• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

@Cruor Flumine @Kazehana @The Otaku Diaries

Miziki Kurone

Miziki watched, or rather listened, in silence as Varien told Ame to leave when she showed up. Though, she didn't say anything seeing as she was in trouble herself. She then turned to Mirai at what Varien said next. She was going to speak until Mirai spoke first. "I was going to say you could stay until you got a room mate cause I dunno how long Kate is gunna be, but okay.." She told her.

When Ame made it to the roof, she sat down, letting her legs dangle over the edge. While she was pleased with her ability to escape boring stuff, she realized she had nothing fun to do. She looked at her wing, trying to see if she had something fun to play with. After finding a spare pine cone, she dropped it from her position, using the wind to guide it to its target: Valien's head. She giggled as she did, thinking how funny it would be when she finally got him with her harmless prank.

@Cruor Flumine @Mitchs98 @The Otaku Diaries

Mitchs98 said:
@Cruor Flumine @Kazehana @The Otaku Diaries
Miziki Kurone

Miziki watched, or rather listened, in silence as Varien told Ame to leave when she showed up. Though, she didn't say anything seeing as she was in trouble herself. She then turned to Mirai at what Varien said next. She was going to speak until Mirai spoke first. "I was going to say you could stay until you got a room mate cause I dunno how long Kate is gunna be, but okay.." She told her.
@Cruor Flumine @Kazehana
"I'd like to stay with you of course." She stated while twirling her hair with her fingers.

Feeling the pinecone hit the top of his head, his eye twitched as his gaze turned upwards. "Ame!" He yelled. Bending over, he picked the pinecone up and used his own fire magic to shoot it up at her, not burning it, but only warming the surface. "Enough games for today! Go back and go to bed! If you do, I'll give you a present!" He offered, trying to coax her into listening.

@Kazehana @The Otaku Diaries @Mitchs98

The Otaku Diaries] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19536-cruor-flumine/ said:
@Cruor Flumine[/URL] @Kazehana
"I'd like to stay with you of course." She stated while twirling her hair with her fingers.
Kazehana said:
Ame caught it with a flick of her wrist, holding it for a moment before putting it back in its spot. "What is it?" she asked, swinging her legs, flicking water as she did. She peered eagerly down the side of the building, expectant and eager.
@Cruor Flumine @The Otaku Diaries @Mitchs98
@The Otaku Diaries[/URL] @Kazehana @Mitchs98
Miziki Kurone

Miziki giggled at what Ame had done before turning her attention to Mirai and Varien in confusion. "
Sooo..what are you gunna do? Stay with me or Proffesor Varien?" She asked her, her expression easily conveying her confsion.

Ame frowned, taking a moment to prepare a response. "It would also be a surprise if there wasn't anything at all! How do I know you have something?" she asked, resting her elbow on her thigh and her head in her palm, smiling. She was obviously enjoying his 'game', though it didn't seem like a very nice game to play. Even so, it was better than being bored.

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki giggled at what Ame had done before turning her attention to Mirai and Varien in confusion. "
Sooo..what are you gunna do? Stay with me or Proffesor Varien?" She asked her, her expression easily conveying her confsion.
"I'll stay with you, Miziki." Mirai giggled as she looked past Miziki to Ame and gave her a thumbs up for throwing a pine cone at the professor. @Cruor Flumine @Kazehana

Ame swayed her head from side to side, evaluating his offer. She slowly hovered down back to the ground, landing beside them as she held her arm with her other arm behind her back. "Okay," she said in a defeated tone, looking down and to the right. She didn't really want to, but she really wanted whatever it was. Oh, and she was obeying professor orders, but that wasn't as important. Yeah. The present was more intriguing. How does that make you feel? xD

Kazehana said:
Ame frowned, taking a moment to prepare a response. "It would also be a surprise if there wasn't anything at all! How do I know you have something?" she asked, resting her elbow on her thigh and her head in her palm, smiling. She was obviously enjoying his 'game', though it didn't seem like a very nice game to play. Even so, it was better than being bored.
Cruor Flumine]He sighed. "I promise that there is something that I know you will want and that you will get it if you start listening!" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25194-kazehana/ said:
@Cruor Flumine[/URL] @Kazehana
Miziki Kurone

Miziki laughed at the scene between Ame and Varien, she couldn't help but find the girls' antics amusing. She was also glad to see that she was feeling better. She then turned to Mirai when she said she'd stay with her. "Yay! Now I won't have to be alone!" She told her happily before wrapping her arms around her and hugging her gently. "I won't, I promise Proffessor Varien." She told him happily before grabbing Mirai's hand. "Come on, I'll show you to my room." She told her, tugging her gently in excitement.

At first, Ame resisted, but slowly tried to relax. As they approached the teleporter, she briefly looked up at him, a bit of grief in her eyes to commemorate the death of the day's fun. "I don't want the day to end," she whispered, disappointment edging her voice.

@Cruor Flumine

CoreyXIX said:
While she disliked the idea of the darkness and graveyards it brought Prof. Shaltaea a small measure of comfort. In some ways, it was like being among loved ones. A shame most undead weren't of his caliber. "If it's a consolation, at least it leads to new-ish room. Most of my old portals led to the darkest of crypts and caves." it seemed like it was so, so long ago he spent most of his time on the run. The darkness of the portal would be sorely missed as he floated through the door of the room and out in the direction of his room.
"Okay so what should we do now?" she asked, taking note of his dark home/lair. Why didn't they just go to her room? Picking up a bottle of redish liquid she put it in front of him "What in Oblivion is this?" she asked in a rather perplexed way.

@CoreyXIX

Ame reciprocated, but still felt somewhat uneasy. "Won't you be busy tomorrow?" she asked, enjoying the warmth on the side of her face and embrace of another. It felt nice, though she wasn't used to touching clothes. It felt unnatural, but she didn't mind much since it was him. She closed her eyes and her breathing slowed, signaling that her nerves had been calmed for the time being. Ame held on, not wanting it to end.

@Cruor Flumine

He stroked her hair gently. "Yes, but once classes are over, then I will have nothing to do." Varien said, not moving from his spot or breaking the embrace.

@Kazehana

Ame slowly opened her eyes, then closed them again. "And we can get together again?" she asked, pulse elevating as she gripped the back of his (shirt? blazer?) tighter.

@Cruor Flumine

@CoreyXIX[/URL]
As they entered his room his ghostly form glided over to his inert body, still in the chair where he had left it. He quickly settled into his body before it slowly stood up. "Retrieving my body was why I needed to stop by here, otherwise whatever or whoever is intruding could get hold of it. I have things in it I would hate to lose." He says. Did she really want to know the bottle ' s contents? Her loss when she finds out. "That's some of my blood." Prof Shaltaea says with a small laugh. He hadn't realized he left part of a recent experiment out!

Ame let out a sigh of relief. "Good. Oh and one more thing?" she said, nuzzling her head a little more comfortably in his shoulder. Her breathing, by now, had become more shallow and frequent, almost like she was out of breath.

@Cruor Flumine

He looked down at her. "Yes?" He asked, getting slightly worried about her breathing and the blush creeping up on his face.

@Kazehana

Last edited by a moderator:
She looked back up at him, causing her to smile. "Would you sleep in the bed with me? There's plenty of room, and the warmth is always nice," she reasoned, quickly adding, "Plus it's comfortable!"

@Cruor Flumine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back