• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Roman said:
"Why don't we go to a place that is heavily populated? Maybe a bar so to say, or a nightclub?" He asked smirking. "Either one of those places you should be fine afterwords."
Nikky:*smirks back and nods* I completely agree *she laughs and makes them appear at the underground club for supernaturals run by the Chattans, the neko family with a lot of property in town* Do you want to hunt together or seperately? *she asks already winking at a guy by himself at the bar, biting her lip a little as he tries to look her up and down without being obvious*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*smirks back and nods* I completely agree *she laughs and makes them appear at the underground club for supernaturals run by the Chattans, the neko family with a lot of property in town* Do you want to hunt together or seperately? *she asks already winking at a guy by himself at the bar, biting her lip a little as he tries to look her up and down without being obvious*
He nods, "I can't attract people like this..." he said as his piercings disappeared and his clothes changed.

WghEw.gif

"Time to kill... I'll return shortly." He smiled and walked over to a group of girls.

Roman said:
He nods, "I can't attract people like this..." he said as his piercings disappeared and his clothes changed.
WghEw.gif

"Time to kill... I'll return shortly." He smiled and walked over to a group of girls.
Nikky:*before he leaves she whispers* The piercings were hotter *smirks and walks away, sitting on the mans lap and she laughs a bit, boticing he is a demi god, oh those were fun to play with. She smirks and works on the enticing..thought she didn't have to work that hard .. on him*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*before he leaves she whispers* The piercings were hotter *smirks and walks away, sitting on the mans lap and she laughs a bit, boticing he is a demi god, oh those were fun to play with. She smirks and works on the enticing..thought she didn't have to work that hard .. on him*
He looked back at Nikky and smirked, before mouthing, "I always get what I want..." as he walked away with the girls. He looked back again and mouthed one more time, "Be back soon!"

Roman said:
He looked back at Nikky and smirked, before mouthing, "I always get what I want..." as he walked away with the girls. He looked back again and mouthed one more time, "Be back soon!"
Nikky:*grins and takes him back out on the alley and on the way to the back room, amplifies the fear of vampire girl afraid of her first night out alone without her sire, making her come with them, their screams muffled out to a mere background by the base and music*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*grins and takes him back out on the alley and on the way to the back room, amplifies the fear of vampire girl afraid of her first night out alone without her sire, making her come with them, their screams muffled out to a mere background by the base and music*
The man soon returned to the interior of the club and let's his clothes and piercings return. "Where is she?" He asked about Nikky. "Hmmm..."

Roman said:
The man soon returned to the interior of the club and let's his clothes and piercings return. "Where is she?" He asked about Nikky. "Hmmm..."
Nikky:*smirks as the vampire tries to lash out, trying to bite her while ignoring all the dead faces gnawing on her legs that she had killed. The vamp got her neck, drinking her blood.... but her blood is just a drug that causes hysteria and induces fear. Laughing as she lays back, enjoying the pain as the Vampire feeds, having and endless amount of blood, the room soon bloody as she shoves the vamp back and rips out her fangs then her fingers and soaks in the pure fear of her immortal life ending, drinking in in like a glutton, her own hair turning white at the tips briefly from ingesting so much.. taking out her anger towards Guy for ruining the life she had, her anger to herself for not being able to tell Atrio why she would never be what he wanted and anger for the whole goddamn weak city. She was excited to see it burn....*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*smirks as the vampire tries to lash out, trying to bite her while ignoring all the dead faces gnawing on her legs that she had killed. The vamp got her neck, drinking her blood.... but her blood is just a drug that causes hysteria and induces fear. Laughing as she lays back, enjoying the pain as the Vampire feeds, having and endless amount of blood, the room soon bloody as she shoves the vamp back and rips out her fangs then her fingers and soaks in the pure fear of her immortal life ending, drinking in in like a glutton, her own hair turning white at the tips briefly from ingesting so much.. taking out her anger towards Guy for ruining the life she had, her anger to herself for not being able to tell Atrio why she would never be what he wanted and anger for the whole goddamn weak city. She was excited to see it burn....*
The man raised his hand and sighed, "Those few women weren't enough for me. Almighty Push!" A huge gust of wind pushed everyone in the room against the walls, fatally wounding a few a killing a the people who were too close. "Yikes..." he said before appearing behind Nikky. "We're going home."

Roman said:
The man raised his hand and sighed, "Those few women weren't enough for me. Almighty Push!" A huge gust of wind pushed everyone in the room against the walls, fatally wounding a few a killing a the people who were too close. "Yikes..." he said before appearing behind Nikky. "We're going home."
Nikky:*looks up at him and stands, the torn apart woman below her and she smirks a bit, not caring about the blood all over her skin and clothes and hair and splattered slightly on her face* Okay boss *she holds out her arm so they can leave instantly through the shadow in the corner*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*looks up at him and stands, the torn apart woman below her and she smirks a bit, not caring about the blood all over her skin and clothes and hair and splattered slightly on her face* Okay boss *she holds out her arm so they can leave instantly through the shadow in the corner*
He looked at her arm and ignored, putting his hand in her's, "Call me Tekashi." He said smirking. "That's my name. My real name."

Roman said:
He looked at her arm and ignored, putting his hand in her's, "Call me Tekashi." He said smirking. "That's my name. My real name."
Nikky:*she holds onto his hand smirking as she pulls him into the shadows and back to the house, winking, not able to help her flirty nature even covered in blood* It's a nice name, now I know what name to call out.....when I need to know where something is in the house *smirks and turns around walking to her room* Well goodnight then Tekashi, I am too full for anymore feeding, but if you want to murder I am sure you won't be held back by my lack of presence

Jennete said:
Nikky:*she holds onto his hand smirking as she pulls him into the shadows and back to the house, winking, not able to help her flirty nature even covered in blood* It's a nice name, now I know what name to call out.....when I need to know where something is in the house *smirks and turns around walking to her room* Well goodnight then Tekashi, I am too full for anymore feeding, but if you want to murder I am sure you won't be held back by my lack of presence
"I will actually be heading to bed myself. I had fun tonight though. I am not really one for going out like that, but I see why I should." Tekashi said, walking down to his room. "Goodnight."

Roman said:
"I will actually be heading to bed myself. I had fun tonight though. I am not really one for going out like that, but I see why I should." Tekashi said, walking down to his room. "Goodnight."
Nikky:*in her room and she lays on the bed, knowing she can't sleep as a Nightmare so she waits till Tekashi is in his room before slipping out and suddenly in the living room, exploring the mansion size living space*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*in her room and she lays on the bed, knowing she can't sleep as a Nightmare so she waits till Tekashi is in his room before slipping out and suddenly in the living room, exploring the mansion size living space*
Tekashi closed his bedroom door and decided he would stay up and draw some stuff. He grabbed his sketchbook and began drawing what came to his mind.

Roman said:
Tekashi closed his bedroom door and decided he would stay up and draw some stuff. He grabbed his sketchbook and began drawing what came to his mind.
((draw me like one of your anime girls Tekashi...........sowwy had too))

Nikky:*she finds a balcony and looks out, playing with her necklace again, thinking of Atrio and sight mentally kicking herself for acting like such a love sick idiot. Melting back into her preferred age look of 18*

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennete said:
((draw me like one of your anie girls Tekashi...........sowwy had too))
Nikky:*she finds a balcony and looks out, playing with her necklace again, thinking of Atrio and sight mentally kicking herself for acting like such a love sick idiot. Melting back into her preferred age look of 18*
Tekashi continued drawing until he had nothing else in mind. Something then quickly zipped through his mind and he began drawing that.

Roman said:
Tekashi continued drawing until he had nothing else in mind. Something then quickly zipped through his mind and he began drawing that.
Nikky:*she hummed and saw they had a pool, instantly beside it in a shady spot and she strips out of her bloody clothes before getting in, sinking under as the blood is washed from her hair and skin*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*she hummed and saw they had a pool, instantly beside it in a shady spot and she strips out of her bloody clothes before getting in, sinking under as the blood is washed from her hair and skin*
Tekashi sighed and stood up, admiring his own work. He smirked and made his way to the balcony, giving him a view of everything in range. Tekashi looked down at the pool and seen, Nikky. He went wide eyed and immediately fell over the balcony, stunned by what he seen.

Roman said:
Tekashi sighed and stood up, admiring his own work. He smirked and made his way to the balcony, giving him a view of everything in range. Tekashi looked down at the pool and seen, Nikky. He went wide eyed and immediately fell over the balcony, stunned by what he seen.
Nikky:*comes up out of the water, poking her head out and she swims to the side, resting her arms on it, looking at him a little quizzical* You fell boss...

Jennete said:
Nikky:*comes up out of the water, poking her head out and she swims to the side, resting her arms on it, looking at him a little quizzical* You fell boss...
"I didn't expect to see you out here... Like this. It's only normal if I expected it, and I didn't expect it." Tekashi said. He had a hand over his eyes as he looked up. "I to have respect people's bodies, even if I'm a bad guy."

Roman said:
"I didn't expect to see you out here... Like this. It's only normal if I expected it, and I didn't expect it." Tekashi said. He had a hand over his eyes as he looked up. "I to have respect people's bodies, even if I'm a bad guy."
Nikky:*she smirks and stands up, walking over to the towels and bends over, grabbing one and wraps it around herself* I don't like going to sleep dirty *she smirks a little at that* But that doesn't mean that I mind being dirty

Jennete said:
Nikky:*she smirks and stands up, walking over to the towels and bends over, grabbing one and wraps it around herself* I don't like going to sleep dirty *she smirks a little at that* But that doesn't mean that I mind being dirty
Tekashi smirked before taking his hand from his face. He stood up and looked at Nikky, "You don't mind being dirty eh? What do you mean by that?"

Roman said:
Tekashi smirked before taking his hand from his face. He stood up and looked at Nikky, "You don't mind being dirty eh? What do you mean by that?"
Nikky:*blinks playfully, an innocent voice now on as she puts a hand over her dress, hand on her hip and she smirks* Why of course I meant doing your dirty work. What else would you like me...sorry think I would do?

Jennete said:
Nikky:*blinks playfully, an innocent voice now on as she puts a hand over her dress, hand on her hip and she smirks* Why of course I meant doing your dirty work. What else would you like me...sorry think I would do?
"What do you think I mean?" He asked chuckling. "I was asking... Never mind. You wouldn't last anyways." He said walking away.

Roman said:
"What do you think I mean?" He asked chuckling. "I was asking... Never mind. You wouldn't last anyways." He said walking away.
((I see the bait....I recongize it as such..... I know its to get a rise....but still..))

Nikky: Wait hold on for a second Tekashi *suddenly in front of him, her eye brow raised* What do you mean I wouldn't last?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back