enough of it, smacking her staff on the ground "Mind telling me what it is you're doing?"

@Yellow Swan

Prof. Vicar looked down at the young boy, appearing right in front of him and staring at him with his hands a bit bloody. "Name, age, race, and any previous encounters with magic?!!" he shouted out, in a loud and pissed off tone. He hadn't the time to deal with little humans and students at the moment but since there was a student here he was required to finish their orientation.

@Kihara017
Naoko Shimakage Glancing down at his hands and then looking into the mans eyes he figured the man was busy and ignored his upset tone. "I'm Naoko Shimakage, I'm 18 years of age, I'm an arctic fox neko, and I've lived with magic since the age of four. In fact my magic flows even now despite my lack of channeling it.

Sighing, Varien straightened his cloak and wrapped it around himself. "Listen, you will be fine. The boy seems to have experienced a lot of psychological pain, not physical. His injuries can be healed easily, but not by me. I suppose I should properly introduce myself. I am Archemage Varien, The Black Flame. I will be teaching Destruction Magics, Defense Magics, Enchanting, and Alchemy. So please, do call me Professor Varien."

@Kazehana @Golden Glow @Ldybug123

Varien raised an eyebrow at the new lizard-man before him. "Oh? A shout user, I see. We will have much to work on then. Do you know many shouts?" He asked, remembering the time when he first learned to use the Thu'um.

@Golden Glow

Ame pouted. "I do mental anguish, too!" before noticing he introduced himself. "I'm Ame. But I don't think I'll be seeing you as a teacher," she stated, deep in thought on if those classes correlated with her studies.

@Cruor Flumine

He hummed thoughtfully. "I would at least give Defense Magics and Enchanting a chance. Both would be immensely useful, regardless of your destination in life."

@Kazehana

He waved it off. "There is no need to be. Not everyone is here to learn to fight or protect. As Archemage, I have undergone training in many types of magic, but I specialize in Destruction Magics and Defense Magics."

Varien said. "If I may, what are you studying here?"

@Kazehana

@Kazehana[/URL]
A bit more confident in her ability to answer, her disposition lightened. "I'm studying life magic, specifically life inducement. I am hoping to develop my skills to eventually attain absolute life inducement," she chirped. She didn't mention he other skills because those weren't what she was here to study. It wasn't like anyone at the academy could teach her how to use her natural born skills better anyway.

He nodded. "I see...be careful. Life magic can easily turn into Death Magic. The difference is great, but the line between the two, thin. I should know. Stay on a good path and you'll do fine." He said. The way he discovered Necromancy was through his studies into Life Magics.

@Kazehana

He smiled at her. "Good. Don't let that change. However, I think you would find use in Alchemy if you are looking to heal." He turned a coughed into his elbow for a moment. "Not many people see its use nowadays."

@Kazehana

He nodded. "That's good, and what of a way to defend your allies? I'm not trying to change your course of action, just trying to widen the possibilities of your education. If you like, I have a tome in my office that will assist you in learning a basic area ward that will protect you and your allies. However, it is not the strongest, but it's a start."

@Kazehana

He sighed and shook his head. "That is not at all what I am saying. It is always a smart idea to have a way to protect yourself, regardless of what the situation may be."

@Kazehana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back