• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Roman said:
"Again, I'm sorry if I hurt you." Han said smiling. He took a seat in the sand and looked around. "The desert is a pretty cool place..."
-Roman

Hello ;)
"It's fine" mika said as she slowly sat down next to him and looked out over the dessert

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It's fine" mika said as she slowly sat down next to him and looked out over the dessert

[/QUOTE]
Han looked over at Mika and smiled, his clothes changing back to what he had on before, "Wanna head back to the city?"

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"Maybe because you drink more than I do!" Roman said standing up. He started to make his way to the door, but fell right in front of it.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Nora giggled as she jumped out of her seat and went over to Roman, helping him up."Come on buddy. Let's get you home." She said softly as she easily pushed the door open and walked outside."Where's your house anyway?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora giggled as she jumped out of her seat and went over to Roman, helping him up."Come on buddy. Let's get you home." She said softly as she easily pushed the door open and walked outside."Where's your house anyway?"
Roman chuckled, "I'll show you..." he said as they appeared in his living room. "Here we are, my home." He said plopping down oj the couch. "I'm sticking to wine after this..."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
Han looked over at Mika and smiled, his clothes changing back to what he had on before, "Wanna head back to the city?"
-Roman

Hello ;)
"I don't care. If you want to then we can" she said to him as she sat there not looking over at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I don't care. If you want to then we can" she said to him as she sat there not looking over at him

[/QUOTE]
"Did I make you mad?" He asked curiously. "Nah, I doubt it. You're tough! Well, let's go." Han said happily as they appeared in the park they we're in before. "We're back!"

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "I'll show you..." he said as they appeared in his living room. "Here we are, my home." He said plopping down oj the couch. "I'm sticking to wine after this..."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Nora chuckled as she took a seat on the floor,"Yeah you probably should. Seeing a gloomy you is funny, but I think I prefer the regular you. I like him much better." She said as she rested her head on the couch.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled as she took a seat on the floor,"Yeah you probably should. Seeing a gloomy you is funny, but I think I prefer the regular you. I like him much better." She said as she rested her head on the couch.
"I hope I'm sober soon. As for now, I'm just gonna sit here, on this couch..." Roman said. "What about you?"

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"I hope I'm sober soon. As for now, I'm just gonna sit here, on this couch..." Roman said. "What about you?"
-Roman

Hello ;)
Nora shrugged as she looked at him,"I don't know. I'll stay here and just sleep it off....even though I'm not really tired yet." She said softly as she stretched her arms out.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora shrugged as she looked at him,"I don't know. I'll stay here and just sleep it off....even though I'm not really tired yet." She said softly as she stretched her arms out.
"There's a room upstairs, if you want you can sleep there. Though that room is mine and I could have used the other room as a guest room, but it's more of a office..." Roman said. "I really need to so something about this place. I might just move in general."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"There's a room upstairs, if you want you can sleep there. Though that room is mine and I could have used the other room as a guest room, but it's more of a office..." Roman said. "I really need to so something about this place. I might just move in general."
-Roman

Hello ;)
"I can't sleep in your room when this is your house. I can just sleep on the floor....or in the air really." Nora said as she began to float up from where she sat. Her wings extended and fluttered as she moved around the room."You have a nice place here. Why move?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I can't sleep in your room when this is your house. I can just sleep on the floor....or in the air really." Nora said as she began to float up from where she sat. Her wings extended and fluttered as she moved around the room."You have a nice place here. Why move?"
"I'm not that kind of person who lets his friends sleep on thw floor. That's just wrong." He noticed she started to float from the use of her wings, "Wouldn't your wings like not work when you're tired or somerhing? I might move due to lack of space though. It's rather boring now, I've lived in this peaceful city home for a while and I feel it'a time for a change."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"Did I make you mad?" He asked curiously. "Nah, I doubt it. You're tough! Well, let's go." Han said happily as they appeared in the park they we're in before. "We're back!"
-Roman

Hello ;)
@Daniel reaver I was the last one to post lol ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"I'm not that kind of person who lets his friends sleep on thw floor. That's just wrong." He noticed she started to float from the use of her wings, "Wouldn't your wings like not work when you're tired or somerhing? I might move due to lack of space though. It's rather boring now, I've lived in this peaceful city home for a while and I feel it'a time for a change."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Nora shook her head,"Not necessarily. I do this a lot so my wings don't get tired as easily." She said as she looked down at him."Wanna move in with me? I have this big house that I got recently....for reasons I won't say. It's pretty spacious though and I sometimes get lost....scratch that I get lost all the time." She said, laughing lightly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I-I shut. Up)
Mika looked around the park "well can we still go get coffee" she asked hims softly as she looked over at him

[/QUOTE]
"Oh yeah! Come on!" Han saif happily. "You'll have to show me the way though, I obviously wouldn't know my way there." He said with a chuckle.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"Oh yeah! Come on!" Han saif happily. "You'll have to show me the way though, I obviously wouldn't know my way there." He said with a chuckle.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika nodded before she slipped a hand into his and then started to walk out of the park with him

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora shook her head,"Not necessarily. I do this a lot so my wings don't get tired as easily." She said as she looked down at him."Wanna move in with me? I have this big house that I got recently....for reasons I won't say. It's pretty spacious though and I sometimes get lost....scratch that I get lost all the time." She said, laughing lightly.
Roman nodded, "I'll give that some thought." He said smiling. He then stood up and sighed happily, "I get over liquor quickly. Anyway, I'll be heading up to bed now. Goodnight." He said walking toward the stairs.

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika nodded before she slipped a hand into his and then started to walk out of the park with him

[/QUOTE]
Han looked at their hands, "Are you doing this by accident or did you want to hold my hand?" He asked quite curious as to why she did it. "It isn't bad though."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "I'll give that some thought." He said smiling. He then stood up and sighed happily, "I get over liquor quickly. Anyway, I'll be heading up to bed now. Goodnight." He said walking toward the stairs.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Nora chuckled softly,"You do that. Goodnight!" She said as she slowly floated down on to the couch before her wings tucked themselves on her back. She yawned as she rested her head on the couch pillow,"Guess I am tired..." She said before closing her eyes.

Roman said:
Han looked at their hands, "Are you doing this by accident or did you want to hold my hand?" He asked quite curious as to why she did it. "It isn't bad though."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika stopped dead in her tracks and went wide eyed while blushing as she quickly pulled her hand away "s-sorry!" She said embarasingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika stopped dead in her tracks and went wide eyed while blushing as she quickly pulled her hand away "s-sorry!" She said embarasingly

[/QUOTE]
Han smiled, "If you want to hold my hand that's fine by me, just don't squeeze down on it, I think I messed up my wrist when we were sparring." He said with a chuckle.

-Roman

Hello ;)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled softly,"You do that. Goodnight!" She said as she slowly floated down on to the couch before her wings tucked themselves on her back. She yawned as she rested her head on the couch pillow,"Guess I am tired..." She said before closing her eyes.
Roman yawned and made his way up the stairs and into his room. He flicked on his light and changed into his pajamas before turning it off again. When he finished he laid down in bed and went to sleep.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
Roman yawned and made his way up the stairs and into his room. He flicked on his light and changed into his pajamas before turning it off again. When he finished he laid down in bed and went to sleep.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Nora sighed as she stared at the ceiling,"God damnit....I can't sleep." She muttered as she stood up from the couch and went to go make herself a glass of warm milk. She trotted into the kitchen and threw the fridge open,"Hm.... I'm pretty hungry too...." She mumbled as she grabbed the milk and some food she saw. Quickly eating the food and warming up the milk, she made her way back to the couch."I can't believe I'm still up....something is seriously wrong with me." She muttered as she took a sip of the warm milk.

Roman said:
Han smiled, "If you want to hold my hand that's fine by me, just don't squeeze down on it, I think I messed up my wrist when we were sparring." He said with a chuckle.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika blushed Crimson then looked down embarasingly as she slowly slid her hand back into his

Users who are viewing this thread

Back