• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Want a kiss?" He asked teasingly
Snow:*flustered* D..don't say it like its a treat you give to a p..pet *really does want one but now too embarrassed to ask...*

Jennete said:
Snow:*flustered* D..don't say it like its a treat you give to a p..pet *really does want one but now too embarrassed to ask...*
Al laughed a little "Oh no....You're my girl not my pet" He said lifting her head up before kissing her

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little "Oh no....You're my girl not my pet" He said lifting her head up before kissing her
Snow:*blushes at the term and smiles a little, kissing back* I feel like all we do is kiss now... we should do something, anything really. *Wanting to make memories with him..*

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes at the term and smiles a little, kissing back* I feel like all we do is kiss now... we should do something, anything really. *Wanting to make memories with him..*
Al smiled "What would you like to do?" He asked

BlueHawk said:
Guy stands normally, letting out a sigh. "Come on." He says before he begins to walk down the street, motioning for her to follow. "You owe me for that one, by the way."
Nikky:*she smirks* You know I always pay my dues *walks with him, one step behind*

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "What would you like to do?" He asked
Snow:*she thinks for moment and smiles* I want to go to the wax museum downtown.

Jennete said:
Nikky:*she smirks* You know I always pay my dues *walks with him, one step behind*

Snow:*she thinks for moment and smiles* I want to go to the wax museum downtown.
Al smiled "Then we will" He said softly "I will do anything for you"

Serah walked around the streets at night feeding off of people

@ANYONE

Roman said:
"Even though we just met today, I have already grown to like you. Which is ironic because I really don't like a lot of people..." Han said.
(( I did reply, and I'm sorry for seeing this notify so late. @Jennete and I are working on something ))

"Even though we just met today, I have already grown to like you. Which is ironic because I really don't like a lot of people..." Han said.

(( There you go @Daniel reaver ))

Roman said:
(( I did reply, and I'm sorry for seeing this notify so late. @Jennete and I are working on something ))

(( There you go @Daniel reaver ))
Mika blushed then nodded "y-yeah" she whispered to him as she looked down embarasingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed then nodded "y-yeah" she whispered to him as she looked down embarasingly

[/QUOTE]
Han smiled, "You're doing it again. You're blushing." He said putting his arm around her again. "Are you shy? If so: You have no reason to be shy around me!"

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
Han smiled, "You're doing it again. You're blushing." He said putting his arm around her again. "Are you shy? If so: You have no reason to be shy around me!"
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika blushed and smiled "o-oh" she said as she leaned against him embarasingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed and smiled "o-oh" she said as she leaned against him embarasingly

[/QUOTE]
"You know that I like you, how do you feel about me?" Han asked happily. "Just asking."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Jennete said:

Guy takes a cigarette out of his pocket and eases it between his fingers, tossing the lighter over his shoulder to Nikky. "Light me." He says as he holds his hand back, holding the cigarette outward for her to light it.

BlueHawk said:
Guy takes a cigarette out of his pocket and eases it between his fingers, tossing the lighter over his shoulder to Nikky. "Light me." He says as he holds his hand back, holding the cigarette outward for her to light it.
Nikky:*she smirks and lights his cigarette, taking it front him and bums a smoke, wrapping her arms around his neck and stops him as she gently breathes it out in little smoke circles, winking as she places the cigartte between her fingers and holds it out for him to take a drag from* Stop being standoffish, you know you adore me

Jennete said:
Nikky:*she smirks and lights his cigarette, taking it front him and bums a smoke, wrapping her arms around his neck and stops him as she gently breathes it out in little smoke circles, winking as she places the cigartte between her fingers and holds it out for him to take a drag from* Stop being standoffish, you know you adore me
Guy stops walking and sighs, leaning in to take a drag from the cigarette. "Well I've been busy, lot on my mind I guess. And of course I adore you, I just need other men to adore you more." He says with a small smirk as he swiftly snatches the cigarette from between her fingers.

BlueHawk said:
Guy stops walking and sighs, leaning in to take a drag from the cigarette. "Well I've been busy, lot on my mind I guess. And of course I adore you, I just need other men to adore you more." He says with a small smirk as he swiftly snatches the cigarette from between her fingers.
Nissa:*sighs spinning around* I know the drill Guy, but you know that hot nightmare doesn't like it when I flirt with others.... *she almost smiles...almost*

Jennete said:
Nissa:*sighs spinning around* I know the drill Guy, but you know that hot nightmare doesn't like it when I flirt with others.... *she almost smiles...almost*
Guy takes one last drag of the cigarette, his brow hardening a bit as he drops it and steps on it. "No, I didn't know that. But what I do know is that the nightmare doesn't give you the money you need to support yourself. So his opinion should be obsolete to you." He says in a serious tone, taking the smallest step closer.

Roman said:
"You know that I like you, how do you feel about me?" Han asked happily. "Just asking."
-Roman

Hello ;)
"W-well your sweet and kind. And I like you a lot" she said quietly to him as she smiled a little and slighrly looked up at him

BlueHawk said:
Guy takes one last drag of the cigarette, his brow hardening a bit as he drops it and steps on it. "No, I didn't know that. But what I do know is that the nightmare doesn't give you the money you need to support yourself. So his opinion should be obsolete to you." He says in a serious tone, taking the smallest step closer.
Nikky:*looks down, backing up a bit* Guy I know. Don't have to remind me about what I signed up for.

Jennete said:
Nikky:*looks down, backing up a bit* Guy I know. Don't have to remind me about what I signed up for.
Guy's tone suddenly does a complete turn around as he gives her one last glare, before giving her a big and genuine smile. "Perfect. Thanks dear." He says in a happy tone as he steps closer and pats her cheek. "Anyway, we should keep going. Might meet a client soon." He says as he turns.

BlueHawk said:
Guy's tone suddenly does a complete turn around as he gives her one last glare, before giving her a big and genuine smile. "Perfect. Thanks dear." He says in a happy tone as he steps closer and pats her cheek. "Anyway, we should keep going. Might meet a client soon." He says as he turns.
Nikky:*shivers a bit and nods, following after him, running a hand through her long raven black hair* Sir yes sir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back