• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Because hybrids aren't evil by nature" he said as the five flew into the clods then a loud thunder cracked in the sky with lighting

[/QUOTE]
"So what should I do with my powers if I am not evil?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You do what you wish. But I can see you at not an evil person. Try not to prove me wrong" he said to him

[/QUOTE]
"Well.... thanks for not killing me, I should get home now I'm sure my mom is worried sick. Oh before I go I can also do this, don't worry he is friendly" *Morbidon summons imp*

"His name is Onion."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Because if probably have to kill you" Jasper said frankly to him as he leaned back on the wall

Mika looked away I hide her blush "nuah" she said childishly as she stared out the window blushing more as she felt his presence next to her

[/QUOTE]
Han chuckled, "Whatever you say then..." he said as he began to tap on the table

-Roman

Hello ;)

bstag42 said:
"Well.... thanks for not killing me, I should get home now I'm sure my mom is worried sick. Oh before I go I can also do this, don't worry he is friendly" *Morbidon summons imp*
"His name is Onion."
Jasper stared at the imp curiously "do you need help getting home" he asked him while still staring at the imp

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Whatever you say then..." he said as he began to tap on the table
-Roman

Hello ;)
"H-han..... Can I als you some thing" she asked him softly as she slightly looked back in his direction with nervousness

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper stared at the imp curiously "do you need help getting home" he asked him while still staring at the imp

"H-han..... Can I als you some thing" she asked him softly as she slightly looked back in his direction with nervousness

[/QUOTE]
"Sure! You can meet my mom" Morbidon said excitedly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper stared at the imp curiously "do you need help getting home" he asked him while still staring at the imp

[/QUOTE]
"Sure, ask me anything." Han said smiling.

-Roman

Hello ;)

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Let's continue where we left off" He said softly before kissing her neck more
Snow:*now that she was expecting it and it was direct she was too overloaded and poof.... kitten* meow... *hangs head low, embarrassed she got too overwhelmed again*

Jennete said:
Snow:*now that she was expecting it and it was direct she was too overloaded and poof.... kitten* meow... *hangs head low, embarrassed she got too overwhelmed again*
Al sighed "How are we ever going to have a family if you keep doing that?" He asked

bstag42 said:
"Sure! You can meet my mom" Morbidon said excitedly.
Jasper went a little wide eyed "o-oh ok then" he said

Roman said:
"Sure, ask me anything." Han said smiling.
-Roman

Hello ;)
"D-do you....... Like me?" She asked asked nervous of the awnser

(I'm a liar ;- ;)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper went a little wide eyed "o-oh ok then" he said

"D-do you....... Like me?" She asked asked nervous of the awnser

(I'm a liar ;- ;)

[/QUOTE]
"Even though we just met today, I have already grown to like you. Which is ironic because I really don't like a lot of people..." Han said.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "How are we ever going to have a family if you keep doing that?" He asked
Snow:*meows apologetically and purrs, rubbing against his chest, circling him and pushing her side flank against him rubbing, a happy kitten*

Jennete said:
Snow:*meows apologetically and purrs, rubbing against his chest, circling him and pushing her side flank against him rubbing, a happy kitten*
Al laughed a little "Maybe I'm just going to fast" He said as he laid back

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little "Maybe I'm just going to fast" He said as he laid back
Snow:*meows a little and curls against him on his stomach before poofing again and is snow, nuzzling her cheek still against his chest, cuddling Al* It didn't last very long though this time...

Jennete said:
Snow:*meows a little and curls against him on his stomach before poofing again and is snow, nuzzling her cheek still against his chest, cuddling Al* It didn't last very long though this time...
Al smiled "That's good" He said softly to her as he cuddled her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back