• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Roman said:
Yeah, the hideout for this character is like a giant mansion ))
-Roman

Hello ;)
((juuuuust checking))

Nikky:*laying on the unlit chandelier, shadowy and dark and she smiles content, calling down to the man* This is a very nice place you have. *her thoughts though to Atrio and why he hadn't spoken back in her head, ugh stop thinking about him she told herself*

Jennete said:
((juuuuust checking))
Nikky:*laying on the unlit chandelier, shadowy and dark and she smiles content, calling down to the man* This is a very nice place you have. *her thoughts though to Atrio and why he hadn't spoken back in her head, ugh stop thinking about him she told herself*
He didn't look up, but who knew where she was by the sound of her voice, "Why are you up there?" He asked, without moving at all. "If you were to fall, I would think twice about helping you."

Roman said:
He didn't look up, but who knew where she was by the sound of her voice, "Why are you up there?" He asked, without moving at all. "If you were to fall, I would think twice about helping you."
Nikky:*suddenly in front of him, resting against the couch and she shrugs* I like dark places, in alleys, in the corners or rooms with deep shadows, under your bed *smirks a little* Maybe in it. I like all the places as a boogey man. Mother was a nightmare, dad was the boogey man *motions slowly down her body and up* The outcome was this.

Jennete said:
Nikky:*suddenly in front of him, resting against the couch and she shrugs* I like dark places, in alleys, in the corners or rooms with deep shadows, under your bed *smirks a little* Maybe in it. I like all the places as a boogey man. Mother was a nightmare, dad was the boogey man *motions slowly down her body and up* The outcome was this.
"Under my bed is a place you wouldn't wanna be boogey. I am not a very merciful man. That goes for all places." He said smirking. "What are you doing anyways?"

Roman said:
"Under my bed is a place you wouldn't wanna be boogey. I am not a very merciful man. That goes for all places." He said smirking. "What are you doing anyways?"
Nikky: Relaxing, what does it look like *she says smirking as she plays with the snake rings on her fingers* Are you done with your plans, need me for anything at the moment?

Jennete said:
Nikky: Relaxing, what does it look like *she says smirking as she plays with the snake rings on her fingers* Are you done with your plans, need me for anything at the moment?
"Yeah, I'm done with my plans." He said nodding. He took a seat beside her and kicked his feet up. "No, for now we relax. We have 3 days until we make our move, just be ready in anyway possible."

Roman said:
"Yeah, I'm done with my plans." He said nodding. He took a seat beside her and kicked his feet up. "No, for now we relax. We have 3 days until we make our move, just be ready in anyway possible."
Nikky:*nods, trained in when and when not to ask questions about the big stuff and when and when not to pass time with questions about trivial things, looking at him as her hands wander to her necklace, playing with it and she sighs* So tell me, do I ever get to know your name, even a title you prefer?

Jennete said:
Nikky:*nods, trained in when and when not to ask questions about the big stuff and when and when not to pass time with questions about trivial things, looking at him as her hands wander to her necklace, playing with it and she sighs* So tell me, do I ever get to know your name, even a title you prefer?
"There is a time and place for that. And where we are isn't the place nor is it the time." He said. He sighed and closed his eyes, "Maybe later..."

Roman said:
"There is a time and place for that. And where we are isn't the place nor is it the time." He said. He sighed and closed his eyes, "Maybe later..."
Nikky: So Pins it is *she says smirking and stands, stretching like a cat* I'm hungry, i'm going to go grab a bite.

Jennete said:
Nikky: So Pins it is *she says smirking and stands, stretching like a cat* I'm hungry, i'm going to go grab a bite.
"No nicknames. I remain unknown until I give my real name." He said sternly. "The kitchen is that way. Don't take anything from the mini fridge... The pudding is mine."

Guy sits on a small park bench, toying with his gun in his pocket. He does not normally carry it, but he had a strange feeling, and it could protect him. He had a lit cigarette dangling loosely out of the side of his mouth, a small line of smoke rising above it.

Roman said:
"No nicknames. I remain unknown until I give my real name." He said sternly. "The kitchen is that way. Don't take anything from the mini fridge... The pudding is mine."
Nikky:*slowly turns her head to look at him in a wtf motion...... but smirks, desperately trying not to laugh* I um...don't eat pudding. I hunt... outside.. for people to feed off their fears.

Jennete said:
Nikky:*slowly turns her head to look at him in a wtf motion...... but smirks, desperately trying not to laugh* I um...don't eat pudding. I hunt... outside.. for people to feed off their fears.
"You just saved us money." He stood up and stretched. "I'm going with you. You feed off fears and I know the perfect place." He said, his eyes slowly opening.

Roman said:
"You just saved us money." He stood up and stretched. "I'm going with you. You feed off fears and I know the perfect place." He said, his eyes slowly opening.
Nikky:*Smirks, not daring to touch him like she would with Guy, but she puts a hand to her chest in an oh I am so deeply touched manner and bats her eyelashes* Taking me out to dinner already.

Jennete said:
Nikky:*Smirks, not daring to touch him like she would with Guy, but she puts a hand to her chest in an oh I am so deeply touched manner and bats her eyelashes* Taking me out to dinner already.
He frowned and raised his hand up, the sane way he did when he pushed his doors open. He opened his hand, so his palm would be visible and said, "Universal Pull." Those two words pulled her right in front of him. "Dinner? It would take a lot of convincing for me to take anyone out for dinner." He said in a low, but deep voice. "Besides, you're younger than me."

Roman said:
He frowned and raised his hand up, the sane way he did when he pushed his doors open. He opened his hand, so his palm would be visible and said, "Universal Pull." Those two words pulled her right in front of him. "Dinner? It would take a lot of convincing for me to take anyone out for dinner." He said in a low, but deep voice. "Besides, you're younger than me."
Nikky:*smirks standing in front of him and she tilts her head, looking at him* Is that a problem stranger?

Jennete said:
Nikky:*smirks standing in front of him and she tilts her head, looking at him* Is that a problem stranger?
"Yes. What are you, 18? I doubt the fact you're any older than that. If you are that young, never expect to go out with me. I might play against the rules, but that is one I will follow." He said smirking in return. "Though I will not lie, you are pretty."

Roman said:
"Yes. What are you, 18? I doubt the fact you're any older than that. If you are that young, never expect to go out with me. I might play against the rules, but that is one I will follow." He said smirking in return. "Though I will not lie, you are pretty."
Nikky:*she smirks since she can change how old she appears and she shifts right in front of his eyes from a pretty young thing to a 21 year old, her body like the stars, more maturity in her eyes and her features more defined* I thank you for the compliment but I have... an old soul, the vessel I put it in does not matter.

Jennete said:
Nikky:*she smirks since she can change how old she appears and she shifts right in front of his eyes from a pretty young thing to a 21 year old, her body like the stars, more maturity in her eyes and her features more defined* I thank you for the compliment but I have... an old soul, the vessel I put it in does not matter.
He frowned, "I guess it is dinner." He said chuckling. "Now, where are you you going to feed? I normally don't do this, but I will make a small change for once."

Roman said:
He frowned, "I guess it is dinner." He said chuckling. "Now, where are you you going to feed? I normally don't do this, but I will make a small change for once."
Nikky: I just creep wherever there is a good meal *she shrugs and takes a step back, holding out her hand so he can travel at the speed she needs too in the shadows*

Jennete said:
Nikky: I just creep wherever there is a good meal *she shrugs and takes a step back, holding out her hand so he can travel at the speed she needs too in the shadows*
He looks at her hand in confusion, and slowly put his in there too. "Why do you need to hold my hand, I find it weird and unnatural to hold someone you don't like hands."

Roman said:
He looks at her hand in confusion, and slowly put his in there too. "Why do you need to hold my hand, I find it weird and unnatural to hold someone you don't like hands."
Nikky:*rolls her eyes and moves his hand so he holds her upper arm, them melting and stepping out in an alley way through the shadows, her watching two teens going at it and she smirks, vanishing the corner next to them, leaving the man to watch the events unfold, her letting their fears creep into her mind as they start gasping and screaming and panicking, laughing as she breathes in their fears, gorging herself upon them, their hair starting to turn white now*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*rolls her eyes and moves his hand so he holds her upper arm, them melting and stepping out in an alley way through the shadows, her watching two teens going at it and she smirks, vanishing the corner next to them, leaving the man to watch the events unfold, her letting their fears creep into her mind as they start gasping and screaming and panicking, laughing as she breathes in their fears, gorging herself upon them, their hair starting to turn white now*
He stepped out out of a nearby shadow and chuckled, "I like your style. Just harm the innocent because you can." He said smiling, something he rarely does. A man came running to see what happened to the teens, but he soon came to a stop, before dropping to the floor dead. "Lets move on, shall we."

Roman said:
He stepped out out of a nearby shadow and chuckled, "I like your style. Just harm the innocent because you can." He said smiling, something he rarely does. A man came running to see what happened to the teens, but he soon came to a stop, before dropping to the floor dead. "Lets move on, shall we."
Nikky:*licks her lips and nods, holding out her arm the teens falling to the alley floor, dead in fear* I am still ravenous, if you want to pick the nest place go ahead

Jennete said:
Nikky:*licks her lips and nods, holding out her arm the teens falling to the alley floor, dead in fear* I am still ravenous, if you want to pick the nest place go ahead
"Why don't we go to a place that is heavily populated? Maybe a bar so to say, or a nightclub?" He asked smirking. "Either one of those places you should be fine afterwords."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back