• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

Ame looked at him with triumph written all over her face. "We did it! I'll find you later and we can do more stuff!" she said with a big smile on her face. "Let's go!" she said to Itsuo, grabbing him and rushing to find a seat.

@Cruor Flumine @Ldybug123

Ame stopped suddenly once again, turning to see a suitable seat. "Let's sit here," she said, though gave no particular reason. It just felt right to her.

@Ldybug123

After a long while of talking and having a few a few drinks, Adlin got up from her chair. Cheeks pink from all the shots of wine she took and out of breath from her throat burning. "Well, it was fun talking to you. I shall see you in a while, likely tomorrow" she told Addor, heading for the door of the lounge and about to head down to the dining hall. Prof. Addor got up as well, hands in his pockets. "I'm headed up to my quarters. . .I have some. . .paperwork to do" he said while rushing out of the lounge and to the stairway.

@Anyone

--------------------

Draconus walked down the halls of floor 16, taking in the nice red carpets and the different decor around the hall for it was nearing the fall. Leaves were starting to fall off and a storm started up. The thunder took the academy by suprise, striking the window where Draconus and the Golem were. The thunder could be heard throughout the academy as rain poured down. "What a mess. . .*sigh*"

@Seraph

After settling in, Ame looked around, unsure of how this school actually worked. "Soooooo how do we get out food?" she asked, already getting impatient. She heard the thunder, and it surprised hr. Not the kind of horror surprise, but just because she had no idea it was raining. "Oooo I wish I could go outside right now," she thought aloud.

@Ldybug123

Calmly, Varien strode through the dining hall and straight up to the head table, taking his seat next to the Headmaster's chair and waited for everyone to file in.

Quickly Alphus slide step his back to the window and it spread out like a shield blocking the glass. The lightning that struck the window struck him and he had a glow around his body until it faded. "Excessive amounts of energy attained...what shall I do about the glass and excessive energy?" He waited for a reply as his back reformed to his body and he stood back at an attention position.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh! hello there birdman." Mouse-O said, sitting next to the Archmage. Mouse-O looked rather spry and exited, awaiting the duels that come after the meal. "You look rather impressive, as usual"

@Cruor Flumine

"Hmmm that is a problem," she said, still investigating the room. She stared at the professor just sitting up there, and she wondered if he was bored. Still contemplating, she supported head with her arm, which rested on the table. Why do you have to play with fire? It's not very safe. And I don't want to burn...

@Ldybug123

"So how many do you think I will crush with my magical prowess before I get bored?" Mouse-O asked, looking at nothing but the Birdman, for the tablecloth blocked any hope he had at surveying the room. "I'll get to see when I get on the table to eat." Mouse-O thought to himself.

@Cruor Flumine

"So how does this usually work anyway" Mouse-O mused, not realizing, or not caring about the proffesor's want to talk to him. "Do I just duel whomever volunteer's first? Or do I pick? Or do you pick?..." Mouse-O's voice trailing off, suggesting a responce.

@Cruor Flumine

"We will have volunteers only. We do not want to push our students yet, but only find out their limits." He said his eyes meeting with Ame's. He sent a small smile her way. "Some of our students do not want to fight however, that is why we accept volunteers and only volunteers."

@Vaccum

@Kazehana

Seraph said:
Quickly Alphus slide step his back to the window and it spread out like a shield blocking the glass. The lightning that struck the window struck him and he had a glow around his body until it faded. "Excessive amounts of energy attained...what shall I do about the glass and excessive energy?" He waited for a reply as his back reformed to his body and he stood back at an attention position.
@Veyd Sahvoz
"Dispose of the lightning, the window will fix itself" Said Draconus, closing his eyes and raising his staff, all while whispering an incantation as tge window was slowly repaired. "Head down to the dining hall, I shall be there in a moment" said Draconus, still thinking if what to do with the golem.

@Seraph

"Oh no, I ment not to choose anyone who does not wish to participate. I was just thinking if two people volunteer at once, I would not know how to approach the situation properly." Feeling important, Mouse-O added "I think it's only proper I learn human ediquette if I, The Great Mouse-O, am to interact with them."

@Cruor Flumine

Another twitch in his eye. "You let them decide. If they cannot, then you decide." He said, waving his hand over an empty goblet in front of him and taking a drink. "This local wine is the best..." He said, taking another sip.

@Vaccum

Amelia sat silently at a dining hall table, with what seemed to be an aura of bitterness surrounding her. The seat to her left was unoccupied, but the seat to her right to that one held some talkative girl who wouldn't seem to shut up. After a few minutes, she finally decided to take action. She swung her arm and 'accidently' knocked the girl's drink onto the girl. "Sorry..." she muttered as the girl immediately jumped up and walked away.

He shook his head, turning his eyes towards the storm outside. "What a wonderful night for a feast." Varien said sarcastically. His eyes shot towards the two girls at one of the tables. He let out an irritated sigh. Conflict between students was rising already.

Prof. Vicar arrived at the table. Appearing out of a cloud if darkness in his seat. The first think he'd seen was the annoying little Mouse-O that Draconus kept around and Prof. Varien "Good evening, I assume you have had your number of orientations?" he asked, hands stained a bit with blood on his greenish skin that all dark elf's had. His eyes glaring with the threat of death at any of the students who dare speak to him.

@Vaccum @Cruor Flumine

Varien let out a bark of laughter. "If only, Vicar, if only. My time was spent trying to take care of a mana-drained student aling with a rather stubborn Aurai." He said, taking a drink from the goblet before setting it down on the table.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Vaccum

Alphus looked down at the sphere he was still holding in his hands and the looked up stating "...dining hall..." Shortly after he was transported into the dining hall standing in place with a thump from the transport. He opened up his concave chest and placed the orb there for use later but for now he looked around the dinning hall seeing all those who had gathered. Alphus didn't feel right to sit with them at the table because he was not a student but didn't know where he really belonged. So instead he stayed put to await the headmasters orders despite the looks of some student at his large iron armor body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back