• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio yelled out again as more tendrils came out and ripped through the building hitting a gas line and causing a massive explosion

[/QUOTE]
Guy shields his eyes from the explosion. "What the hell!" He yells to himself as he begins to turn and run in the opposite direction. "Damn nightmares." He mutters under his breath.

BlueHawk said:
Guy shields his eyes from the explosion. "What the hell!" He yells to himself as he begins to turn and run in the opposite direction. "Damn nightmares." He mutters under his breath.
Atrio appeared in front of guy saying nothing to him as he stood there his face showing every emotion but the happy ones

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio appeared in front of guy saying nothing to him as he stood there his face showing every emotion but the happy ones

[/QUOTE]
Guy slams into Atrio, knocking himself over as he falls onto his back. He let's out a small groan as he sits up and rubs his head. "It's you... Your that boy Nikky liked!" He exclaims.

Jennete said:
Nikky:*looks after him where he vanished and turns, forcing herself not to care* So.. um training?
@Roman
Takeshi smiled and nodded. "Training is what we're doing. I want you to attack first though." He said raising a hand, his pupils enlarged as he did so.

tumblr_lwex5nYybD1qk5kaeo1_500.gif

BlueHawk said:
Guy slams into Atrio, knocking himself over as he falls onto his back. He let's out a small groan as he sits up and rubs his head. "It's you... Your that boy Nikky liked!" He exclaims.
"What do you mean nikky liked? She doesnt like me" he said to guy

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What do you mean nikky liked? She doesnt like me" he said to guy

[/QUOTE]
Guy shakes his head and laughs, standing. "Kid. She does like you, but she can't show it." He explains, brushing dirt off of himself.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio appeared on the roof of some finacnial building anger and sadness on his face before he looked at the sky and yelled. As tenrils of darkness came from him and flew down breaking through the windows of the building and recking the inside

Mikat stood up with him and nodded as she followed him wraping her arms around one of his when they got out of the screening room "we should do it again some time" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
"We could go to one tomorrow, if you want to." Han said as they walked. "I also might go home after we leave the park. I've been out all day without any rest."

BlueHawk said:
Guy shakes his head and laughs, standing. "Kid. She does like you, but she can't show it." He explains, brushing dirt off of himself.
"Yeah right I see that ring. And I can scence nikky put it there" he said pointing to the ring thaty was on his finger

Roman said:
"We could go to one tomorrow, if you want to." Han said as they walked. "I also might go home after we leave the park. I've been out all day without any rest."
Mika nodded "ok. Will I get to see you tomorow when you leave" she asked him sofrly hopping he said yes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yeah right I see that ring. And I can scence nikky put it there" he said pointing to the ring thaty was on his finger

Mika nodded "ok. Will I get to see you tomorow when you leave" she asked him sofrly hopping he said yes

[/QUOTE]
Guy looks at the ring, having completely forgot it was even there. "Yeah... She put it on me. So?" He asks, putting his hand back down.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yeah right I see that ring. And I can scence nikky put it there" he said pointing to the ring thaty was on his finger

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. You'll see me again. Just give me a call or something." Han said nodding. A piece of paper with a number appeared in his hand and he handed it to her. "That's by number. Call whenever you feel lonely or you just need someone to talk to, okay?'

BlueHawk said:
Guy looks at the ring, having completely forgot it was even there. "Yeah... She put it on me. So?" He asks, putting his hand back down.
"Do you not know what it means when a girl gives a guy a ring idiot" he said coldly seeing that ring making him hurt

Roman said:
"Yeah. You'll see me again. Just give me a call or something." Han said nodding. A piece of paper with a number appeared in his hand and he handed it to her. "That's by number. Call whenever you feel lonely or you just need someone to talk to, okay?'
Mika smiled as she took the note then stuffed it in her pocket before jumpinf and wraping her arms around his neck happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Do you not know what it means when a girl gives a guy a ring idiot" he said coldly seeing that ring making him hurt

[/QUOTE]
Guy laughs and looked at the ring. "What? You think she proposed to me?" He says with a laugh. "She left the business, bud." He says simply, sighing a bit.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Do you not know what it means when a girl gives a guy a ring idiot" he said coldly seeing that ring making him hurt

Mika smiled as she took the note then stuffed it in her pocket before jumpinf and wraping her arms around his neck happily

[/QUOTE]
Han smiled and hugged her back, "Mika. I love you." He whispered as they hugged.

-Roman

I am Kakashi... Guy's BFF and rival

Roman said:
Takeshi smiled and nodded. "Training is what we're doing. I want you to attack first though." He said raising a hand, his pupils enlarged as he did so.
tumblr_lwex5nYybD1qk5kaeo1_500.gif
Nikky:*nods and slowly melts away into a shadow in the sort of dimly lit arena, waiting, biding her time for an opportunity to attack before suddenly behind him in his own shadow and his worst fears play around him, all at once knowing he probably doesnt have many so the more the merrier*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*nods and slowly melts away into a shadow in the sort of dimly lit arena, waiting, biding her time for an opportunity to attack before suddenly behind him in his own shadow and his worst fears play around him, all at once knowing he probably doesnt have many so the more the merrier*
Takeshi winces a little before moving away, so she wouldn't be in his shadow. "Universal Pull!" He shouted, pulling her toward his hand. "I saw it... You made me relive the most horrifying thing that ever happened to me. I guess that's what I fear..."

-Roman

Roman said:
Takeshi winces a little before moving away, so she wouldn't be in his shadow. "Universal Pull!" He shouted, pulling her toward his hand. "I saw it... You made me relive the most horrifying thing that ever happened to me. I guess that's what I fear..."
-Roman

Nikky:*gasping a little when pulled to him and she forces herself not to feed on the brief fear that he showed* That is my power, playing on others fears.

Jennete said:
Nikky:*gasping a little when pulled to him and she forces herself not to feed on the brief fear that he showed* That is my power, playing on others fears.
"A-almighty push!" Takeshi said pushing Nikky away, not to hard, feeling a emotion kicking into him. He hasn't felt for anything in a while, but this memory just brings back sadness and pain...

-Roman

Roman said:
"A-almighty push!" Takeshi said pushing Nikky away, not to hard, feeling a emotion kicking into him. He hasn't felt for anything in a while, but this memory just brings back sadness and pain...
-Roman

Nikky:*gones in smoke as her body makes contact with the room, back inhabiting all the shadows, knowing he was ready for her in his own shadow but she had another trick up her sleeve, suddenly a gust of shado washing over him, in his mind as she makes him start to relive all the horrors he keeps being reminded of*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*gones in smoke as her body makes contact with the room, back inhabiting all the shadows, knowing he was ready for her in his own shadow but she had another trick up her sleeve, suddenly a gust of shado washing over him, in his mind as she makes him start to relive all the horrors he keeps being reminded of*
Takeshi fell to his knees, his hands on his head as he yelled in terror. He weakly stood up, his breathing heavy. He looked around for a moment and frowned, he then sensed Nikky's power and where it was coming from. He raised his arms and lowered them quickly, sending a huge wave of air in every direction.

giphy.gif

Roman said:
Takeshi fell to his knees, his hands on his head as he yelled in terror. He weakly stood up, his breathing heavy. He looked around for a moment and frowned, he then sensed Nikky's power and where it was coming from. He raised his arms and lowered them quickly, sending a huge wave of air in every direction.
giphy.gif
Nikky:*hits the wall up high, and falls but turns into shadows before she hits the ground again, standing, leaning against the wall, licking her lips a bit at how strong his fear was and how good is tasted* Sorry if I scared you too much boss.

Jennete said:
Nikky:*hits the wall up high, and falls but turns into shadows before she hits the ground again, standing, leaning against the wall, licking her lips a bit at how strong his fear was and how good is tasted* Sorry if I scared you too much boss.
Takeshi sighed and started to run in her direction as fast as he could.

6cbcbf3805969cf462043cc67028e89a1284908512_full.gif

"This is where I end this sparring match...."

Roman said:
Takeshi sighed and started to run in her direction as fast as he could.
6cbcbf3805969cf462043cc67028e89a1284908512_full.gif

"This is where I end this sparring match...."
Nikky:*is gone ins a puff of smoke, instantly on the other end of the room, not wanting him to hit her again, biting her wrist and splatter it all around her, her fear indusing aura pulsing outas the smell of blood intensifies it, making a deadly zone if he doesn't want to live through his fear again* now up... we don't have too destroy the innocent Nightmare do we?

Jennete said:
Nikky:*is gone ins a puff of smoke, instantly on the other end of the room, not wanting him to hit her again, biting her wrist and splatter it all around her, her fear indusing aura pulsing outas the smell of blood intensifies it, making a deadly zone if he doesn't want to live through his fear again* now up... we don't have too destroy the innocent Nightmare do we?
Takeshi jumped to the wall and appeared behind Nikky. Though we was ib the deadly zone, he tried ignoring the nightmare. Takeshi overcame it enough to land a strike in her pressure point, before being enslaved in his own nightmare.

Roman said:
Takeshi jumped to the wall and appeared behind Nikky. Though we was ib the deadly zone, he tried ignoring the nightmare. Takeshi overcame it enough to land a strike in her pressure point, before being enslaved in his own nightmare.
((pain or passed out?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back