• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

bstag42 said:
"What was that on your face, just now!?"
Jasper looked at him curiously as another small streach of lighting streaked from his chest to his shoulder while thunder cracked in the sky "what do you mean?" He asked him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper looked at him curiously as another small streach of lighting streaked from his chest to his shoulder while thunder cracked in the sky "what do you mean?" He asked him

[/QUOTE]
"THAT it just happened again it was like...... Lightning on your chest!"

bstag42 said:
"THAT it just happened again it was like...... Lightning on your chest!"
Jasper looked down "oh that. Yeah. Lightning" he said frankly as he held his hand up and small lightning streaks flashed from his fingers to his thumbs

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed "m-Maybe we could go some where else after coffee" she suggested not wanting to leave him just yet as she walked over to the door and opened it

[/QUOTE]
Han held the door open for Mika after she opened it, "Where are we gonna go?"

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper looked down "oh that. Yeah. Lightning" he said frankly as he held his hand up and small lightning streaks flashed from his fingers to his thumbs

[/QUOTE]
"WHAT THE HELL! who are you?"

Roman said:
Han held the door open for Mika after she opened it, "Where are we gonna go?"
-Roman

Hello ;)
"A-my where's fine" she said as she walked in and smiled at him as she took his hand again and lead him to a window table

bstag42 said:
"WHAT THE HELL! who are you?"
"Some call me a god. But I dont know" he said not thinking about of this boy new about the world other than the normal one or not

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"A-my where's fine" she said as she walked in and smiled at him as she took his hand again and lead him to a window table

"Some call me a god. But I dont know" he said not thinking about of this boy new about the world other than the normal one or not

[/QUOTE]
"I'm surprised I didn't burn up the minute I touched you" Morbidon said under his breath.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"A-my where's fine" she said as she walked in and smiled at him as she took his hand again and lead him to a window table

[/QUOTE]
"Oh okay..." Han followed her to the seat and sighed when he sat down. "I finally get to sit down again!"

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well it's not like I can't control my self" he said to the boy

[/QUOTE]
"That's not why I would burn up, Can I trust you?"

Roman said:
"Oh okay..." Han followed her to the seat and sighed when he sat down. "I finally get to sit down again!"
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika smiled as she sat across from him and blushed as she looked down with a smile on her face

bstag42 said:
"That's not why I would burn up, Can I trust you?"
"I trusted you wth the fact that I'm a god" he said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika smiled as she sat across from him and blushed as she looked down with a smile on her face

[/QUOTE]
"Ok, but it is easier if I just show you" *Morbidon changes into demon form*

bstag42 said:
"Ok, but it is easier if I just show you" *Morbidon changes into demon form*
"A. Demon" he said frankly as he stared at the boy glad he had diverted every human away from the street they where at

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"A. Demon" he said frankly as he stared at the boy glad he had diverted every human away from the street they where at

[/QUOTE]
*Morbidon changes back into human form* "When I was four years old my father slayed a demon that broke into our house and I somehow... absorbed it's powers. I found out about my powers last year. I am still learning to control them. Nobody knows so far except for you"

bstag42 said:
*Morbidon changes back into human form* "When I was four years old my father slayed a demon that broke into our house and I somehow... absorbed it's powers. I found out about my powers last year. I am still learning to control them. Nobody knows so far except for you"
"Oh so your just a hybrid" he said frankly as he stared at the boy

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika smiled as she sat across from him and blushed as she looked down with a smile on her face

[/QUOTE]
"You're blushing again." Han said pointing at her cheek. He smiled, "I think it's kinda cute..."

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Oh so your just a hybrid" he said frankly as he stared at the boy

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah I don't think I was born a demon, Only born with the power to absorb their powers."

Roman said:
"You're blushing again." Han said pointing at her cheek. He smiled, "I think it's kinda cute..."
-Roman

Hello ;)
"N-no im not" she said embarasingly as she looked down some more and blushed

bstag42 said:
"Yeah I don't think I was born a demon, Only born with the power to absorb their powers."
"Yeah. Well at least you aren't a true demon" he said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"N-no im not" she said embarasingly as she looked down some more and blushed

[/QUOTE]
"Would that be a bad thing?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"N-no im not" she said embarasingly as she looked down some more and blushed

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah you are." Han chuckled and moved to a seat next to her. "I can see it, clear as day. You're blushing."

-Roman

Hello ;)

bstag42 said:
"Would that be a bad thing?"
"Because if probably have to kill you" Jasper said frankly to him as he leaned back on the wall

Roman said:
"Yeah you are." Han chuckled and moved to a seat next to her. "I can see it, clear as day. You're blushing."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika looked away I hide her blush "nuah" she said childishly as she stared out the window blushing more as she felt his presence next to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Because if probably have to kill you" Jasper said frankly to him as he leaned back on the wall

Mika looked away I hide her blush "nuah" she said childishly as she stared out the window blushing more as she felt his presence next to her

[/QUOTE]
"Oh! Yeah good thing I am not a true demon"

bstag42 said:
"Oh! Yeah good thing I am not a true demon"
"Yup" he said as he held out a hand and a ball of lightning appeared in it before turning to a dove made of lightningg and taking off up into the sky

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yup" he said as he held out a hand and a ball of lightning appeared in it before turning to a dove made of lightningg and taking off up into the sky

[/QUOTE]
"Why don't you have to kill Hybrids?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back