• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika looked up giving him a convincing smile "yeah I'm fine" she said to him smiling more as she spoke

[/QUOTE]
Han sighed, "Ya know, if it makes you feel any better I really like you and I'm glad I met you out of all people today." He said happily.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
Han sighed, "Ya know, if it makes you feel any better I really like you and I'm glad I met you out of all people today." He said happily.
-Roman

Hello ;)
"O-oh. Really?" She asked him curiously as she turned to face him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"O-oh. Really?" She asked him curiously as she turned to face him

[/QUOTE]
"Of course! Why wouldn't I be? You're cool, strong, smart. There could be more but we just met. Though I have to admit, you're pretty."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Morbidon was walking down the street towards his house alone "Kind of scary around here at night" he thought to himself.

Roman said:
"Of course! Why wouldn't I be? You're cool, strong, smart. There could be more but we just met. Though I have to admit, you're pretty."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika blushed more "I-im pretty?" She asked him as she blushed but smiled

Roman said:
"Roman wouldn't kick you out. If anything, he'd like to see you happy. Geez, why does everyone think Roman likes to kick people out..." The clone said.
-Roman

Hello ;)
"That's just how I think. I imagine that with everyone I know....it's kinda my thing." Nora said as she munched more on the cookies."I really can't help myself....this is really good..." She mumbled as she ate it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed more "I-im pretty?" She asked him as she blushed but smiled

[/QUOTE]
Han laughed a little, "You're acting like no one has ever called you pretty. Has anyone ever called you pretty?"

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
Han laughed a little, "You're acting like no one has ever called you pretty. Has anyone ever called you pretty?"
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika shook her head slightly "n-no" she said quietly aas she looked over at him with her eyes

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's just how I think. I imagine that with everyone I know....it's kinda my thing." Nora said as she munched more on the cookies."I really can't help myself....this is really good..." She mumbled as she ate it.
"Wow. Well I should get going now." The clone poofed away and the real Roman went to sleep.

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika shook her head slightly "n-no" she said quietly aas she looked over at him with her eyes

[/QUOTE]
"Well all those people a are crazy! You are pretty! I honestly don't see how not." Han said with a frown.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"Well all those people a are crazy! You are pretty! I honestly don't see how not." Han said with a frown.
-Roman

Hello ;)
"M-most look away when they find out im a living weapon" she said quietly to han hopefully hoping he didn't do the same to her

Roman said:
"Wow. Well I should get going now." The clone poofed away and the real Roman went to sleep.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Nora chuckled before she went back to the couch and layed down."Well that was interesting..." She said as she munched on the rest of the cookie before falling asleep.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"M-most look away when they find out im a living weapon" she said quietly to han hopefully hoping he didn't do the same to her

[/QUOTE]
"Sounds cool to me. I am human, but I am also just a soul. So, I can't complain about what someone else is. That would just be stupid." Han said.

-Roman

Hello ;)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled before she went back to the couch and layed down."Well that was interesting..." She said as she munched on the rest of the cookie before falling asleep.
The next morning Roman yawned as he woke up. He the got started with his normal morning routine. When he finished he headed downstairs and woke up Nora. "Wake up..."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
The next morning Roman yawned as he woke up. He the got started with his normal morning routine. When he finished he headed downstairs and woke up Nora. "Wake up..."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Nora grumbled as she slowly opened her eyes,"I'm up, I'm up." She said softly as she rubbed her eyes and sat up."How long have you been up for?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grumbled as she slowly opened her eyes,"I'm up, I'm up." She said softly as she rubbed her eyes and sat up."How long have you been up for?"
"About 3 hours. Why?" Roman asked, making his way into the kitchen.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"About 3 hours. Why?" Roman asked, making his way into the kitchen.
-Roman

Hello ;)
"What? How are you up so early?" Nora asked as she stood up and followed him.

Daniel reaver]Mika looked down "Wh-what if I told you I have random spikes of blood lust" she said quietly to him as they neared the cafe [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"I would say we're similar when it comes to that." Han said sadly. "When at my strongest, my conscious blacks out and I become a mindless killing machine. Only when I am near death or just angry enough..."

-Roman

Hello ;)

WeirdPrincess said:
"What? How are you up so early?" Nora asked as she stood up and followed him.
"I'm a working man! Plus a CEO at that. I need to be woke. Now, I'm going to work, need a lift anywhere or are you okay?" He asked. "And where are my cookies?"

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"I would say we're similar when it comes to that." Han said sadly. "When at my strongest, my conscious blacks out and I become a mindless killing machine. Only when I am near death or just angry enough..."
-Roman

Hello ;)
"I have a from that called it's self prophet. She takes over completely and will slaughter any thing......

Last time she came out I killed some bank robbers and there hostages" she said quietly as she walked with him sligjtly leaning into his side as she tightened her grip on his hand

bstag42 said:
(yes please)
(I have Atrio and Jasper. Which would you like?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I have a from that called it's self prophet. She takes over completely and will slaughter any thing......
Last time she came out I killed some bank robbers and there hostages" she said quietly as she walked with him sligjtly leaning into his side as she tightened her grip on his hand

(I have Atrio and Jasper. Which would you like?)

[/QUOTE]
(jasper)

(Ok)

Jasper sighed as he walked down the street with his head down and his head phones in as his music played in his ears "it's been to nice lately" he said quietly before the sky's turned grey and cloudy before its started to rain

@bstag42

Users who are viewing this thread

Back