• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Roman said:
"You joke about these things daily don't you?" He asked, pushing open the doors to a big room, the men who were with him the day he met, Nikky.
-Roman

I am Kakashi... Guy's BFF and rival
Nikky: One of my many flaws I assume *she says before becoming quiet, looking at the men with a raised eyebrow*

Jennete said:
Nikky: One of my many flaws I assume *she says before becoming quiet, looking at the men with a raised eyebrow*
"It's a flaw both enjoyable, and annoying." Takeshi said looking at the men. He gave them some orders and they quickly dispersed. "Come on."

-Roman

Roman said:
"It's a flaw both enjoyable, and annoying." Takeshi said looking at the men. He gave them some orders and they quickly dispersed. "Come on."
-Roman

Nikky:*follows him and keeps her mouth shut, knowing when work did not mix with pleasure or her making jokes about pleasure*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*follows him and keeps her mouth shut, knowing when work did not mix with pleasure or her making jokes about pleasure*
Takeshi made his way downstairs to a dark basement like room. "Hit that switch behind you. It should turn on the lights." He told Nikky as he continued walking.

-Roman

Roman said:
Takeshi made his way downstairs to a dark basement like room. "Hit that switch behind you. It should turn on the lights." He told Nikky as he continued walking.
-Roman

Nikky:*hits it and is gone out of sight, under the stairs where there is darkness, slowly looking around, getting used to the light...*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*hits it and is gone out of sight, under the stairs where there is darkness, slowly looking around, getting used to the light...*
"Stop hiding. Where we are going there will be plenty of darkness to use your powers." Takeshi said slightly annoyed.

-Roman

Roman said:
"Stop hiding. Where we are going there will be plenty of darkness to use your powers." Takeshi said slightly annoyed.
-Roman

Nikky: not my fault... *mutters at her weakness for bright lights and she hurries to follow him*

Jennete said:
Nikky: not my fault... *mutters at her weakness for bright lights and she hurries to follow him*
(( My last post for tonight I'll be in the pm. ))

Takeshi sighed, "We're gonna spar. I wanna see your powers first hand before we go on into battle in 2 days." He said, pushing another door open that lead to a big empty room.

-Roman

(Hey guys im sorry I had to go some where and I didnt have wifi then found out I was staying there for the night and now my phone wont work so I might be getting off soon please besr woth me)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Hey guys im sorry I had to go some where and I didnt have wifi then found out I was staying there for the night and now my phone wont work so I might be getting off soon please besr woth me)

[/QUOTE]
(( Alright. ))

-Roman

Roman said:
(( My last post for tonight I'll be in the pm. ))
Takeshi sighed, "We're gonna spar. I wanna see your powers first hand before we go on into battle in 2 days." He said, pushing another door open that lead to a big empty room.

-Roman

((Nikky is going to get her pretty ass kicked haha))

Nikky:*walks into the empty room and nods slowly* Promise not to kill me *says jokingly knowing she can't die from this....but still she knew when someone was more powerful than herself*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*hears him in her head and she is confused.... in the hide out, in the shadows as she watches the men all walk around, saying back* If it is not your aura...then whose is it...? Who else has such a dark power?
@Roman
Atrio appeared behind nikky confused as he looked around "nikky are you alright?" he asked her

Roman said:
Han relaxed in his seat, still allowing Mika to lay her head on him. "I wonder what we should do next, how about the park again? It was really nice there." He asked as the movie started the previews.
Mika smiled "ok" #she said softly to han as she leaned agasint him

Jennete said:
((Nikky is going to get her pretty ass kicked haha))
Nikky:*walks into the empty room and nods slowly* Promise not to kill me *says jokingly knowing she can't die from this....but still she knew when someone was more powerful than herself*
(( He won't really be fighting her, due to the fact he can sense the difference in power. ))

"Alright. We will be training here. I would have had some other people here with you instead, but you are actually stronger than the rest. I want to see just how strong you are. Okay?" Takeshi asked.

-Roman

Roman said:
(( He won't really be fighting her, due to the fact he can sense the difference in power. ))
"Alright. We will be training here. I would have had some other people here with you instead, but you are actually stronger than the rest. I want to see just how strong you are. Okay?" Takeshi asked.

-Roman

Nikky: Okay Boss *starts getting ready when she whirls around and see's Atrio* A..Atrio what are you doing here?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio appeared behind nikky confused as he looked around "nikky are you alright?" he asked her

[/QUOTE]
Nikky(cont.): I..im fine but you should not be here Atrio.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio appeared behind nikky confused as he looked around "nikky are you alright?" he asked her

[/QUOTE]
The movie then began and Han finally able to relax with Mike next to him. "I am enjoying this..." He whispered.

-Roman

Jennete said:
Nikky: Okay Boss *starts getting ready when she whirls around and see's Atrio* A..Atrio what are you doing here?
Nikky(cont.): I..im fine but you should not be here Atrio.
"Why not. Am I not allowed to worry. Or do you just not want me around" he said as he looked down then turned away

Roman said:
The movie then began and Han finally able to relax with Mike next to him. "I am enjoying this..." He whispered.
-Roman

Mika nodded quietly as she watched the movie with him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Why not. Am I not allowed to worry. Or do you just not want me around" he said as he looked down then turned away

[/QUOTE]
Nikky: I'm not working for Guy anymore Atrio and if I knew for a fact that Nightmares couldn't be killed easily then I would tell you to he will kill you so leave. You aren't safe here *her eyes looking down, snarling at herself for caring so much about him and whether or not he was alive or not*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Why not. Am I not allowed to worry. Or do you just not want me around" he said as he looked down then turned away

[/QUOTE]
( Tineskip )

-Roman

Jennete said:
Nikky: I'm not working for Guy anymore Atrio and if I knew for a fact that Nightmares couldn't be killed easily then I would tell you to he will kill you so leave. You aren't safe here *her eyes looking down, snarling at herself for caring so much about him and whether or not he was alive or not*
Atrio sighed "fine whatever. I dont even know why I care any more" he said before he turned to a black smoke then started to dissapere

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika smiled as the movie ended then looked over sat han "that was fun" #she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Han nodded and stood up, "Indeed. I liked it too." He said smiling. Han put his hands in his pockets, "Ready?"

-Roman

Atrio appeared on the roof of some finacnial building anger and sadness on his face before he looked at the sky and yelled. As tenrils of darkness came from him and flew down breaking through the windows of the building and recking the inside

Roman said:
Han nodded and stood up, "Indeed. I liked it too." He said smiling. Han put his hands in his pockets, "Ready?"
-Roman

Mikat stood up with him and nodded as she followed him wraping her arms around one of his when they got out of the screening room "we should do it again some time" she said softly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio appeared on the roof of some finacnial building anger and sadness on his face before he looked at the sky and yelled. As tenrils of darkness came from him and flew down breaking through the windows of the building and recking the inside

Mikat stood up with him and nodded as she followed him wraping her arms around one of his when they got out of the screening room "we should do it again some time" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Guy walks through street, a loose cigarette in his mouth as he hears a strange noise. He turns and looks up to a building, noticing a strange darkness coming from one of the buildings, almost like Nikky would do.

BlueHawk said:
Guy walks through street, a loose cigarette in his mouth as he hears a strange noise. He turns and looks up to a building, noticing a strange darkness coming from one of the buildings, almost like Nikky would do.
Atrio yelled out again as more tendrils came out and ripped through the building hitting a gas line and causing a massive explosion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back