• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

The blush on his face began to worsen. "I...Uh...I dont think that teachers and students are supposed to do that..." He said, still not breaking away from the embrace.

@Kazehana

Ame became slightly worried. "But it'll be fun! Like a sleep over! Also, is your face okay?" she asked, not sure what was wrong with him. "If you're sick, I can take care of you!" she added enthusiastically.

@Cruor Flumine

Hide shook his head and scowled, he had only been mediatating an hour, far less than usual time but he couldn't help it, the atmosphere of the school was so different than the woods or a cave that he couldn't properly meditate, shrugging, he decided the best course of action would be a midnight stroll.

Dressing quickly into an outfit of his cloak, black cotton shirt and pants, with well fitting cotton padded black stained leather boots (Too many words lol) he scans the massive building and decides to head down to the bottom level with a quick teleport, locating the best area to target he teleports mere feet away from to clearly attracted people hugging. @Kazehana @Cruor Flumine

Last edited by a moderator:
Ame nodded, smiling quite a bit. "Of course," she chirped, though she made no move to head toward the teleporter. Her soft gaze searched his face, though she wasn't looking for anything in particular. Her breathing was starting to regulate, though her heart wasn't. She grimaced a little, clutching her chest with one arm. "I might be the sick one," she murmured, laughing a little as she held eye contact.

@Cruor Flumine @Col

Shrugging at the sight Hide lazily strolls past the two, he decides too head towards the city close by, not caring that he was skipping curfew. @Kazehana @Cruor Flumine

He let out a small laugh, beginning to guide them both towards the teleporter. "If that's the case then I'll have to take care of you, won't I?" He asks, still too occupied with Ame to notice the student strolling by.

@Kazehana @Col

Mitchs98 said:
(K)
Senki Tazuya

Senki shrugged. "
Oh.." She replied. "Well, uhm..what do you like to do for fun?" She asked, attempting to maybe cheer her up a bit. Though, it never occured to her that maybe her talking was annoying her.
Amelia was silent for a while before she answered. "...nothing." She said, frowning at the world outside their tiny little dorm room.

Ame let out a giggle as she went with him. "I suppose you would. What would you suggest for tachycardia?" she inquired, still holding her chest. "If you have a cure, I would love to hear it," she added, smiling up at him. Usually, she only had this condition when she had a strenuous workout, but she didn't do much recently. Must have been something else.

@Cruor Flumine

He shrugged. "I might have something to calm you down. A relaxing agent maybe? Or maybe just laying down would help." He said, trying to avoid the obvious. In truth, he never has had much experience with these subjects.

@Kazehana

@The Otaku Diaries

Miziki Kurone

Once she had successfully lead her to her room after several wrong turns she sat on the bed across from Mirai. "Well, that could've went a lot worse than it did." She commented before yawning. "Soo..if you don't mind me asking what kind of magic can you use? I bet its something awesome!" She asked.

------

UnwantedTruth said:
Amelia was silent for a while before she answered. "...nothing." She said, frowning at the world outside their tiny little dorm room.
Senki Tazuya

Senki frowned, nothing? "Surely you must do something, right? Or do you just..read all day?" She asked her. Not that Senki herself remembered what she used to like doing, but it was still a sad exsistance for someone to lead.

Mitchs98 said:
@The Otaku Diaries
Miziki Kurone

Once she had successfully lead her to her room after several wrong turns she sat on the bed across from Mirai. "Well, that could've went a lot worse than it did." She commented before yawning. "Soo..if you don't mind me asking what kind of magic can you use? I bet its something awesome!" She asked.

------

Senki Tazuya

Senki frowned, nothing? "Surely you must do something, right? Or do you just..read all day?" She asked her. Not that Senki herself remembered what she used to like doing, but it was still a sad exsistance for someone to lead.
Even though Miziki went in the door, Mirai stepped through the door across from the room and immediately closed it. She awkwardly laughed. "My magic? It's nothing special. I can manipulate my own blood into anything. Then, the katana over here can tell the future for only five seconds." Mirai went in the room and sat on the bed. "Mind telling me yours?"

Well unfortunately for everyone involved, it wasn't obvious to Ame. She had little experience with males in general, let alone whatever she was dealing with now. Also unfortunate, she didn't put two and two together, so she didn't think anything of the possibility that he may have caused it. "Hmm we'll have to get to bed then, won't we?" she asked before going through the teleporter.

@Cruor Flumine

Amelia sighed and made her way back to her bed. "Yes...sometimes I think too." She said, laying down on the bed.

Ame watched him before making her way to the bed, settling herself on inside so that there was enough room for someone else. She decided it was best to try the 'lying like you're standing, but on your side' approach to sleeping like humans did, but wasn't sure she liked it. Oh well, it was necessary if there was to be room for another. "Okay, ready!" she said, smiling and getting under the blanket, another foreign concept to her. It all seemed unnatural, but for the moment, she didn't seem to mind.

@Cruor Flumine

[QUOTE="The Otaku Diaries]Even though Miziki went in the door, Mirai stepped through the door across from the room and immediately closed it. She awkwardly laughed. "My magic? It's nothing special. I can manipulate my own blood into anything. Then, the katana over here can tell the future for only five seconds." Mirai went in the room and sat on the bed. "Mind telling me yours?"

[/QUOTE]
Miziki Kurone

Miziki nodded, "
Ooh! That sounds awesome, its better than you give yourself credit for, really!" She told her reassuringly. "I use Spirit Magic, I can do lots of things. Umm..lemme show you one. I'll warn you, he's a bit rude." She told her, biting her finger and once again writing Death in Kanji, this time on the end table. "Shikigami Summon!" She shouted once pressing her palm to the symbol. Asada more or less instantly appeared, tumbling off the end table and hitting the floor with and end table. He instantly shot her a glare, "Nope. You can't say anything this time. You owe me for being mean." She told him before turning to Mirai, "Meet Asada." She told her happily.

------

UnwantedTruth said:
Amelia sighed and made her way back to her bed. "Yes...sometimes I think too." She said, laying down on the bed.
Senki Tazuya

Wow this girl is sad and boring.. Senki thought to herself, sighing. "Welll..what do you think about then? Magic? Nature? When annoying people will shut up and leave you alone?" She asked half jokingly, grinning.

He smiled at her as he walked over and crawled into the spot next to her before pulling the covers over himself while he was laying down, facong Ame. "Are you comfortable?" He asked her.

@Kazehana

Mitchs98 said:

Senki Tazuya

Wow this girl is sad and boring.. Senki thought to herself, sighing. "Welll..what do you think about then? Magic? Nature? When annoying people will shut up and leave you alone?" She asked half jokingly, grinning.
Amelia, surprisingly, smirked a little at this. "I think about a lot of things..." she said. After a few seconds, she said, "I also draw..."

Ame looked back at him, laying on her side with her hands laying just in front of her head. "I think so," she said, not really caring if she was. "But it's a bit cold in here." She frowned a little and shuffled around to make herself more comfortable, but overall didn't change her position.

@Cruor Flumine

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki nodded, "
Ooh! That sounds awesome, its better than you give yourself credit for, really!" She told her reassuringly. "I use Spirit Magic, I can do lots of things. Umm..lemme show you one. I'll warn you, he's a bit rude." She told her, biting her finger and once again writing Death in Kanji, this time on the end table. "Shikigami Summon!" She shouted once pressing her palm to the symbol. Asada more or less instantly appeared, tumbling off the end table and hitting the floor with and end table. He instantly shot her a glare, "Nope. You can't say anything this time. You owe me for being mean." She told him before turning to Mirai, "Meet Asada." She told her happily.

------

Senki Tazuya

"I'll show you a part of the blood manipulation." She unwrapped the ribbon around her wrist as blood dropped out of it. It shaped into a drop of water, expect red with blood. "It'll be the best to not touch my blood." She stated before playing with the harden blood, completely ignoring the rude spirit Miziki has summoned.

She smiled, curling up in his arms. "Better. But your face is so close to mine," she observed, purposefully breathing on him with extra force to prove her point. As she teased him, she smiled more, failing to hold back a giggle.

@Cruor Flumine

He smiled lightly, his nose twitching slightly when she blew. He moved his body up slightly so that her head could rest in the crook of his neck. "Better?"

@Kazehana

Ame nestled in, putting her hands against his chest and her head into his neck. "Yes, yes it is," she said, a bit groggily. She closed her eyes and smiled, all her anxieties about starting school melting away. "You know, you still never gave me that present you promised. The one you said I'd like?" she said, a bit hushed thanks to the mood of the atmosphere.

@Cruor Flumine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back