• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Roman said:
"Lets go!" Han said as he held her hand, walking to ft he door. "Downtown is where we're headed..." He stoppes and looked at Mika, "Which way is downtown?" He asked smiling nervously.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika giggled and pointed down the street "that way" she said as she wraped her free arm around his and blushed while smiling

BlueHawk said:
Guy slowly lowers his hands, taking one more step toward her. "I need you Nikky, the business needs you." He says in a hushed whisper, about to rest a hand on her shoulder, but pulls it back out of fear she is still angry.
Nikky:*she sighs and relaxes now, resting her head on his shoulder, wrapping her arms around his neck* Even fear needs a spark of something more sometimes..

Jennete said:
Nikky:*she sighs and relaxes now, resting her head on his shoulder, wrapping her arms around his neck* Even fear needs a spark of something more sometimes..
Guy nods his head and smiles. "I'm sure it does..." He says simply. "I'll tell you what, if you can find a way to get your work done and see that boy, than I'm here to support you." He says softly. "I'm just not sure as to how he will like your... Line of work." He sighs.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika giggled and pointed down the street "that way" she said as she wraped her free arm around his and blushed while smiling

[/QUOTE]
Han chuckled, "Next time I will know where we're going." He said using his free hand to rub his head. "Anyways, downtow we go, and now I know where it is."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Next time I will know where we're going." He said using his free hand to rub his head. "Anyways, downtow we go, and now I know where it is."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika giggled then nodded "sure" she said softly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika giggled then nodded "sure" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Han sighed, "Mika. You're just so pretty. You know that? It makes me all tingly when you hold me." He said, finally blushing a little.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
Han sighed, "Mika. You're just so pretty. You know that? It makes me all tingly when you hold me." He said, finally blushing a little.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika blushed badly making her hold onto him a little tighter "o-oh" she said as she smiled a little then looked up at him before she got in front of him and blushed as she stared up at him before standing up on her toes and pecking his cheek

BlueHawk said:
Guy nods his head and smiles. "I'm sure it does..." He says simply. "I'll tell you what, if you can find a way to get your work done and see that boy, than I'm here to support you." He says softly. "I'm just not sure as to how he will like your... Line of work." He sighs.
Nikky:*sighs* No boy would idiot... *mumbles and bumps into two girls, handing Guy their wallets* Now. What is this meeting that we need to attend?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed badly making her hold onto him a little tighter "o-oh" she said as she smiled a little then looked up at him before she got in front of him and blushed as she stared up at him before standing up on her toes and pecking his cheek

[/QUOTE]
Han put a hand to his cheek and smiled. He looked down at her and blushed a little more.

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika stared back up at him as she blushed Crimson red not able to say any thing

[/QUOTE]
Han stared back at her. He didn't say a word either. Han blinked and built up the courage to kiss her.

Jasper watched as the boy pushed the bag off again "s-so it's a girl" he asked him before Atrio nodded "yeah a girl who likes to screw with me then ditch me for some one els every five seconds" he said coldly as he stared down at the street while Jasper frowned at him "h-hey man come on some girl will like you"

"She's the first girl to ever get near me that wasn't screaming in fear as I fed" Atrio said coldly to him before bringing his hand to his head and making a gun before acting like he pulled the trigger and moving his hand up as if shooting him self "this sucks" he said in a cold lonely way as Jasper frowned more at his actions

Roman said:
Han stared back at her. He didn't say a word either. Han blinked and built up the courage to kiss her.
Mika still stared up at him her blush slightly growing while she stared at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper watched as the boy pushed the bag off again "s-so it's a girl" he asked him before Atrio nodded "yeah a girl who likes to screw with me then ditch me for some one els every five seconds" he said coldly as he stared down at the street while Jasper frowned at him "h-hey man come on some girl will like you"
"She's the first girl to ever get near me that wasn't screaming in fear as I fed" Atrio said coldly to him before bringing his hand to his head and making a gun before acting like he pulled the trigger and moving his hand up as if shooting him self "this sucks" he said in a cold lonely way as Jasper frowned more at his actions

[/QUOTE]
((its not Nikky's fault *cries in a corner*))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper watched as the boy pushed the bag off again "s-so it's a girl" he asked him before Atrio nodded "yeah a girl who likes to screw with me then ditch me for some one els every five seconds" he said coldly as he stared down at the street while Jasper frowned at him "h-hey man come on some girl will like you"

[/QUOTE]
After few more seconds of staring, Han finally moved. He had his hands around, Mika and pulled her in for a kiss. The kiss didn't last long though, due to Han pulling away.

Roman said:
After few more seconds of staring, Han finally moved. He had his hands around, Mika and pulled her in for a kiss. The kiss didn't last long though, due to Han pulling away.
Mika blushed badly and closed her eyes before he Pulled away making half open her eyes as she stared up at him leaning against

Jennete said:
( xD he's just depressed and will probably be more when he finds out what happened)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed badly and closed her eyes before he Pulled away making half open her eyes as she stared up at him leaning against

( xD he's just depressed and will probably be more when he finds out what happened)

[/QUOTE]
((well I mean she tried, she wants too.... but Guy wont let that happen when he needs her to do... certain work))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed badly and closed her eyes before he Pulled away making half open her eyes as she stared up at him leaning against

[/QUOTE]
Han's blush grew darker as he looked at her. He sighed quietly and rubbed his neck, "Sorry..."

Jennete said:
((well I mean she tried, she wants too.... but Guy wont let that happen when he needs her to do... certain work))
( xD yeah I can tell maybe if she'd walk away but she wouldn't do that to guy soooo. Ruthles emo Atrio!!!!)

Roman said:
Han's blush grew darker as he looked at her. He sighed quietly and rubbed his neck, "Sorry..."
Hina stood up on her tippy toes and pecked his lips in return

Shane ran across the roof tops a sort of agitated expression on his face as he ran "the moon will be out tomorrow" he thought before sighing in aggravation

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]( xD yeah I can tell maybe if she'd walk away but she wouldn't do that to guy soooo. Ruthles emo Atrio!!!!)

Hina stood up on her tippy toes and pecked his lips in return

[/QUOTE]
Han continued to look at her, his blush still a dark red. "Maybe we could... kiss again..." he said nervously but he didn't care.

Roman said:
Han continued to look at her, his blush still a dark red. "Maybe we could... kiss again..." he said nervously but he didn't care.
Mika blushed more then slightly nodded before she got up on her tippy toes again and slowly pressed her lips to his

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed more then slightly nodded before she got up on her tippy toes again and slowly pressed her lips to his

[/QUOTE]
Han's blush was now red as possible, as the they kissed, deepening the kiss as the went on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back