• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

He pulled back from hervand smiled, taking it from her hands. "You still have it? Good job." He said, draping it over his arm. "And yes, I was worried."

@Kazehana

Opening the door, with the keys, Alexandria Unpacked her artifacts from the tomb: A scarab beetle charm, A model of a pyramid, scrolls containing ancient magic, and a petrified cat. The last item Alexandria was emotionally attached to because she talked to if for 5,000 years. Detailed in one of the scrolls was a spell to make inanimate objects human. Alex couldnt read mush of the language though, she hoped someone here could.

"Well, that was fast..." thought Gold, jumping off the building. He let his glide end until the 5th floor, at which he glided in circles to the ground. He hit the earth and started floating again. He goes up to the second floor, and sees everyone gone, except for the golem.

Meanwhile, on the 18th floor, Addor was extremely bored from the paper after document of paper. "Why Draconu-" he poutef but immediately stopped when he heard a shuffle down the hall. Getting up he readied himself with a spell, just in case.

In the hallway was a realm portal, the very ones that he'd seen created by only Draconus. Looking around for the summoner he walked closer to what seemed an anomoly. "You will perish mortal!" screeched an unknown voice, speaking in a strange language. Ancient draconic? Dragon? Void speak? No, it was one with darkness and shadow. <"What is it you want?"> he asked, speaking in his own 2nd language he'd learnt. The portal disappeared, only for a creature with glowing red eyes to jump out and rip out his heart. "Wh-" he felt his chest. No hole, no blood...It was all strange, and illusion perhaps but who cast it? "Go forth to that which you hide and remember...When the world will listen...And when they will remember and cower in fear... They will remember" said the voice, shadows creaping down the hall and disappearing.

Ame looked back to him sheepishly, worry still sureounding her. "I don't want to be responsible for what happenes, but I have to be. I did such a bad thing," she said, voice starting to quiver.

@Cruor Flumine

Gently, he wrapped his arms around the girl. "No. You were not in the right mind. No blame will be placed on you for what happened. As a friend and a teacher, I will be right here for you, alright?"

@Kazehana

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki giggled and stood up, "
Yeah I'm fine, thanks for checking on me." She told her, this time she carefully walked over to her bed and sat down instead of running chest first into the bed frame. "Believe it or not I actually tripped and rolled down a hill earlier today..ooh speaking of that I should probably take a shower..but I kinda don't feel like it." She told her, sighing and flopping backwards on the bed.
@ScarlettRose16 (just incase notifications bugged, again.)

Ame wasn't paying attention, mainly just looking at the titles of the books on the bookshelf. Not looking for anything in particular, she scanned them until she found one that looked interesting. She took it out and flipped through the pages.

@Cruor Flumine @The Imperial Flame

Ame was humming lightly and swaying to her own rhythm. When she heard him, she looked up. "I just found a book about wind kinetics and manipulation. It says it was written by an expert, but there's an awful lot of wrong information in here." She shrugged, then put the book back in its place. "What's that?" she asked, walking up to the desk and inspecting the scroll.

@Cruor Flumine

Alex was already trying to find the library, and eventually she did find it. She found the section labeled History and tried to find her legend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back