• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"W-well your sweet and kind. And I like you a lot" she said quietly to him as she smiled a little and slighrly looked up at him

[/QUOTE]
Han chuckled, "You make me happy. Which is also ironic, because you are the first person to make me happy." He said smiling. "When we got here you mentioned going somewhere, how about we go now?'

-Roman

Hello ;)

Jennete said:
Nikky:*shivers a bit and nods, following after him, running a hand through her long raven black hair* Sir yes sir
Guy clenches his hand into a fist slightly as he walks, looking into the buildings they pass. "Hey, I'm starving. You want to eat before we get this done?" He suggest.

BlueHawk said:
Guy clenches his hand into a fist slightly as he walks, looking into the buildings they pass. "Hey, I'm starving. You want to eat before we get this done?" He suggest.
Nikky: Sure *she says, walking into a restaurant*

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "You make me happy. Which is also ironic, because you are the first person to make me happy." He said smiling. "When we got here you mentioned going somewhere, how about we go now?'
-Roman

Hello ;)
"M-me too. A-and I don't know. Any where would do" she said softly to him as she leaned agasint him more

Jennete said:
Nikky: Sure *she says, walking into a restaurant*
Guy follows in after her, surveying the restaurant when he spots a bar. "Oh thank God, I'm dying for a drink right now." He says as he digs through the pockets of his jacket, looking for his fake ID.

BlueHawk said:
Guy follows in after her, surveying the restaurant when he spots a bar. "Oh thank God, I'm dying for a drink right now." He says as he digs through the pockets of his jacket, looking for his fake ID.
Nikky:*smirks walking up to the bar and sits down, turning to the man next to her, engaging his interest leaving his poor pockets unattended for Guy*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*smirks walking up to the bar and sits down, turning to the man next to her, engaging his interest leaving his poor pockets unattended for Guy*
Guy eventually looks up to find Nikky doing what she does best. He smiles wide, happy to see her doing her job. He gives her a small thumbs up as he sits next to the man and begins to take his debit card, license, and cell phone out of his pocket.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"M-me too. A-and I don't know. Any where would do" she said softly to him as she leaned agasint him more

[/QUOTE]
Han stood up and held his hand out toward her, "How about we go downtown? I overheard some people say it's pretty nice there during the night."

-Roman

Hello ;)

BlueHawk said:
Guy eventually looks up to find Nikky doing what she does best. He smiles wide, happy to see her doing her job. He gives her a small thumbs up as he sits next to the man and begins to take his debit card, license, and cell phone out of his pocket.
Nikky:*her hand runs over the mans and the over Guys front leg without the man noticing, his gold wedding ring slipping into Guys front pocket* Oh a drink? *knowing he would have to pay for that...* Sorry buy my boyfriend just showed up, he is the jealous type *she shrugs and goes, sitting on Guys lap*

Atrio finished cleaning out the jewlery store and looked around coldly before he dissapered with the bags and appeared on the roof of some building and sighing as he started at the bag "well this sucks" he mumbled as he pushed the bag off the roof and let it fall with it open spilling all the jewls out as it fell to the ground

@anyone

Roman said:
Han stood up and held his hand out toward her, "How about we go downtown? I overheard some people say it's pretty nice there during the night."
-Roman

Hello ;)
"S-sure" she said happily as she stood up and took his hand in hers smiling as she did so

Jennete said:
Nikky:*her hand runs over the mans and the over Guys front leg without the man noticing, his gold wedding ring slipping into Guys front pocket* Oh a drink? *knowing he would have to pay for that...* Sorry buy my boyfriend just showed up, he is the jealous type *she shrugs and goes, sitting on Guys lap*
Guy puts his arm around Nikky and pulls her close, selling the boyfriend/girlfriend act. "Hey buddy, mind if I have my girl back? Thanks." He says blandly as he turns to face the bar, giving Nikky a smile. "Bravo Nikky, I'm impressed." He speaks enthusiastically.

BlueHawk said:
Guy puts his arm around Nikky and pulls her close, selling the boyfriend/girlfriend act. "Hey buddy, mind if I have my girl back? Thanks." He says blandly as he turns to face the bar, giving Nikky a smile. "Bravo Nikky, I'm impressed." He speaks enthusiastically.
Nikky:*smirks and slips the gold band on his middle finger with her mouth, her eyes on his as she pulls back, the playful gleam not all the way there though, angry that he had questioned her and threatened her indirectly*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*smirks and slips the gold band on his middle finger with her mouth, her eyes on his as she pulls back, the playful gleam not all the way there though, angry that he had questioned her and threatened her indirectly*
Guy holds his hand out to admire the golden band, chuckling slightly. "What a lovely choice, it will probably go for about three or four thousa..." He cuts his sentence short, noticing the playful attitude she normally has in these scenarios is noticeably absent. "What? Something wrong?"

BlueHawk said:
Guy holds his hand out to admire the golden band, chuckling slightly. "What a lovely choice, it will probably go for about three or four thousa..." He cuts his sentence short, noticing the playful attitude she normally has in these scenarios is noticeably absent. "What? Something wrong?"
Nikky: How long have we been partners *she hisses angrily in his ear*

Jennete said:
Nikky: How long have we been partners *she hisses angrily in his ear*
Guy's face turns red and warm, slightly made nervous by Nikky and her tone. "Year, year and a half. Why...?" He says, his voice trailing off.

BlueHawk said:
Guy's face turns red and warm, slightly made nervous by Nikky and her tone. "Year, year and a half. Why...?" He says, his voice trailing off.
Nikky: In that time you dared to question who the fuck I was loyal too... it pisses me off that I mention a guy in more than working context and you get all puffed up and hard ass....

Jennete said:
Nikky: In that time you dared to question who the fuck I was loyal too... it pisses me off that I mention a guy in more than working context and you get all puffed up and hard ass....
Guy looks at her both confused and offended. "More than a working context? Is this about that damn nightmare boy? Atrio or whatever the hell?" He says defensively.

BlueHawk said:
Guy looks at her both confused and offended. "More than a working context? Is this about that damn nightmare boy? Atrio or whatever the hell?" He says defensively.
Nikky: Yes it is about him. *she growls and hops off his lap, the wallet missing from his back pocket and she stalks off to go spend some cash....she did all the damn work, slept with all the damn clients and when she mentions a guy...Guy treated her like a stupid love sick novice*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio finished cleaning out the jewlery store and looked around coldly before he dissapered with the bags and appeared on the roof of some building and sighing as he started at the bag "well this sucks" he mumbled as he pushed the bag off the roof and let it fall with it open spilling all the jewls out as it fell to the ground
@anyone

"S-sure" she said happily as she stood up and took his hand in hers smiling as she did so

[/QUOTE]
"Lets go!" Han said as he held her hand, walking to ft he door. "Downtown is where we're headed..." He stoppes and looked at Mika, "Which way is downtown?" He asked smiling nervously.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Jennete said:
Nikky: Yes it is about him. *she growls and hops off his lap, the wallet missing from his back pocket and she stalks off to go spend some cash....she did all the damn work, slept with all the damn clients and when she mentions a guy...Guy treated her like a stupid love sick novice*
Guy looks around confused before quickly rising to his feet and follows after her. "Nikky! Come on its not like that! Just talk to me." He hollers as he hurries to catch up to her.

BlueHawk said:
Guy looks around confused before quickly rising to his feet and follows after her. "Nikky! Come on its not like that! Just talk to me." He hollers as he hurries to catch up to her.
Nikky:*shoots him her deadliest eyes she can without using her fear magic....* Then what is it like? What crawled up your ass and died hmm?

Jennete said:
Nikky:*shoots him her deadliest eyes she can without using her fear magic....* Then what is it like? What crawled up your ass and died hmm?
Guy takes a cautious step back as he looks back at Nikky lifting his hands as if surrendering. "Ok, just calm down Nikky. You work really hard, and I appreciate the things you do for me. You're loyalty enough is worth its weight in gold. But I really depend on the money you bring in, like REALLY depend on it..." He says, taking a small step toward her. "I just can't have anything messing that up, you know?" He says softly, his voice calming.

BlueHawk said:
Guy takes a cautious step back as he looks back at Nikky lifting his hands as if surrendering. "Ok, just calm down Nikky. You work really hard, and I appreciate the things you do for me. You're loyalty enough is worth its weight in gold. But I really depend on the money you bring in, like REALLY depend on it..." He says, taking a small step toward her. "I just can't have anything messing that up, you know?" He says softly, his voice calming.
Nikky:*her lips twitch.. listening as she calms down a bit and looks away, still glaring*

Jasper walked down a street before he was almost hit was a bag filled with jewlery making him jump "FUCK!" He yelled before looking up and seeing a creature "a nightmare?" He whispered softly before he floated upward to him sending his evil and sad aura

"What's wrong?" He asked him

"What do you do when you want some one. But she will never be with you?" Atrio asked the boy that was floating up to him as his aura grew even lonelier "w-well I wouldn't ask me. I've never been around a girl" Jasper said to him as he sat there next to him

"Why does every thing have to go wrong" Atrio asked coldly as the bag and all the jewls appeared back with him before he pushed them off again sending them back to the ground

(I'm just bored :/ )

Jennete said:
Nikky:*her lips twitch.. listening as she calms down a bit and looks away, still glaring*
Guy slowly lowers his hands, taking one more step toward her. "I need you Nikky, the business needs you." He says in a hushed whisper, about to rest a hand on her shoulder, but pulls it back out of fear she is still angry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back