• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Jennete said:
((the face never means anything good......))
Nikky:*smirks and shrugs* It was a good fear for him to have, I just pushed it.

--------------------

Lilly: *looks around as she walks down the city streets, looking around and stops at a food vendors, getting a hot dog and eats it slowly........yep she is lost but very much playing it off like she is not*
Guy shrugs and smiles. "Well, whatever you did, good job. Keep it up out there." He says as he continues to walk, looking around them. "Anybody around us look easy to take? I need some money for... A thing." He says quietly.

Roman said:
"Alright! Wait!" Han said happily as she pulled him along. He soon caught up, and was able to walk at pace with her. "I believe we're close."
Mika nodded "we are" she said softly to him as they walked nearing the theater before she blushed realizing how close she was to him. She had to admit she liked being so close to him but she felt embarased that people could see her like this even though she enjoyed it

A man stood on a skyscraper, watching over the city. The peacefulness almost made him throw up, and he began to think it was time for something to happen. Time to execute his plans.

"Prepare yourselves. The time is near, the time where this city falls to its knees and is taken down..."

tumblr_mdc1hvoXa01rf127zo1_500.gif

(( Well, I have made my bad guy... ))

BlueHawk said:
Guy shrugs and smiles. "Well, whatever you did, good job. Keep it up out there." He says as he continues to walk, looking around them. "Anybody around us look easy to take? I need some money for... A thing." He says quietly.
Nikky:*gone when he looks back to her, in the shadows and she whisks away peoples wallets, coming back and pulls him into an alley suddenly, holding out $850 from the people on the streets* Here

Roman said:
A man stood on a skyscraper, watching over the city. The peacefulness almost made him throw up, and he began to think it was time for something to happen. Time to execute his plans.
"Prepare yourselves. The time is near, the time where this city falls to its knees and is taken down..."

((goooo you))

Roman said:

(Yaaaassssss I can't wait)

Jennete said:
Nikky:*gone when he looks back to her, in the shadows and she whisks away peoples wallets, coming back and pulls him into an alley suddenly, holding out $850 from the people on the streets* Here

((goooo you))
Guy smirks and gives her a quick hug. "Nikky, you're the best." He says as he pockets the money. He turns and begins to leave the alley, but stops. "Hey uh... Nikky?" He starts.

BlueHawk said:
Guy smirks and gives her a quick hug. "Nikky, you're the best." He says as he pockets the money. He turns and begins to leave the alley, but stops. "Hey uh... Nikky?" He starts.
Nikky:*looks at him, her head tilting as she rests against the alley* What?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika nodded "we are" she said softly to him as they walked nearing the theater before she blushed realizing how close she was to him. She had to admit she liked being so close to him but she felt embarased that people could see her like this even though she enjoyed it

[/QUOTE]
Han smiled and looked at Mika, "You're still blushing? You've never been this close to someone before, have you?" He asked laughing a little.

Roman said:
Han smiled and looked at Mika, "You're still blushing? You've never been this close to someone before, have you?" He asked laughing a little.
Mika shook her head embarasingly "n-no I-I've never even higged some one till tonight" she said quietly to him embarased by it

Jennete said:
Nikky:*looks at him, her head tilting as she rests against the alley* What?
Guy thinks for a moment, before looking back at her. "I uh... Never mind. Thanks." He says simply as he continues out of the alley.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika shook her head embarasingly "n-no I-I've never even higged some one till tonight" she said quietly to him embarased by it

[/QUOTE]
Han sighed, "You haven't did a lot of things. Seems to me, you missed out on a lot of stuff." He said sadly. "No worries, I'll gladly be your first for the things you haven't did yet!" He said enthusiastically.

BlueHawk said:
Guy thinks for a moment, before looking back at her. "I uh... Never mind. Thanks." He says simply as he continues out of the alley.
Nikky:*right infront of him and she tilts her head* What is it? You know I hate people who don't commit.

Jennete said:
Nikky:*right infront of him and she tilts her head* What is it? You know I hate people who don't commit.
Guy stumbles back a bit, falling into the wall. "It's nothing, please don't worry about it." He says as he tries to step out and around her.

Roman said:
Han sighed, "You haven't did a lot of things. Seems to me, you missed out on a lot of stuff." He said sadly. "No worries, I'll gladly be your first for the things you haven't did yet!" He said enthusiastically.
Mika blushed badly at him saying he'd be her first for things she Hadent done yet "o-oh o-ok" she said embarasingly as she leaned her head on his arm then nuzzled it a little

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed badly at him saying he'd be her first for things she Hadent done yet "o-oh o-ok" she said embarasingly as she leaned her head on his arm then nuzzled it a little

[/QUOTE]
Han smiled as they walked, but his face soon dropped to a blank expression and a blush spread across in mere seconds. "I just thought about what I said."

Roman said:
Han smiled as they walked, but his face soon dropped to a blank expression and a blush spread across in mere seconds. "I just thought about what I said."
Mika blushed more then nodded into his arm still nuzzling it and trying to hide her face in embarasment "yeah" she whispered to him as she slid a hand into his

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed more then nodded into his arm still nuzzling it and trying to hide her face in embarasment "yeah" she whispered to him as she slid a hand into his

[/QUOTE]
"H-Hey! Look! The theater is right there!" Han said trying to rush inside, and get away from all the embarrassment he is suffering from at the moment

BlueHawk said:
Guy stumbles back a bit, falling into the wall. "It's nothing, please don't worry about it." He says as he tries to step out and around her.
Nikky: It's not nothing if it makes you worried like this. *she says slowly, taking a step to block him again*

Jennete said:
Nikky: It's not nothing if it makes you worried like this. *she says slowly, taking a step to block him again*
Guy falls back again into the wall, exhaling sharply. "Nikky, I'm serious. Forget I even said anything." He says putting his hands on her shoulders.

Roman said:
"H-Hey! Look! The theater is right there!" Han said trying to rush inside, and get away from all the embarrassment he is suffering from at the moment
Mika grabed him pulling him back and turning him to face her as she blushed and pressed into his chest "I-I'd be happy" she whispered to him embarasingly truly wanting to spen more time with him just not ready for..... That first time yet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika grabed him pulling him back and turning him to face her as she blushed and pressed into his chest "I-I'd be happy" she whispered to him embarasingly truly wanting to spen more time with him just not ready for..... That first time yet

[/QUOTE]
Han was confused for a second, though his blush was still apparent. "You'd be happy? Happy about what?" He asked curious.

BlueHawk said:
Guy falls back again into the wall, exhaling sharply. "Nikky, I'm serious. Forget I even said anything." He says putting his hands on her shoulders.
Nikky:*slaps his hands away then vanishes into the shadows and is gone from sight* Fine. *her voice rings out*

Roman said:
Han was confused for a second, though his blush was still apparent. "You'd be happy? Happy about what?" He asked curious.
"H-happy to spen a lot of my first times with you. I-I already spent my first kiss and boyfreind with you. And my first loss" she said softly to hin

Jennete said:
Nikky:*slaps his hands away then vanishes into the shadows and is gone from sight* Fine. *her voice rings out*
Guy sighs and thinks for a moment. He eventually looks up and around him, knowing she is still around. "I want you to leave the business." He says softly, but seriously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"H-happy to spen a lot of my first times with you. I-I already spent my first kiss and boyfreind with you. And my first loss" she said softly to hin

[/QUOTE]
"I am happy to spend a lot of time with you too. You are also my first girlfriend, but not the first person I have ever won against..." Han said. "Though, I am pretty sure you will beat me one day."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back