• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

BlueHawk said:
Guy sighs and thinks for a moment. He eventually looks up and around him, knowing she is still around. "I want you to leave the business." He says softly, but seriously.
Nikky:*in his face, furious* Why.

Jennete said:
Nikky:*in his face, furious* Why.
Guy stands his ground as he points his finger down in a demanding way. "It's time you got on with the rest of your life. You're a smart girl and I think you could do better." He says in a serious tone.

BlueHawk said:
Guy stands his ground as he points his finger down in a demanding way. "It's time you got on with the rest of your life. You're a smart girl and I think you could do better." He says in a serious tone.
Nikky:*hurt.... she takes a step back and her shadows flare up around him* What will you do without me? I am the muscle and you are the manager. You can't just kick me out when doing so is it for you and the big jobs where you don't want to be seen

Roman said:
"I am happy to spend a lot of time with you too. You are also my first girlfriend, but not the first person I have ever won against..." Han said. "Though, I am pretty sure you will beat me one day."
Mika smiled slightly "yeah" she whispered to him before she pulled away "let's go watch a movie" she said softly before turning and pulling him inside

Jennete said:
Nikky:*hurt.... she takes a step back and her shadows flare up around him* What will you do without me? I am the muscle and you are the manager. You can't just kick me out when doing so is it for you and the big jobs where you don't want to be seen
Guy shakes his head, becoming slightly frustrated. "It's not about kicking you out, I'm doing this because you can do more with yourself. You shouldn't have to run the streets with me when you could be... A teacher or whatever." He says as he takes a step closer.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika smiled slightly "yeah" she whispered to him before she pulled away "let's go watch a movie" she said softly before turning and pulling him inside

[/QUOTE]
Han followed behind as Mika pulled him along. He paid for some tickets to a movie and gave one to Mika, "Well, our first movie together."

Roman said:
Han followed behind as Mika pulled him along. He paid for some tickets to a movie and gave one to Mika, "Well, our first movie together."
Mika giggled a little then nodded "yeah" she said to him with a smile on her face

BlueHawk said:
Guy shakes his head, becoming slightly frustrated. "It's not about kicking you out, I'm doing this because you can do more with yourself. You shouldn't have to run the streets with me when you could be... A teacher or whatever." He says as he takes a step closer.
Nikky:*growls and takes a step back... thinking of how nightmares were created, from fear and greed and hatred and darkness, they had been partners for a year and a half because one and a half years ago she was born into the world to suit Guy's need for crime. Now he was cutting her out, the reason why she existed was to steal* A teacher...on their shit salary?!

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika giggled a little then nodded "yeah" she said to him with a smile on her face

[/QUOTE]
Han had put his hand back in Mika's and led her to the screening room and found seats in the back and front. "Where do you wanna sit?" He asked quietly.

Roman said:
Han had put his hand back in Mika's and led her to the screening room and found seats in the back and front. "Where do you wanna sit?" He asked quietly.
"Back" Mika said softly as she held onto his hand and looked around the screening room slowly

Jennete said:
Nikky:*growls and takes a step back... thinking of how nightmares were created, from fear and greed and hatred and darkness, they had been partners for a year and a half because one and a half years ago she was born into the world to suit Guy's need for crime. Now he was cutting her out, the reason why she existed was to steal* A teacher...on their shit salary?!
Guy shrugs and stays where he is. "That's not the point, the point is you have a chance at more. You can get married, have kids or whatever you want to do. All I'm saying is you have a future. And it doesn't have to be in crime." He says quickly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Back" Mika said softly as she held onto his hand and looked around the screening room slowly

[/QUOTE]
Han nodded and made his way to the back. He sat down in the seats he found and then motioned for Mika where he was.

BlueHawk said:
Guy shrugs and stays where he is. "That's not the point, the point is you have a chance at more. You can get married, have kids or whatever you want to do. All I'm saying is you have a future. And it doesn't have to be in crime." He says quickly.
Nikky:*she looks at him.... and vanishes, gone from the street. In the deep parts of the city, in a dark alley, furious and she looks at the homeless man, using her ultimate fear tactic, going in his mind and becoming his fear, attacking him, ripping his soul apart with fear and terror, gasping as she falls back out of his head, his greasy black hair now stark white from fear, dead since he was scared to death*

Roman said:
Han nodded and made his way to the back. He sat down in the seats he found and then motioned for Mika where he was.
Mika walked over and sat down next to him smiling happily "this is my first movie" she said quietly to him

Jennete said:
Nikky:*she looks at him.... and vanishes, gone from the street. In the deep parts of the city, in a dark alley, furious and she looks at the homeless man, using her ultimate fear tactic, going in his mind and becoming his fear, attacking him, ripping his soul apart with fear and terror, gasping as she falls back out of his head, his greasy black hair now stark white from fear, dead since he was scared to death*
Guy sighs and kicks the wall. "Damn it." He mutters as he begins to jog down the street, getting the weird feeling he always gets when Nikky feeds, but this time it was stronger, more sinister. He struggled to stay up as he blinked rapidly.

Meanwhile----~~~~~

The man walked around his hideout with his best men following behind him. They asked multiple questions about the city, but he just simply answered it with this and this alone.

"3 days. In 3 days, we will go to Aion and we will take it. The city will be under my control as you round up its civilians to come meet their new leader. If anyone tries to stop you, I'll handle it myself. Any other questions will not be answered so don't ask..."

He then walked away from his men, who all were left there wondering why their leader was so obsessed with this place.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika walked over and sat down next to him smiling happily "this is my first movie" she said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
Han smiled, "Well this makes 4 things I have been your fourth for. That's a pretty good start for people who met in just only earlier." He said quietly but happily.

BlueHawk said:
Guy sighs and kicks the wall. "Damn it." He mutters as he begins to jog down the street, getting the weird feeling he always gets when Nikky feeds, but this time it was stronger, more sinister. He struggled to stay up as he blinked rapidly.
Nikky:*looks around, hungry and when a nightmare is hungry and alone with no one who can control it.... it looks for a host. She stands and flies up to a rooftop, looking for Atrio. Wanting to hunt with him now and she growls at a little boy walking into the alley to take out the trash, throwing him against the wall as she snaps her fingers and begins to feed from him, she had no morals before all this but now she was confused on what to do. She was confused if she should be with Atrio or pursue her own crime. What was she supposed to do now. She sensed a power, an aura... she assumed Atrios and started making her way to it, leaving the child with white hair but breathing still*

@Daniel reaver @Roman

Jennete said:
Nikky:*looks around, hungry and when a nightmare is hungry and alone with no one who can control it.... it looks for a host. She stands and flies up to a rooftop, looking for Atrio. Wanting to hunt with him now and she growls at a little boy walking into the alley to take out the trash, throwing him against the wall as she snaps her fingers and begins to feed from him, she had no morals before all this but now she was confused on what to do. She was confused if she should be with Atrio or pursue her own crime. What was she supposed to do now. She sensed a power, an aura... she assumed Atrios and started making her way to it, leaving the child with white hair but breathing still*
@Daniel reaver @Roman
Atrio sat there on the beach as he stared out over the ocean and sighed as tha shadows danced around him his dark aura flooding the near by are before he felt some thing it felt like nikky but different "nikky?" He called out to her from his mind hoping she would awnser

Jennete said:
@Daniel reaver @Roman
Guy stumbles a bit and trips into a wall, falling to his knees. "What's the point... She has a life now." He says as he stands, leaning on the wall for support. He sighs wondering as to who he will go to now for his crime, but it didn't matter. Rain had her own life.

Roman said:
Meanwhile----~~~~~
The man walked around his hideout with his best men following behind him. They asked multiple questions about the city, but he just simply answered it with this and this alone.

"3 days. In 3 days, we will go to Aion and we will take it. The city will be under my control as you round up its civilians to come meet their new leader. If anyone tries to stop you, I'll handle it myself. Any other questions will not be answered so don't ask..."

He then walked away from his men, who all were left there wondering why their leader was so obsessed with this place.

Han smiled, "Well this makes 4 things I have been your fourth for. That's a pretty good start for people who met in just only earlier." He said quietly but happily.
Mika nodded slightly "yeah it is" she said to him as she leaned agasint him while waiting for the movie to start

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika nodded slightly "yeah it is" she said to him as she leaned agasint him while waiting for the movie to start

[/QUOTE]
Han relaxed in his seat, still allowing Mika to lay her head on him. "I wonder what we should do next, how about the park again? It was really nice there." He asked as the movie started the previews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back