• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Daniel reaver](Ok) Jasper sighed as he walked down the street with his head down and his head phones in as his music played in his ears "it's been to nice lately" he said quietly before the sky's turned grey and cloudy before its started to rain [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18128-bstag42/ said:
@bstag42[/URL]
Morbidon continued down the road he was abruptly stopped by a person he almost changed forms "That was almost a disaster" he thought to himself. "O-oh hello, I'm sorry, umm... here let me pick that up for you"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I have a from that called it's self prophet. She takes over completely and will slaughter any thing......
Last time she came out I killed some bank robbers and there hostages" she said quietly as she walked with him sligjtly leaning into his side as she tightened her grip on his hand

(I have Atrio and Jasper. Which would you like?)

[/QUOTE]
Han blinked when she leaned against his side, he didn't say or do anything. He just put a arm around her and held her tightly.

-Roman

Hello ;)

bstag42 said:
Morbidon continued down the road he was abruptly stopped by a person he almost changed forms "That was almost a disaster" he thought to himself. "O-oh hello, I'm sorry, umm... here let me pick that up for you"
"Pick up what?" He asked the man confused as the rain started to fall over the city slowly soaking them as he stopped and looked at him

Roman said:
"I'm a working man! Plus a CEO at that. I need to be woke. Now, I'm going to work, need a lift anywhere or are you okay?" He asked. "And where are my cookies?"
-Roman

Hello ;)
Nora's eyes widened before she gave out a nervous laugh,"Well would you look at the time! I have to go bake come cooki- I mean cupcakes today! I'll see you later! I don't need I ride!" She said before she vanished from where she stood and appeared in her shop. She sighed in relief as she went to the kitchen,"Time to get to baking!" She clapped her hands together excitedly before getting to work.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Pick up what?" He asked the man confused as the rain started to fall over the city slowly soaking them as he stopped and looked at him

[/QUOTE]
"um... I'm sorry I have to go uh.. bye" Morbidon said very awkwardly. He started running down the street.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Pick up what?" He asked the man confused as the rain started to fall over the city slowly soaking them as he stopped and looked at him

[/QUOTE]
(Morbidon is 13 BTW not a man yet)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora's eyes widened before she gave out a nervous laugh,"Well would you look at the time! I have to go bake come cooki- I mean cupcakes today! I'll see you later! I don't need I ride!" She said before she vanished from where she stood and appeared in her shop. She sighed in relief as she went to the kitchen,"Time to get to baking!" She clapped her hands together excitedly before getting to work.
"I wonder what that was all about..." Roman finished getting ready and headed outside toward the garage. "What car should I drive? That one!" Roman climbed into his car and started it, soon heading to work.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
Han blinked when she leaned against his side, he didn't say or do anything. He just put a arm around her and held her tightly.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika blushed and leaned against him more "this is my first time.... That a guy had held me like this" she whispered to him

bstag42 said:
"um... I'm sorry I have to go uh.. bye" Morbidon said very awkwardly. He started running down the street.

(Morbidon is 13 BTW not a man yet)
Jasper watched the boy run before making the rain come down a little harder over the city as a spark of lightning streached up his body

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed and leaned against him more "this is my first time.... That a guy had held me like this" she whispered to him

Jasper watched the boy run before making the rain come down a little harder over the city as a spark of lightning streached up his body

[/QUOTE]
Han smiled, "This is the first time I ever held anyone like this." He said back, in a whisper just as she did.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
Han smiled, "This is the first time I ever held anyone like this." He said back, in a whisper just as she did.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika blushed more "it's nice" she whispered as she leaned against him more her heart racing as she walked wth him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed and leaned against him more "this is my first time.... That a guy had held me like this" she whispered to him

[/QUOTE]
Morbidon realized that he had dropped his school bag back when he bumped into that guy he started running but he decided he did not want another encounter with that guy. He waited about 5 minutes until the man had left and went back to grab his school bag.

bstag42 said:
Morbidon realized that he had dropped his school bag back when he bumped into that guy he started running but he decided he did not want another encounter with that guy. He waited about 5 minutes until the man had left and went back to grab his school bag.
Jasper sighed as he had been leaning agaInst the wall of the building near the boys back "I was gonna bring it to you but you seemed to no want to be around me" he said to him as he looked away the water making his hair stick to his face as he slightly looked over with his right eye because his left was covered with hair

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed more "it's nice" she whispered as she leaned against him more her heart racing as she walked wth him

[/QUOTE]
"It is isn't it?" Han asked. He felt a little different, a little more like he had something in his stomach flying around.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"It is isn't it?" Han asked. He felt a little different, a little more like he had something in his stomach flying around.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika nodded "yeah" she said softly before they reached the cafe and she stopped not wanting to go in now

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper sighed as he had been leaning agaInst the wall of the building near the boys back "I was gonna bring it to you but you seemed to no want to be around me" he said to him as he looked away the water making his hair stick to his face as he slightly looked over with his right eye because his left was covered with hair

[/QUOTE]"Uh yeah sorry about that sometimes I just.... freeze up and say things that don't make sense" said morbidon "Anyways, I should probably go home and get ready for bed, I've got a big exam tomorrow." Morbidon said.

bstag42 said:
"Uh yeah sorry about that sometimes I just.... freeze up and say things that don't make sense" said morbidon "Anyways, I should probably go home and get ready for bed, I've got a big exam tomorrow." Morbidon said.
"Have fun.... Don't let the rain cause trouble. Oh and if stay indoors tomorow. The rain is gonna be here till tomorow with lightning" Jasper said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika nodded "yeah" she said softly before they reached the cafe and she stopped not wanting to go in now

[/QUOTE]
"Why'd you stop? I thought we were getting a coffee." Han said confused. "Something wrong?"

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Have fun.... Don't let the rain cause trouble. Oh and if stay indoors tomorow. The rain is gonna be here till tomorow with lightning" Jasper said to him

[/QUOTE]
"Oh thanks, I'll be at school most of the day tomorrow so I should be okay.. well I am going to go home now it was nice meeting you"

Roman said:
"Why'd you stop? I thought we were getting a coffee." Han said confused. "Something wrong?"
-Roman

Hello ;)
"Where here..... And I didn't want you to let go yet" she said quietly to him

bstag42 said:
"Oh thanks, I'll be at school most of the day tomorrow so I should be okay.. well I am going to go home now it was nice meeting you"
Jasper nodded as he looked at the boy giving him a small smile as a streak of lighting came From his Neck and arched up to his cheek

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Where here..... And I didn't want you to let go yet" she said quietly to him

Jasper nodded as he looked at the boy giving him a small smile as a streak of lighting came From his Neck and arched up to his cheek

[/QUOTE]
(I don't quite understand can jasper control weather?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Where here..... And I didn't want you to let go yet" she said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
"If I say I agree, then I guess I'm okay. I like holding you... it's comforting." Han said quietly.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"If I say I agree, then I guess I'm okay. I like holding you... it's comforting." Han said quietly.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mitsu blushed "m-Maybe we could go some where else after coffee" she suggested not wanting to leave him just yet as she walked over to the door and opened it

[/QUOTE]
"What was that on your face, just now!?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back