• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

The male appeared over the city again, watching his soon to be subjects, run around in their happy lives.

"They all think it's safe. Soon, my dear subjects. Soon..." he slowly made his way to a building, taking a seat at the top, his best men with him.

Six_Paths_Pain.png

"Til' then..."

Jennete said:
Nikky:*hears him in her head and she is confused.... in the hide out, in the shadows as she watches the men all walk around, saying back* If it is not your aura...then whose is it...? Who else has such a dark power?
@Roman
(( She was talking to Atrio or so far the male/man? ))

Roman said:
The male appeared over the city again, watching his soon to be subjects, run around in their happy lives.
"They all think it's safe. Soon, my dear subjects. Soon..." he slowly made his way to a building, taking a seat at the top, his best men with him.

Six_Paths_Pain.png

"Til' then..."

(( She was talking to Atrio or so far the male/man? ))
((talking to Atrio in her head but she was spying on your people))

Jennete said:
((talking to Atrio in her head but she was spying on your people))
(( Well they left out, she can still follow them if you like. Though things could get messy ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
(( Well they left out, she can still follow them if you like. Though things could get messy ))
-Roman

Hello ;)
((shes on a self destructive path, all good))

Nikky:*in the shadows watching the group of people, one with the darkness, curious to whose dark aura this is......*

Jennete said:
((shes on a self destructive path, all good))
Nikky:*in the shadows watching the group of people, one with the darkness, curious to whose dark aura this is......*
The male turned his head and chuckled, but his face quickly dropped back to its expressionless look.

naruto__yahiko_pain_by_uzumaki_no_hairol-d55k4do.png

"There is no use in hiding from me. It's impossible to do so, now come out from your hiding place and explain what you want from me." He said, his voice deep and sinister.

Roman said:
The male turned his head and chuckled, but his face quickly dropped back to its expressionless look.
naruto__yahiko_pain_by_uzumaki_no_hairol-d55k4do.png

"There is no use in hiding from me. It's impossible to do so, now come out from your hiding place and explain what you want from me." He said, his voice deep and sinister.

Nikky:*walks out and smirks, hand on her hip, still confused and hell bent, feeding off of every scrap of fear she can find in the room, her eyes locked on his* I don't want anything more than.... an explanation for the dark aura so much like a nightmares yet now that I am up close so very different....

Jennete said:
Nikky:*walks out and smirks, hand on her hip, still confused and hell bent, feeding off of every scrap of fear she can find in the room, her eyes locked on his* I don't want anything more than.... an explanation for the dark aura so much like a nightmares yet now that I am up close so very different....
A group of men walked out of the shadows and they all locked their eyes on the girl.

Pein_Rikud%C5%8D.png

"You want a explanation for my power? I could give you a taste of it just to show you..."

Roman said:
A group of men walked out of the shadows and they all locked their eyes on the girl.
Pein_Rikud%C5%8D.png

"You want a explanation for my power? I could give you a taste of it just to show you..."
Nikky:*she smiles grinning at the thought of finding someone twisted...even more so than Guy* You could... I love to play. But you won't get the grizzly end that you want. Not unless all the people I feed on suddenly have no more fear in their hearts. *she shrugs, leaning against the wall, her eyes only on the leader, the rest of them useless in her eyes, she had been taught very well that when making a deal you only mess around with the big fish and you fry the rest* And I sure do get around..

Jennete said:
Nikky:*she smiles grinning at the thought of finding someone twisted...even more so than Guy* You could... I love to play. But you won't get the grizzly end that you want. Not unless all the people I feed on suddenly have no more fear in their hearts. *she shrugs, leaning against the wall, her eyes only on the leader, the rest of them useless in her eyes, she had been taught very well that when making a deal you only mess around with the big fish and you fry the rest* And I sure do get around..
The other men left, knowing if anything were to happen, their boss would return. "I change my mind. I would rather save my energy than waste it on one being, and that power you we're feeling, the large amounts. That was me and me alone." He said as the wind blew.

tumblr_lvwwn7N7Y71qgn1epo1_500.gif

He looked her up and down before speaking again. "You can be of use to me and my goal to take over Aion. Would you like to join me or should instead kill you, even though I said I wouldn't?" He asked.

Roman said:
The other men left, knowing if anything were to happen, their boss would return. "I change my mind. I would rather save my energy than waste it on one being, and that power you we're feeling, the large amounts. That was me and me alone." He said as the wind blew.
tumblr_lvwwn7N7Y71qgn1epo1_500.gif

He looked her up and down before speaking again. "You can be of use to me and my goal to take over Aion. Would you like to join me or should instead kill you, even though I said I wouldn't?" He asked.
Nikky:*she smiles, her eyes flashing deadly as she stands straight instead of against the wall* Someone earlier today said I was meant for...greater things. I would be honored *she says bowing with a flar, looking up with a playful smirk from the bow*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*she smiles, her eyes flashing deadly as she stands straight instead of against the wall* Someone earlier today said I was meant for...greater things. I would be honored *she says bowing with a flar, looking up with a playful smirk from the bow*
"With this deal being put in place, you will be working under me. I am giving you this position, because of the power you possess." He said turning around. He sighed and looked into the distance.

Pain_Tendo.gif

"We are leaving now. Lets go."

Roman said:
"With this deal being put in place, you will be working under me. I am giving you this position, because of the power you possess." He said turning around. He sighed and looked into the distance.
Pain_Tendo.gif

"We are leaving now. Lets go."
Nikky:*salutes smirking a bit* I can be under, though I hear some like it when they are..under me. *not able to help the joke that was there and she nods her head respectfully though to him, ready to follow*

((I had too.......it is what she would have said haha))

Jennete said:
Nikky:*salutes smirking a bit* I can be under, though I hear some like it when they are..under me. *not able to help the joke that was there and she nods her head respectfully though to him, ready to follow*
((I had too.......it is what she would have said haha))
He looked back at her and shook his head. "Only under? I'm liked wherever." He said grinning evilly.

The man turned his head back in front of him and looked down, "Follow me." He said before jumping off the building.

Roman said:
He looked back at her and shook his head. "Only under? I'm liked wherever." He said grinning evilly.
The man turned his head back in front of him and looked down, "Follow me." He said before jumping off the building.
((good god I love it haha))

Nikky:*laughing still at his comeback and she hops off following him in the shadows, becoming one, a shadow outline of herself*

Jennete said:
((good god I love it haha))
Nikky:*laughing still at his comeback and she hops off following him in the shadows, becoming one, a shadow outline of herself*
The man waved his hand in front of a wall, and it opened as if it was a door. "Lets go." He said walking inside. "You'll be staying here. Whatever you need to stay in tip top shape, will be provided."

Roman said:
The man waved his hand in front of a wall, and it opened as if it was a door. "Lets go." He said walking inside. "You'll be staying here. Whatever you need to stay in tip top shape, will be provided."
Nikky:*stepping out of the corner, grinning at all the shadowy places, laughing happily and she looks at the man, smiling with flashing playful eyes* And where will you be staying?

Jennete said:
Nikky:*stepping out of the corner, grinning at all the shadowy places, laughing happily and she looks at the man, smiling with flashing playful eyes* And where will you be staying?
The portal like door behind them closed and the room filled with light. "This is just your room. I stay in a different room." He opened the door and stepped out if the room. "I would show you where I sleep, if you want."

Roman said:
The portal like door behind them closed and the room filled with light. "This is just your room. I stay in a different room." He opened the door and stepped out if the room. "I would show you where I sleep, if you want."
Nikky:*smirks as she follows him out of the room* I am sure that the question I really want to know is how good you sleep but where is okay too

((I have my own comebacks muahahaha))

Jennete said:
Nikky:*smirks as she follows him out of the room* I am sure that the question I really want to know is how good you sleep but where is okay too
((I have my own comebacks muahahaha))
"Don't ask about my sleeping habits. They are good enough." He said, shaking his head. He started to walk down the hallway, until he made it to a door. The doors obviously bigger than the rest. He raised a hand and said two words, "Almighty Push." The doors flew open and he walked inside. "This is where I sleep."

Roman said:
"Don't ask about my sleeping habits. They are good enough." He said, shaking his head. He started to walk down the hallway, until he made it to a door. The doors obviously bigger than the rest. He raised a hand and said two words, "Almighty Push." The doors flew open and he walked inside. "This is where I sleep."
Nikky:*so many things to say......such little time she looks around and nods a bit, having to bite her tongue to keep in the jokes* Mhmm....

Jennete said:
Nikky:*so many things to say......such little time she looks around and nods a bit, having to bite her tongue to keep in the jokes* Mhmm....
"If you need anything I'm here. Now, as you people say: Get out. I have work to do." He closed the doors and took a seat at his desk on the far side of the room. "Plans... Time to finish them."

Roman said:
"If you need anything I'm here. Now, as you people say: Get out. I have work to do." He closed the doors and took a seat at his desk on the far side of the room. "Plans... Time to finish them."
Nikky:*nods and looks around the hallway, seeing stairs and she a curious kitty goes and walks down them, looking around, smirking a bit* Such a fun place.

Jennete said:
Nikky:*nods and looks around the hallway, seeing stairs and she a curious kitty goes and walks down them, looking around, smirking a bit* Such a fun place.
After a while the man came out of his room and made his way downstairs. "It's awfully quiet in here today. That I'd unusual, then again, they may have went out..."

Roman said:
After a while the man came out of his room and made his way downstairs. "It's awfully quiet in here today. That I'd unusual, then again, they may have went out..."
((are we in a house.....and if so is there something Nikky can lounge on....like say a pool table..or piano lol?))

Jennete said:
((are we in a house.....and if so is there something Nikky can lounge on....like say a pool table..or piano lol?))
Yeah, the hideout for this character is like a giant mansion ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back